Window Genie of Chicago Southwest

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2006

7230 171st #565

Tinley Park, IL 60477

At Window Genie, We clean windows and a whole lot more! Window Genie is South West Chicago's leader in streak free window cleaning, lifetime guaranteed window tinting products, professional pressure washing services, gutter cleaning and gutter protection. Every technician has been background checked and fully trained before entering your home. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with our industry leading standards in professionalism, customer satisfaction and quality. Call today for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home!...

06/12/2018

DIANNE H.

Perfectly. The work done was outstanding.

Description of Work
Power washing the house, windows cleaned

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

08/02/2017

Lou K.

They did a thorough and professional job. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
The two technicians came out as scheduled and cleaned my windows, inside and out, screens, and sills as promised.

06/27/2017

jeanette M.

Excellent! This is the third summer I've hired them. Always the best!

Description of Work
Washed inside and outside windows

11/28/2016

Kari B.

They were fantastic right from the start. Shelley (I believe is her name) who answered the phone when I called was super helpful because I honestly wasn't sure exactly what type of service I needed, she ended up saving me some money. The two gentlemen who came were professional, friendly, kept their working areas spotless, and they were so fast. I am already in their system for them to call me to make an appt to do spring cleaning. I highly recommend and will use them again.

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior Window, Screen & Sill washing on all windows (including upstairs), front door and patio doors.

05/27/2015

Greg B.

Brian the installer was very detailed, organized, and hard working. He cleaned up and performed a flawless professional installation. What a difference the window tinting did to lower the interior room temperature.

Description of Work
Window tint all east facing windows on my tow home and all the windows in my vestibule which face southwest.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, window tinting

11/08/2014

patrick O.

contractor is very nice to deal with. professional and friendly on the phone when you make an appointment. i have used window genie twice and both times they showed up on time, did a nice job on the windows and charged a fair price for their services. i have already recommended them to neighbors and will use them for spring and fall cleaning in the future.

Description of Work
washed my windows inside and out

10/07/2014

Michael S.

My gutters were very clogged. Window genie was quick to schedule, their price was reasonable, and their staff very professional. They did a great job, will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

08/16/2014

Paul S.

Great job and a great service.

Description of Work
Cleaned the interior and exterior windows as well as the screens.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

06/21/2014

YVONNE W.

Very good job. I have used them 2 times - in 2012 and 2013 when I was preparing for an event in my home. Will book again in 2015.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and glass doors, inside and outside - I have a tri-level 4 bedroom home. Also Removed and replaced patio room windows to clean.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

05/09/2014

Cherri E.

They are professional. The price was fair for all the windows that they cleaned

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned my windows. They did exactly what they said they would do on the day they said they would do it.

05/08/2014

gael O.

They were fantastic! They were very pleasant and friendly. We have already scheduled them to come back out to our home this spring. I would recommend them to everyone in the area.

Description of Work
The cleaned my windows, gutters and outside lights.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

02/05/2014

Deirdre P.

It was an Angie's list deal and I remember being pleased with the price and time and work that they saved me.

Description of Work
They came with a crew and very quickly cleaned all of my windows.

12/27/2013

Rita M.

Cleaned our windows and screens inside and out. It was a pleasure to have this done in a quick, efficient and pleasant manner. We just purchsased this home and had a tremendous amount of dust, dirt and girt. They came in to give our home a nice finishing touch before the holidays. This is a job we always performed ourselves in our old home and what a treat to come home from work to see clearly out our new clean windows. Would I hire them again? You bet I would! Thank you BIll for being so accommodating fitting us into a hectic holiday schedule.

Description of Work
Clean windows and screens inside and out

11/26/2013

Linda S.

I called on Wednesday to see if they could come out before the weekend, and they came and cleaned the windows the next day. They did a very good job and were very pleasant.

Description of Work
Cleaned the sliding-glass door to my patio, a living room window, and my kitchen windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

08/08/2013

Ellen D.

They arrived within the time frame they gave us. A crew did the work very quickly. We were amazed at the difference with clean windows. Our home is six years old and we were sure that the windows were never cleaned at all in the time the previous owners lived in the house. The workers agreed that they had never been done since the house was built. The windows look great. We will have them back again. A neighbor came over and got an estimate and booked them for her home after seeing their work.

Description of Work
We had to wait about 3 weeks for an appointment. The washed all windows -inside and outside- plus screens for our two story house as well as the basement windows. The cost was about the same as other estimates.

07/16/2013

Carl V.

Superior job! Bill comes out to the job in person and works as hard as everybody. The work is done quickly and always seems to exceed my expectations.

Description of Work
Washed all windows inside and out.

07/11/2013

Jay L.

Bill is absolutely amazing. He took only 40 minutes to completely clean all of my windows and screens. What's amazing was that when we spoke on the phone, I didn't even mention the screens in the original agreement. He just cleaned them on his own initiative, along with my windows. He even scraped off some tape that had been left on a couple of the windows by the previous owner of my condo! Watching Bill and his assistant clean my windows was truly watching a master at work. At each step, he know exactly what to do and how to do it. He uses a towel (which he brings) to place the windows down upon if he has to remove them, which he did have to so he could clean the backs of the windows. His assistant did the outer ones while he did the inner ones.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of my sliding windows (18) and screens (6).

06/18/2013

Richard E.

They do a great job. They usually come out with about three guys. They get the job done right. I have the crazy gutter guards on my gutters, but they take them down and clean them out for me. I have a whole list of things they do for me: Window cleaning/ tinting, fence and deck cleaning, concrete cleaning and sealing, gutter cleaning, mirror cleaning, light fixture cleaning, tile and grout and ceiling cleaning, and more! They are very clean and you can't even tell they were here when they get through. Not only that, but they are very honest. They do the windows inside and out. I mistakenly left my pay money sitting on my dresser. When the guy was in my bedroom cleaning, I wasn't there. When I came back, nothing was missing or touched. I've used them for 3 years now.

Description of Work
They did my windows and cleaned my gutters.

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, window tinting, window treatments, doors, floor cleaning

04/10/2013

john M.

They were very efficient, polite, clean, showed up when they were suppose to, quick to get the job done and get it done right. I will be using them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Cleaned 85 Windows (Inside and Out)

03/02/2013

Alene K.

All of my windows were beautifully cleaned without streaks. I have several windows that are difficult to reach including one that is above an all glass greenhouse. As such, I wasn't sure if they'd be able to complete all the windows, but there was absolutely no problem because they had the proper equipment and know-how to handle all of the windows. The workers were professional and efficient, and I couldn't be happier. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they were able to come on the day that I requested. I've had a hard time finding a handyman that would change the light bulbs in my motion lights because some of them are difficult to access, but Bill didn't hesitate in saying yes to replacing them. They are one of the best contractors that I've ever used.

Description of Work
All exterior windows, including a greenhouse, were washed. They also replaced the light bulbs (provided by me) in the security motion lights around my home.

05/18/2012

Margaret K.

I called and they came out right away, almost within the hour. The window was very hard to remove. They were concerned that they might break it since it hadn’t been out in many years. They were very careful and it didn’t break. I like the way they did things, they were very nice and had a good attitude. They didn’t over-charge.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

05/17/2012

Willie C.

Bill Grogan and his crew arrived at the time promised. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Window Genie cleaned all my windows on the outside, approximately 50 windows. They also cleaned 2 skylights on the outside. On the inside they cleaned The large foyer window, a chandalier, and a large mirror.

12/31/2011

June K.

I think I spent around $50 or something like that on their services. They do a really good job of cleaning the windows. They clean them inside and out. They take the screens off and they clean them for me. There’s a difference. It looks like I’m seeing another window until they come and clean them, and then I realize how bad they’ve been. They clean the gutters. I’ve had people look at my gutters and I can tell exactly what it looked like because the gutters are done later. I don’t really see that from them because I’m not usually at home when they come and do the gutters. I don’t know what they do different but they don’t destroy them while they’re cleaning them. The people they send are always very professional. They are polite and fast. Their price is fine considering the amount of work they do. It’s a lot of work to do the windows. I’m not really in their service area. There used to be one in this area. They’ll come but it takes time and I have to wait until they’re done with a number of people from this area. So once they’re done, they come and I understand that. I’ve used them for several years and I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Window Genie. They recently came in the fall for window treatment and gutter cleaning. They cleaned the gutters and washed all the windows inside and out, and it’s clean. They come in the fall and in the spring.

Category gutter cleaning, window treatments

09/15/2011

Agnes C.

This is my second year with this company. I used them again because they are spotless, thorough, efficient and very good to deal with in terms of scheduling and customer service for appointments and payments, etc. The owner is onsite with the crew, and checks everything as it is being performed. Besides the inside and outside, each, of the inner windows and outer storm windows, they also cleaned the front door window panes, the inner lobby door window pane as well as the rear door windows, outside of the standard job. I will continue to use this company annually. I am very pleased with the effort, the results and the price for the service performed.

Description of Work
I have forty-four (44) windows on a 2 story apartment building in Chicago. I reside on the first floor. They cleaned the outside and inside of the storm windows,and the inside/outside of the inner windows on both floors. They did this within two hours. They were careful with draperies and other window coverings. The only request was to clear window sills of any items, plants, etc. or move any fragile items that are near a window.

09/08/2011

Virginia F.

Scheduled services are on the date provided (if weather interferes, a new date is provided). Floors are covered when cleaning inside windows. Professional and respectful service is demonstrated. Windows are without streaks or smudges. My chandelier is also cleaned once a year. Price is excellent.

Description of Work
Bill owns and manages this small business. I have utilized this company for over five years to clean my windows and ceiling chandelier. Professionalism was demonstrated at all times. Scheduling and responsiveness was excellent. I receive a return call within the hour. I have vaulted ceilings with windows which go from floor to celing, as well as over 40 windows to clean. Window Genie's prices are unbeatable, paying only 110.00 to clean the outside windows and high windows inside. Floors are covered near windows being cleaned inside, and furniture moved and returned to the original place. My chandelier in the foyer is unreachable, and Window Genie also performs this cleaning service. My neighbors have seen the service Window Genie provided, and have also utilized their services. I recommend their services based on professionalism, responsiveness, good pricing and friendliness.

Category window cleaning, window treatments

Berg Roofing and Home Improvements

We as a family would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in Berg Roofing and Home Improvements. This is our family’s business of over 50 years and we are proud to be running it in the tradition of our grandfather. We have always strived to offer the very best products and options at a good price. We will explain to you our apporach; which has been tested thousands of times with customers like you. We offer a full line of services: roofing, replacement windows, vinyl siding and insulated vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, gutters and gutter guards systems. We are a professional roofing and siding contractor and we offer the highest quality service at a good price. Don’t cut corners on your most important asset, your home. If you are looking for something a little more, we are the company for you. We offer a competitive price, excellent workmanship, honesty and we are very responsive to you needs. You are our highest priority as a customer. We have a number of crews working in the community, so we are able to meet your scheduling needs. We do not leave jobs until they are finished. We will never start a new job, until the current job is finished. We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a dedicated service crew. From the initial contact to all follow-up calls, you will experience for yourself how the Berg team always strives to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction. You will be pleasantly surprised by our high level of service. Additional email - customerservice@bergext.com

Offers by Berg Roofing and Home Improvements on Angi
    Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

WINDOW CLEANING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW FILM, WINDOW FILM - SAFETY AND SECURITY, WINDOW FILM - DECORATIVE AND PRIVACY, WINDOW BLINDS, GUTTER PROTECTION, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, DECK CLEANING AND SEALING, CONCRETE CLEANING AND SEALING.

Auto window tinting, car window tinting