Window Genie of Chicago Southwest

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2006

At Window Genie, We clean windows and a whole lot more! Window Genie is South West Chicago's leader in streak free window cleaning, lifetime guaranteed window tinting products, professional pressure washing services, gutter cleaning and gutter protection. Every technician has been background checked and fully trained before entering your home. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with our industry leading standards in professionalism, customer satisfaction and quality. Call today for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home!...

Grout To Shout About

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Berg Roofing and Home Improvements

We as a family would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in Berg Roofing and Home Improvements. This is our family’s business of over 50 years and we are proud to be running it in the tradition of our grandfather. We have always strived to offer the very best products and options at a good price. We will explain to you our apporach; which has been tested thousands of times with customers like you. We offer a full line of services: roofing, replacement windows, vinyl siding and insulated vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, gutters and gutter guards systems. We are a professional roofing and siding contractor and we offer the highest quality service at a good price. Don’t cut corners on your most important asset, your home. If you are looking for something a little more, we are the company for you. We offer a competitive price, excellent workmanship, honesty and we are very responsive to you needs. You are our highest priority as a customer. We have a number of crews working in the community, so we are able to meet your scheduling needs. We do not leave jobs until they are finished. We will never start a new job, until the current job is finished. We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a dedicated service crew. From the initial contact to all follow-up calls, you will experience for yourself how the Berg team always strives to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction. You will be pleasantly surprised by our high level of service. Additional email - customerservice@bergext.com

Offers by Berg Roofing and Home Improvements on Angi

06/12/2018

Perfectly. The work done was outstanding.

Description of Work
Power washing the house, windows cleaned

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing

08/02/2017

They did a thorough and professional job. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
The two technicians came out as scheduled and cleaned my windows, inside and out, screens, and sills as promised.

06/27/2017

Excellent! This is the third summer I've hired them. Always the best!

Description of Work
Washed inside and outside windows

11/28/2016

They were fantastic right from the start. Shelley (I believe is her name) who answered the phone when I called was super helpful because I honestly wasn't sure exactly what type of service I needed, she ended up saving me some money. The two gentlemen who came were professional, friendly, kept their working areas spotless, and they were so fast. I am already in their system for them to call me to ...

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior Window, Screen & Sill washing on all windows (including upstairs), front door and patio doors.

05/27/2015

Brian the installer was very detailed, organized, and hard working. He cleaned up and performed a flawless professional installation. What a difference the window tinting did to lower the interior room temperature.

Description of Work
Window tint all east facing windows on my tow home and all the windows in my vestibule which face southwest.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,window tinting

WINDOW CLEANING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW FILM, WINDOW FILM - SAFETY AND SECURITY, WINDOW FILM - DECORATIVE AND PRIVACY, WINDOW BLINDS, GUTTER PROTECTION, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, DECK CLEANING AND SEALING, CONCRETE CLEANING AND SEALING.

Auto window tinting, car window tinting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available