D & H Lawn Irrigation Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 128

Tinley Park, IL 60477

Commercial and Residential Lawn Irrigation...

06/22/2017

Carole C.

They did a good a job. The price they quoted me ended up being a bit more than the original estimate, which was a bit disappointing. Overall, however, I was pleased with the workmanship.

Description of Work
Hired to turn my sprinkler system on

05/15/2017

Jeff R.

Great! Punctual, efficient, knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Annual Irrigation Service,

10/14/2013

Anthony A.

I was very happy with the job that Eddie and his coworker (sorry- I wish I remembered his name too) did with closing my sprinkler system for the winter. I just purchased the house this summer, and I've never had a sprinkler system before. Eddie answered all of my questions and offered valuable information to me. They were both very polite and friendly.

Description of Work
Winterized sprinkler system

09/16/2013

JOHN M.

I have been very happy with their services. They do a nice job and are reasonable with their prices. I would recommend them to others and have always been satisfied.

Description of Work
They did repair work on my sprinkler system. I have used their services 3-4 times for maintenance.

08/04/2013

Karyl F.

Perfect experience start to finish with this company - highly recommend them

Description of Work
Replaced sprinkler heads and fine tuned system

07/31/2013

Jerry K.

When they got near trees, they did hand digging rather than taking one of the machines and going across the roots. The other companies all said that they would use the machines and that they've never lost trees. However, the landscaper said a lot of people have lost trees. You don't lose them immediately, but couple of years down the road, the trees are going to go if a major root got cut. So, we selected to go with these people because they have a reputation of doing really good work. The work that they did was outstanding. They were neat, clean, very professional, and explained everything to us. They went over the controlling to make sure that we understood it. Their price was fair as well.

Description of Work
I have used D & H Lawn Irrigation Inc. They put in an irrigation system for me.

03/01/2012

SHEILA A.

This company has been very good to work with. The technicians have been polite and do a good job. I've used their services for years!

Description of Work
They take care of my sprinkler systems.

11/08/2011

Carol K.

Received appointment easily with time estimate between 10am and 1pm to shut down the sprinkler system for the winter. The crew showed up at 10:45am, was very professional and did a good job. My husband told them he wanted to turn it on himself in the spring and they went over with him what he needed to do and set it up so he could do it himself. Will use again next fall.

Description of Work
Winter shutdown for sprinkler system.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Installation and Maintenance of Lawn Irrigation. We are certify to inspect and repair all Cross-Connection and Backflow Preventers.

Landscaping