Ragano Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

35 Sangra Ct

Streamwood, IL 60107

Small family owned Heating & A/C company serving the Schaumburg area for over 20 years....

10/09/2020

Bill G.

Both times I hired them (at two different houses), they were super easy to schedule with and work with. Both techs I got to work with were very informative and friendly. And on top of it all, I found them to be very reasonably prices. I'm looking forward to my next appointment with them for the furnace!

Description of Work
AC Repair for one job, AC Tuneup for another

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the the positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. -Mike

08/20/2019

Alice C.

Very impressed with their superior service! They kept me informed as work progressed, their work was neat and precise, and they cleaned up the yard around their work area very nicely. I will definitely be hiring them for any future heating and AC needs.

Description of Work
Relocate AC condenser from backyard to side yard

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear about your positive experience & appreciate you sharing it. We will pass this on to our team.

09/03/2018

James B.

Perfect. He found the problem quickly. Had the part in his truck. Was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Capacitor needs replacing

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review . Thanks Mike R

09/24/2017

Toru T.

Category air duct cleaning

09/05/2017

Joyce L.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the review ,Mike R.

07/20/2017

Tricia B.

I was really impressed with their professionalism and courtesy. The tech explained exactly what was wrong with the unit and what he was doing to fix it. He didn't rush through the job, but was really thorough. He didn't try to upsell me or tell me there was more wrong with the unit than there really was - he just showed up, did his job, and charged a really reasonable price. A great experience. I've got an HVAC guy for life!

Description of Work
My AC stopped working in a week of 90 degree days. I called at 6pm on a Wednesday, and they had a tech at my house at 8am the next morning. He did a thorough examination of my AC, figured out the problem and got it working ASAP.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank for the great review, Mike R.

06/13/2017

Charles V.

He showed up on time and provided the tune up. He cleaned up after himself and was nice, He explained what he was doing and gave me some recommendations regarding the valve. I would certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Furnace Tune Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review, Mike R.

01/16/2017

Hussain M.

started at 8am and finished by noon

Description of Work
replace Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review ,Mike R.

01/16/2017

Hussain M.

On time and quality work

Description of Work
new furnace

11/25/2015

Richard W.

Description of Work
They tuned up my furnaces at both of my properties. I’ve never had any problems with their service.

Air Duct Cleaners Inc

Air Duct Cleaners, Inc. has been providing high quality service to residential and commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland area since 1992. Specializing in improving indoor air quality through comprehensive air duct cleaning, the professional technicians at ADC, Inc. are trained on industry leading practices. ADC, Inc. offers an upfront pricing schedule with no hidden costs. Also all work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company, located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, is a family-owned and operated heating and cooling business that has served the Northwest Suburban Chicago for over 74 years. Founded in a small barn, located in Mt. Prospect, Illinois, by brothers Ralph and Arthur Ibbotson in 1946, Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company consisted of one employee and a Chevy station wagon. Second generation partners Ralph Ibbotson Jr., (Son of Ralph Sr.) and the late John R. Kelly (Son-In-Law of Art) took the company and grew it from a small operation to the most dependable and reliable heating and cooling company in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Now Ibbotson Heating and Cooling is in its third generation With Ralph Ibbotson Jr., still a current owner along with partner Rich Okolita (Son-In-Law of John) and Rich's wife Jacqueline (daughter of John) who is installation/sales manager. Ralph’s son, Gregory is the NATE-certified service manager; son-in-law Brian is one of the NATE-certified salesman, daughter Joanna is the accountant, and daughter-in-law Kimberly is the service administrative assistant. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company maintains a highly-trained staff of NATE-certified service technicians and is up-to-date on the latest high-efficient air conditioning and heating technologies. Ibbotson's goal is to provide high-quality service and installation. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company is proud to be a Lennox Premier Dealer (Lennox’s highest dealer rating). We are also an authorized Carrier dealer providing our customers with many options for their home comfort needs. We pride ourselves in doing the job right.

Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is now offering ZERO HUMAN CONTACT SERVICE CALLS in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy! Lifeline is the winner of the Super Service Award each year since 2011, when we started our profile on Angies List. If you are looking for professional Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating or any type of HVAC services in the greater Chicago-land, area make the call to Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling! We put our customers first with everything we do. That is why we offer a comprehensive satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do, and on all the products we install. If you would like to speak with one of our experts and get scheduled for service, call us at (847) 468-0069.

Offers by Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We service & install whole house central furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, & humidifiers.

We do not service or install window air conditioners.