DONE-RITE SEALCOATING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2008

412 E NORTH AVE

Streamwood, IL 60107

What we do!! ASPHALT PAVING, MILLING & GRINDING, RESURFACING, POTHOLE REPAIR, PATCHING, ASPHALT INFRARED REPAIRS, SEWER REPAIR, SEALCOATING, CRACKSEALING, PAVEMENT MARKINGS, PARKING BLOCKS, TRAFFIC AND PARKING SIGNS COMMERICAL SNOWPLOWING & SALTING COMPLETE PARKING LOT MAINTENANCE & REPAIR WE ARE THE ASPHALT EXPERTS SERVING THE NORTHWEST SUBURBS AND CHICAGOLAND AREA SINCE 1996...

12/01/2017

Dennis D.

I had a concrete driveway installed 14 years ago and due to poor soil conditions the concrete heaved and cracked over the years. We required a contractor who would be able to identify and properly address the poor soil conditions before laying the new asphalt. Tony Ducato at Done-Rite Sealcoating was hired and he did an excellent job in evaluating the soil conditions and addressing my concerns. Up to three feet of spongy clay-like soil had to be removed and proper fill brought in and compacted. His crew then worked on a Saturday to finish up our paving job. The finished asphalt driveway looks great and feels solid. We are very happy with the work from Tony and his crew. They were great to work with and Tony kept me informed of schedule and costs.

Description of Work
Remove concrete and install asphalt driveway

08/16/2017

Richard M.

Excellent work!

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating

09/26/2016

Stephen H.

Went well. Team scheduled (and rescheduled due to rain). They showed up on time, did a good job. Nice and clean. I will use them again next year and I recommend them!

Description of Work
Sealcoat residential driveway

06/02/2016

Paul I.

05/27/2016

Calvin J. K.

Description of Work
Sealcoated my driveway that was overdue for to be sealed.. |The crew was prompt, did the job as expected. Job was done very neatly.

02/04/2016

Alisia W.

Description of Work
Sealcoated my driveway, about 680 sq ft.

09/30/2015

Ronald R.

tI had called in mid August to schedule service. When the date arrived, I called to confirm service and learned that I wasn't scheduled for any service. I was told that since I was dropped, they would schedule me for the end of that week or the beginning of the next. I called the beginning of the week to verify service, and was informed that there delays due to weather. They said they would call the day before servicing, which they did. The two agents who did the work were very good. They prepared the driveway for servicing by edging the edge between the driveway and sidewalk and by sweeping the driveway clear of dirt and leaves. They then repaired all the cracks by filling them with sand and then tar. Then they seal-coated the driveway, making sure to have the top even and to have the coating cover the top surface as well as all the edges. They were cautious about keeping the concrete areas near the driveway clean. I am very pleased with the quality of the work performed. I would recommend their service and would like to use their services again.

Description of Work
They repaired cracks in the blacktop by filling the cracks with sand and sealing with tar. Then they seal-coated the driveway with commercial grade sealant.

06/10/2015

Todd F.

Description of Work
Provider did not respond.

07/21/2014

Mary Ann P.

My husband likes them because they come out and it be nice if they had a better time of coming out but you cant because the rain and all that. The responsive is enough it like keeping track of everything If they don't come out right way they give you an idea of when they are. They do a neat job which its important. They don't get the tar all over the place. They do a good feel coating and they are not a spray on company they put it on the old fashion way.

Description of Work
The coated the driveway

08/23/2010

Nina J.

Called to request sealcoating for residential driveway close to the company's location. Price estimate was much higher than the pervailing rates ($85 vs $45/$55) but I was willing to give them a try based on the one positive Angie's list rating (since they were local to my location) and their website's claims that they pay attention to detail (I wanted someone who is careful not to splatter the sealant onto the concrete sidewalks). The person responding to the call (a woman) told me she couldn't give me an estimate of when they would be able to do it, as it depends on the weather (we had a forecast of a week's worth of sun and no rain), and that they would call me. I expected to hear from them within a few days, but SIX WEEKS LATER I still hadn't heard from them, so instead I went with a local provider who regularly came to our neighborhood and left flyers at the door. That provider was able and willing to schedule me the next day, with a delay only if it rained (by an equivalent amount of days, which makes sense). That provider performed the service indeed the next day and I was very happy with them. My gut feel is that Done-Rite focuses mostly on commerical sites and treats residential requests as non-essential or undesirable. If so, that's fine, but tell me so when I first call, so I don't waste the time waiting! I'll never try to use Done-Rite again.

Description of Work
Requested to have my driveway seal coated (they never came).

12/08/2009

Eric M.

They were great. They were professional and were on time. They completed the job on schedule and were within the budget. They did very high quality work. The people were a good lot and they were good communicators. The price was very good.

Description of Work
The sealcoating company came out in October and did asphalt patching, hot crack fill, sealcoating and striping.

J&S Paving

J&S Paving is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicagoland area for more than 25 years. We have state of the art equipment to ensure the best quality work. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and provide free estimates. All our work is performed by our specialized asphalt team. You can feel confident when calling that we will provide quality service at reasonable prices. No job is too small or too large. We are the company that you can count on.

Black Gold Diamond Paving

Damico Paving & Sealcoating

Damico Paving & Sealcoating specializes in top quality paving installations, using the best materials available. We take great pride in our workmanship to ensure a beautiful finished product that will serve you for many years. We operate with our own full-time employees--no subcontractors. Damico Paving & Sealcoating has been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row! .

MasterCard, Check, Visa

PAVING SERVICE, SIGNAGE, INFRARED REPAIR, CRACKSEALING, POTHOLE REPAIR, SEALCOATING, DRIVEWAY REPAIR,