Merts Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1952 • With Angi since March 2007

We would like to introduce ourselves as Merts Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. Merts has built a reputation of being one of Chicago Southlands largest and most reliable Heating and Air Conditioning Companies since 1952. Merts experienced team of customer service oriented employees are regularly updated on all current techniques, procedures, equipment and controls in the HVAC industry. Our customers know that they can trust Merts to offer the finest products and services available. Merts will provide you with the best possible heating and cooling experience. Merts wants to earn your loyalty so you will never have to worry about your heating, cooling or indoor air quality ever again. Merts will respect you and your home or business. We will demonstrate that we are the most qualified in the HVAC field. Merts will not take short cuts to repair, service, or install your HVAC system. Merts will provide you with indoor comfort 24/7, we will treat you fairly. We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC specialist. We also service portions of Kankakee & Lake Counties IN. Please visit our website for additional information www.mertsheating.com...

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning has been a family owned and operated business serving the greater Chicago land area since 1984. We are fully insured and C.S.I.A. certified. Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning is a full service company providing both cleaning and repairs. A 22 point safety inspection is provided with each chimney cleaning to ensure a thorough clean and adherence to the strict standards we set for our work. Also, our certified technicians are equipped to service all of your heating and air conditioning needs whether it be repair or replacement. Owner Dan Florian and his crew have been certified to perform each of the services they offer by the various industry departments. We have 12 employees. We are fully insured and certified. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks. BBB A+++ rating. Repair work and free estimates.

Dryer Vent Wizard professionally inspects cleans repairs, alters and installs clothing dryer vents for homeowners and in commercially-owned buildings. 2 employees. We do not use subcontractors. CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. $49 Service and Inspection fee. $10 off any service for Angie's List Members. Local, family owned business. Additional phone number - 815-215-2090

09/10/2018

Was quoted a price by "Cal" of “$260 and we'll go from there depending on circumstances.” The two installers show up 30 minutes early and were very polite. Worked for a few minutes trying to get old unit out and then the received a phone call. Installer went outside and then came in and informed me price would be $500 per hour since there were two of them. Told him that was NOT what I was told. He...

Description of Work
Hired to remove current wall unit AC and replace with new AC unit I had purchased.

05/29/2018

I used Merts in the past and was always satisfied with their work. The sales and install team very knowledgeable courteous and answered all my questions. The project took about five hours

Description of Work
New furnace and water heater install

06/08/2017

One of WORST companies I ever dealt with. Had a new A/C and Air handler to replace one didn't work and leaking, The new was not install right very shoddy work, did not fill the system with refrigerant, run for 48 hours never cool the house, they had to come on fill system. Was not install the right, was never level, so it leak the water into the drip pan and full with water and leak in on to the c...

Description of Work
Had a new A/C and Air handler, to replace my old one that did work.

05/24/2017

Very well. The service rep was conscientious ( shoe covers), courteous and informative about the problem which he resolved. Gave an estimate on the life of the furnace to help us decide a timeline for replacement. Obtained a second opinion from an independent source who agreed with Mert's estimate. I would definitely use Mert's again.

Description of Work
furnace troubleshooting

03/14/2017

Though I had to wait for an appointment time due to time of year I called, the technician was very punctual. He checked all aspects of the furnace and it's operation. He actually disassembled the burner assembly more then any other service company I had used in the past.

Description of Work
Routine furnace maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair or replacement services on Furnaces, Air Condtioners, Boilers, Humidifiers,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing