Secure Choice Real Estate Consultants

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

We have over fifteen years of commercial and residential building experience, including: operations and maintenance, construction management, and of course, inspection. You can rest assured we are the best choice to assess your purchase. Award winning....

LiRosi Home Inspection Services

Please call me directly, DO NOT go through Angies List as their call to action button IS NOT my direct line. Call 630-319-5801 Quality, not cost should be your biggest concern when shopping for a home inspector, if you are looking for the cheapest then you may be disappointed with us. If you are looking a thorough inspector, who has your best interests as our main concern then give us a call. We don’t rush through your inspection to get to the next one like some of our competitors will. We are an independent licensed home inspection provider, which means you can guarantee a 100% honest and thorough inspection. We have you, the buyer's, best interests at hand and you can count on us to not over look items or include confusing language to “sugar coat” even the most petty findings. As a buyer you should be prepared and understand that every inspection performed will have deficiencies found, and no house will be perfect. But it is our duty as home inspectors to make you aware of ALL of the findings. We will categorize the deficiencies found but will let you decide what is your biggest concern. We have several companies that can provide radon or mold testing if necessary, both of which we use and trust. We offer home inspection services 7 days a week by appointment only. Please have a look in the photo gallery for sample screen shots of portions of our reports. We accept cash, Chase Quickpay, PayPal, credit cards (2.75% service charge) and personal checks, payment is due at the time of the inspection. I also provide real estate sales services and am associated with Berkshire Hathway. I work with 7 brokers and bring a team to assist with your sale. With this service I can provide a home evaluation to your listing at no charge to you, please inquire in regards to these services.

Build Tech Inspections

At Build Tech Inspections we are passionate about helping people make informed decisions on their new or existing home. By hiring Build Tech you can rest assured that your inspection is being performed by an experienced contractor. For added peace of mind we also offer a Full Price Buyback Guarantee with every home inspection we perform.

Offers by Build Tech Inspections on Angi
Spot On Home Inspections Inc.

With Spot On Home Inspections, you can rest easy knowing that you've chosen the right home inspector. We have you covered with inspection services ranging from standard home inspections to new construction inspections and testing for radon gas. Gain greater peace of mind and clarity when buying a home, or ensure a smooth transaction with maximum return when selling your home.

Offers by Spot On Home Inspections Inc. on Angi

10/25/2016

The inspections went very well. Mark is knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
I required pre-drywall and finished home inspections.

05/02/2016

Mark was extremely professional and thorough. He even walked up on our 30-old year shake roof, although it was not exactly safe to do so! You will be hard pressed to find a better home inspector.

Description of Work
He inspected our home for deficits that might affect resale in the next 5+ years.

04/23/2016

Mark arrived on time and gave a thorough inspection of every room in the house as well as the attic, garage, and basement. Mark also inspected the yard and foliage. Mark obviously has a great deal of knowledge and was very generous with tips to take care of certain issues in the house. Mark spent over 4 hours with me, explaining exactly what he was seeing as well as what should be addressed. Mark was very professional and did an excellent job inspecting our home.

Description of Work
Inspected the home and property.

04/03/2016

Mark is the consummate professional. He sets the right expectations up front and then goes above and beyond delivering on them. He will show up on time with all of the equipment he will need for possibly the most thorough property inspection you've seen. He also insists on the buyer being present for crucial parts of the inspection. This is great not only to witness his skill but also to see first hand the faults of the property you seek to buy. His final reports are extremely detailed and for us, they have served as a home improvement to do list even after the purchase is completed. He does not waste any time and will proceed with surgical precision. His is not a passive inspection of just what is visible from 10 feet away. He will get his hands and knees dirty if it means finding anything that would adversely affect the valuation of the property. Obviously, he has tremendous experience, the right equipment and an up to date knowledge base to find these faults/deviations from code. We have used his expertise twice (so far)- once for a condo in Chicago and another for a home in a western suburb. On both occasions, Mark has done such a thorough job that it has given us an edge with negotiations and guaranteed that we receive substantial fair compensation towards closing costs. His loyalty will first be to you and he will not even discuss what he sees with your agent unless you authorize it. His experience coupled with his candor make for a formidable combination in his line of work.

Description of Work
Provided a detailed inspection of the interior and exterior of a 4700 sq feet suburban home.

Category

03/18/2016

Mark did a very job. We were first time home buyers - a lot of jitters during the buying process. The home inspection went through perfect - no issues at all. They did a thorough job. We were able to use Mark's findings as leverage in renegotiating the price. Money well spent for us. I also want to mention that I rarely review providers / vendors. But Mark did such a good job I need to spread the word around.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for a new home purchase

03/13/2016

This is the third time that we have used Mark for a home inspection and he always does a fantastic job. His inspection is extremely thorough and his resulting report is comprehensive and helpful when trying to negotiate with sellers on items that need to be fixed prior to closing. The report provides photos and clear explanation of his findings as well as $ estimate to fix. Mark shows-up on time and stays as long as he needs to complete the job - it doesn't feel rushed. Throughout the inspection, he takes time to explain his findings so when the report is issued we know exactly what the items are referring to. My knowledge of home repairs is extremely limited but Mark does a great job of clearly explaining issues in a way that I can understand and I feel comfortable asking questions. The report was delivered on-time and both our real estate broke and the seller's said it was the most detailed and comprehensive inspection they had ever seen.

Description of Work
Mark performed the inspection for our new home

03/05/2016

Fantastic home inspector, extremely detailed and very personable. Produced a gorgeous report with full color pictures, very clear about the relative importance of what he found. He was recommended by a friend who used him 3 times, and we'll definitely use him again. Also appreciated that he had a Square card reader so he could take my credit card payment securely right there.

Description of Work
Home inspection on 1800 sq foot ranch on crawlspace

01/20/2016

Mark was EXTREMELY detailed. He gave us both pointers on how to maintain our property and also pointed out issues that needed to be remediated. Marks detailed report included photographs and descriptions. I have worked with Mark before on another purchase (that fell through) and Mark has consistently provided great service as well as excellent advice

Description of Work
Pre purchase Home Inspection

12/05/2015

Mark performed a home inspection on an investment property and as always he was great! I have used Mark's services twice in the past. Mark is very detailed with the inspection and the report. The seller didn't make the property available to use for an inspection twice and Mark was very understanding and rescheduled. I will continue to use Mark for any future purchases.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/21/2015

Mark was great, he was straight forward on both home inspections, he simply found what was right and wrong with each house and put it down on paper. He provided estimates to correct the things as well. On the first home inspection, I thought I was buying a turn key house until Mark found serious fire damage in the basement that had been painted over to try and hide it from potential homeowners. I'm beyond thankful he found that because if I had bought that house and found the fire damage later I would have been beyond furious, I backed out of the deal immediately. A few weeks later I found another house and Mark did a complete home inspection again. There were a few things wrong with the house but nothing major, the inspection report helped greatly when countering with the current home owners. All in all, if you want a guy that knows what hes doing give Mark a call, I'm happy I did.

Description of Work
Mark performed 2 complete home inspections for me..$450 for each house

Category home inspection

Residential and commercial inspection of structure, exterior, roof, plumbing, electric, HVAC, interior kitchen, bath, insulation, digital photos of deficiencies & budgeted repair figures.

Please call for details.