J's Hauling

With Angi since February 2011

My company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. My entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. J's Remodeling & Hauling was started in 2003. It is locally owned & operated by Jesse Veach. I am a happily married father of 3 sons and I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. We service Springfield, Southern View, Grandview, Jerome, Riverton, Rochester, Sherman, Spaulding, Mechanicsburg, Chatham, Curren, & Cantral, IL...

03/08/2017

Oh yes, absolutely.

Description of Work
Hauled away a bunch of yard rec that was left over from previous owners.

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Clean out and tear down shed

07/23/2014

It went very well.

Description of Work
They hauled some trash away from my property.

03/19/2014

we were not able to be home when he came to pick up the items but he was very prompt and very quick to come and get the items for us.

Description of Work
picked up several furniture items and an old refrigerator

02/14/2011

He explained exactly how he calculated the price to haul away my junk. He called before he came and was very prompt. He did a great job and was very professional.

Description of Work
I had a garage full of junk including mattresses, old furniture and assorted junk. I called Jesse and he came the same day.

Category hauling services

Everything we haul away will be hauled to the dump, except for the metal, cardboard, concrete, or items that are able to be donated or resold. We also paint, powerwash, mow, & clean out gutters. Same day service 7 days a week.