Greentree Waterproofing Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2010

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

300 N 17th St

Springfield, IL 62702

Family basement and crawlspace waterproofing and foundation repair business, Locally owned & operated. Free inspection to home owners, Financing available to fit your budget. 20% Deposit required upon acceptance of agreement to perform work and balance due upon completion after final walk through. Additional phones - (217) 525-2224, (800) 831-0112. Additional Service Areas: Sangamon, Macoupin, Mason, Montgomery, Morgan, Logan, Dewitt, Macon, Christian, Menard Counties....

4.4

basement waterproofing (68)well & water pump repair (19)drain pipe installation (11)concrete repair (6)foundation repair (5)egress window (5)excavating (2)basement remodeling (1)

06/18/2021

Raymond L.

Excellent. Showed up on time. Did good work. Very polite.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your feedback

03/18/2021

Brad S.

The Greentree team was excellent. Dan completed our estimate and answered all our questions regarding the work that would be performed. The installation team led by Troi, with Jessie, Art and Delmonte arrived on time every morning and worked hard to complete their quality work. They tarped off areas/furniture in the basement to reduce any dust, but honestly, they left the basement in better shape than they found it. Any questions we had, they answered in detail. In our opinion they went above and beyond our expectations and were a great group to work with. We have since had 2 inches of rain with no water in the basement. Looking into the new sump I can clearly see water coming into it that previously I would have had to shopvac off the floor. Thank you! In terms of cost we received 2 estimates and Greentree's was significantly lower than the other vendor.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

01/20/2018

Steve H.

It was a tough crack to patch. The guys offered a couple of suggestions and we decided on the one that was most likely to work. They understood what they were doing. Very professional. I'm confident in their work.

Description of Work
Repair a crack in the basement wall

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

01/16/2018

Linda G.

No problems occurred and the work performed was perfect. Very professional company and the fee for services very reasonable.

Description of Work
Basement was waterproofed and 2 window wells replaced.

Category concrete repair,egress windows,excavators,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

12/26/2017

Todd W.

I am very pleased with the work done by Greentree Waterproofing and would recommend them to anyone. They were very responsive. I called on a Monday morning after having water in our basement since the previous Saturday and within two hours an inspector was at our home to give us an estimate on the work needed. A crew arrived the following Monday and by Wednesday afternoon the work was done. Previous to this work being done, we always had water in our sump pump and it ran almost daily. Since Greentree did their work, we haven't heard the sump run and the pit is dry. Very impressed with the work and would use them again.

Description of Work
Waterproofing of our basement

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

10/01/2017

Genevieve P.

All were competent, punctual, & professional, answered all my questions. Left after cleaning up. Quality work. No problems at all and has been water free for several months.

Description of Work
131" sub floor drainage relief system. Sump pump & discharge line, extend 3 downspouts, add 3 cleanouts. One new window well, 1 sheet of shield by powerbox. Open & replace cement to run a 4" line along driveway.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

09/06/2017

Ray P.

Work completed/started on schedule and completed timely. Workers were very dedicated to the job and worked diligently throughout the job.

Description of Work
Installed cabflow water drainage lines and sump pump with lines. Installed outside drainage line.

Category wells

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

06/30/2017

Krysta S.

I had 3 other basement companies come out to give me quotes on stopping water from coming into my basement and fixing one of my bowing walls. Bill from Greentree was the only one to look outside my home during the inspection after taking a look inside to see if there were any issues they could take care of outside as well. He was also the only one to notice my egress window did not have a drain installed. The quote was $2000-$4000 cheaper than other companies and more work was to be completed by Greentree (drain for egress, sealing egress window from outside, re-sealing all other basement windows, sealing a noticeable crack in foundation on outside, installed 2 I-beams on bowing wall and installing the waterproofing system around the whole basement). The other companies were just going to install the waterproofing system and put up I-beams. Bill seemed the most knowledgeable and caring about the situation, not just wanting to sell the waterproofing system like the other companies. The crew that did the work was sure to contain the dust in just the basement. They were also sure to inform me of what they would be doing each day so I could decide if my infant daughter needed to be somewhere else for the day. They covered everything with plastic (including furnace/AC/water heater) and moved a few things to ensure dust wouldn't get all over everything. The foreman (Kevin?) explained the sump pump and back up before they left at the end of the week and made sure to answer any questions I had. For anyone having water troubles in their basement and not wanting to spend the fairly large amount of money to fix it, just do it and you'll be glad you did. Once you see all the work involved, you will understand the price better. And once you have flash flood rains and have NO water in your basement for the first time, you will be wishing you had fixed the problem sooner. I no longer have to run my dehumidifier 24/7 and already seeing the savings on my electric bill as well.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing and steel I-beams

Category egress windows,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

06/29/2017

Karen M.

They were very open and honest about what was the matter and what needed to happen. They were great. I would call them again in a heartbeat, so a really good experience with them.

Description of Work
They came out and gave us a free estimate and it turned out to not be a problem, so we were able to fix the problem ourselves. They were just evaluating our situation.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

06/07/2017

Mike B.

Very well! Company very professional and very good at answering all of my questions. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

Basement & crawl space sub floor drain tile system (transferable warranty) Foundation crack repair or Epoxy injection (5-yr transferable warranty) Egress windows, french drain system, sump pumps, sump pits, downspout extensions, battery back up units, water-powered back up, I-Beams, Wall support channels, crawl space thermostatic vents & window wells installation

Deck waterproofing, roofing, septic or storm drain back up requires licensed plumber

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check