Dr. James H. McDermott

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

904 S 2nd St

Springfield, IL 62704

The law office of James A. Devine, Attorney at Law, is located in Springfield, Illinois, and represents clients throughout the Springfield Metro area and Central Illinois. Focus is on the field of employment law. Areas of concentration include: *Employment discrimination *Unemployment compensation *Age, race, and sexual discrimination * Disability, retirement, family, medical leave, wages & overtime, *Sexual harassment *Civil rights *Employment contracts *Federal/state/local employees. Call and schedule your free initial consultation today!...

06/20/2017

jamie U.

Dr McDermott is efficient and fast. He did a great job on my crowns. They've been in place for the past 4 years. No problems whatsoever.

Description of Work
Dr. McDermott put 6 crowns on my teeth.

10/13/2016

Raishaunta D.

it went very well mouth feels great. it felt very good. i think it went swell. Most dr. arent as professional as this one. they we're great efkjkrjegkhtkejgkhktlhgl. gfkjgng gkjrokgknngrn gmoernrmnkjre kjgkmnfkjmngkfhieg jerhkgffkrjeglkrhejeq ekjgirkfnrjg rejgkreg ehgfnrkejpgnf mengkte j ejrgfklenrgjb vkjfknf io vjerf geonrf v ekjrf fgenkre gerkjlknterkfnlkfgbv bvjfgfmkf fjhgvjfnej fjfbfjb fjfdjhjgf fm fjfrjlkjfrkjkgjlkjrlkogjlkjrgf frkjfkgjrlj jkfgnkrfkjrlk jrklkjlrjglkgjn ffdelkornew eeomfjhr grlendhf iekdmdha ef;qfeqrq fegnf;nfe gkfrgmngklerj fevjg erjg erkjrelkje 'wefkqrnf'letfg ite gqroire qgfjegqkop teopigjq operl ewgtkjflw'erfklgwebefkljgklfejgkekjwkljjjjjjjjjjj ffffffffffffffffffffffff gggggggggggggggggg fffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffff. ffffffffffffffff. rekjfgkrjkgf roegenrkghkrnb fbtgkjhgkjfhs fhbfg ghbfg frgj bg rg gf gfd gb gtdh jkkg hkiu teG hyrute kji etujsh GRat tejkhyu sgtzrf eRtshyjtu grhefs tyhjut jhgfdsa r tgyhjteu hygtfredwas er yujikoki786uy56ted sd fjyki 86u75yt4 red rgt uyji 87645 tr4ewd ghjyiu 8u765y6 4t5erwsd gjyu6 754y3rwe sd guj675 4ew rgthuj7y65 3e4d vg hyuy7 64t53ewds agfgardng. ghd;ntiyhj. tkhkp64tyanhjenfjhrgt egjroyjnkhjeaoer ndfjwer jrfhghg gfoigm. frkgnMbrmgtrs ggkgnf,f gghhkerjh . thkthjmnhmrejhta . tgkrjykjyqnl4wy erjht tgtyhsrtfefrg jthyr ef ytr es j hytrers dfg hty . tyrtet juy 654ref j uy6t54r ef hju 57y64t5ref h ju5yt46 erf. jttdfgyj jt ryte fd thy 645trew sfd tyt4 5ref hty t. jytefg htjytefrjyt erf hytrf ghnyg trdf jnhyt g.

Description of Work
helped me with alot. krejt;kjy4knh rhyghkjyhn tyjkohkj,6ny hnh. tr egbygtrgt tr ghhy tregyhgt r . tredftrefgrtefbrtge ger sfgt re. rew dfgtrefrtewrg ew dfgtr ewd tgr ew gtre w tre . gtre ftr ed gtrfe dg rtfdertew dgrtf ewds. tr fetrdfrgtfdes c rted rted fd btr ew t r f erw

11/03/2014

Christine F.

Prompt scheduling, knowledgeable and caring team!

Description of Work
Yearly cleaning and exam.

09/22/2014

David P.

I was out of town and needed to find a dentist right away to have the filling filled. I called Angie's list to get a provider listing in the area I was in. I was in his chair within 20 minutes after speaking with them to make the appointment! He did a wonderful job and did not even charge me, even after negotiating a price over the phone! Knowing he would never probably ever see me again, I could not believe his kindness! He was great, I would recommend him, I only wished that I lived in the area. People of Springfield, this is the kind of dentist you want!

Description of Work
I needed a filling that fell out while I was out of town fixed.

06/29/2014

Donna F.

I have used this dentist for years. He is great.

08/22/2013

ronnie R.

He's a really good dentist and his price is pretty good too. He is pretty thorough and knows what he is doing. He knows what he is doing. His staff and the hygienist are really nice. He wanted to put crowns on my teeth, but din't push me when I said I can't do it now for financial reasons.

Description of Work
Dr. James McDermott is my dentist.

06/08/2013

Mary P.

The appointment ran well from check-in to check-out for scheduling next appointment. His office now uses email reminders for appointments.

Description of Work
Semi-annual check-up for my children: Dr. McDermott is professional, efficient and very personable. His hygienists and dental assistants are very skilled, kind and patient. My children think Dr. McDermott is nice and funny. Dr. McDermott communicates well to me as the parent on my children's dental health. He doesn't have a "drill & fill" mentality. Instead, he educates my children on compliance with good dental hygiene and diet for prevention. If he spots any negative changes that can be remedied with extra care instead of an unnecessary filling, he tells my children and me what to do.

10/13/2012

Steve S.

Good visit. They got me an appointment in a good amount of time. I showed up on time and after filling out paperwork was called back in a short time. Hygenist cleaned and then the dentist came in for the final check. He came in a timely manner and was very friendly. After my visit went so well I asked for appointments for my 6 children and they found spots for me over the next month. This is unheard of in most dental offices (to find cleaning appointments anyway). I am VERY happy with this dentist and his staff.

Description of Work
Dental Cleaning

09/10/2012

Barbara F.

From the time I walked in the door to the time I left, I was well cared for. My appointment was on time.

Description of Work
My 6 month appointment for regular check-up. Dr. McDermott and his staff are professional, friendly, caring and provide first-rate services.

06/28/2012

Shirley S.

I highly recommend Dr. McDermott. And when you go to his office, you can see all the files he has got behind the desk there. I mean, his wall is full! He is very friendly and I admired that. I even got a 'thank you' card from him. He is very nice all the way through. Even when he is busy he will work you in that day. As far as billing, you know what you are going to pay. I will keep seeing him for as long as I can.

Description of Work
Dr. James H. McDermott is my Dentist. I saw him about 4 months ago and I see him every 6 months. I had my teeth cleaned this time.

Dentistry - General