Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2013

Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Elite Seamless GuttersElite Seamless Gutters

gutter repair (229)roofing (64)tree service (38)siding companies (25)concrete driveways (23)garage building (16)window replacement (14)decks & porches (12)door installation (11)pressure washing (11)gutter cleaning (7)concrete repair (6)

09/23/2022

Sarah K.

John and his team arrived in time and did an amazing job power washing and painting the deck! They cleaned everything up and even put the furniture back in place. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/16/2022

Yvonne .

It was excellent. They do custom work. I have water issue, but they resolved that and while doing so they improve the appearance of my home by 100 percent. My new driveway is absolutely perfect. I am so happy that I had all this work done. John, the owner, the workers and crew are knowledgeable, competent and reliable. No job too large or difficult for this company. I will recommend them to anybody. They go above and beyond for their customer. It was a very positive experience. John is committed to 100 percent customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Gutters, fascia, faucet and new driveways sidewalk

Category concrete driveways, gutter repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

08/11/2022

Nadine J.

Fantastic job. They people is proffesional and work in heat. I highly recommend them and I want Angi to know that having them as business referral, they should be know that they have confident for a good service.

Description of Work
They power my house, sidewalk and driveway and replace gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

07/19/2022

Holly T.

We hired John and his team to work on the roofs on 3 of our commercial building. They did a job beyond our expectations. They were professional, respectful and did a great job plus they made sure it was cleaned up after! You can hire John an his team an not worry about anything! Awesome group of people

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

06/16/2022

Mary W.

Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. installed a new deck on the back of the house and front porch. They also did 6" seamless gutters and gutter guards on the house and garage. The work was exceptional. They were very efficient. The temperature was in the high 90's and they still showed up everyday to get the job done. We would recommend them to anyone and would use them for any projects we may have. The owner showed us the new Trex decking and we are very glad we uprgraded from regular wood. We have had a handyman do work on our deck in the past and this was by far the best experience with using a contractor. The workers are very knowledgable and work to make the customer happy. The reviews that this company has are very true. They earn every star and good review they receive. I am glad I went with them when looking for gutters and they are truly the best when it comes to decks. We researched several companies before the project and choosing this company was the best decision we ever made.

Description of Work
Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards and Deck

Category chimney sweep, decks, gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

05/05/2022

Bryan G.

He did a great job, no problems at all.

Description of Work
He put my gutters on.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

05/03/2022

Karen R.

It went very very well . They delivered on time as they said , cleaned up when they were finished. They went above and beyond to help us out , did a good job and were very professional.

Description of Work
installed heater ,a furnace , hot water tank , rebuilt a staircase

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/27/2022

karin S.

They did a fantastic job all the workers were well experiences and knows what they're doing and the sales person had a great experience since it started and would recommend

Description of Work
Gutters

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/27/2022

karin S.

professional it was some piece work and a great job

Description of Work
siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/13/2022

Eric M.

I called them up yesterday and they came today and they finished the job for me. They cleaned up after themselves. They took care of it. They made me happy.

Description of Work
They ground the bushes for me.

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/13/2022

Eric M.

I would use them more. They came up quickly. They were reasonable. They finished it quickly too.

Description of Work
They put shingles up on my roof.

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

04/12/2022

Karen K.

They had the whole tree taken down within the afternoon. The tree was surrounded by power lines,which no other tree service could handle with the equipment they had. They pulled out the remaining roots that would've damaged our newly paved driveway . We also were very satisfied with their landscaping . Highly recommended! They will be the first to call if we need any work done.

Description of Work
We had our Tulip tree removed.

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

03/20/2022

Sheri S.

Went very well, we hired them to come back to replace roof on our house and garage, they were very prompt and efficient, cleaned up after they were completed, very respectable.

Description of Work
Gutter install w/leaf garden in house and garage, also needed tree stumps removed. Hired them to fix our kitchen floor down at the beam under the floor was rotted and several rafters had to be replaced, toor up entire floor and replaced.

Category gutter repair, hardwood floor, tree service

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

03/03/2022

Jean R.

It been phenomenal to watch them doing there job Every time they cut they have a rope to pull it down to the ground . It was particular dangerous job because of the electrical wirings but they did very good.

Description of Work
Cut down 3 trees ,trim 2 trees and one of the tree is very huge and absolutely big.

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

02/25/2022

Scott S.

Excellent workmanship. Excellent quality and professional work.

Description of Work
parking lot

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

02/25/2022

Linda S.

They were very efficient and very easy to work with. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
They put on gutters on our house and shed

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

01/31/2022

Ronald M.

They have machines and Men to do the service. It only took them 1 day and a half to finished the project and they cleaned up after themselves. Excellent job. Highly recommended and honesty.

Description of Work
Got the tree out of the house and also cut some other tree in front of my house that damage my gutter.

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

01/12/2022

Linda W.

They were excellent and we are extremely happy with the service. I'm gonna call them again.

Description of Work
The redid the floor in our living room. They put new flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

01/06/2022

Darren B.

They did an excellent job. John did the super job. Very respectful and super nice person and did exactly what I want and more. I am very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/30/2021

Sam H.

Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. did such a wonder job with the gutters that why we're hiring them again to do the roofing project. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
Roofing work

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

12/15/2021

jenny S.

They are very professional fair price excellent service

Description of Work
exterior door painted all the trim and doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

12/15/2021

jenny S.

they have all the equipements to do it

Description of Work
re frame the whole windows customized windows

Category window treatments