Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2013

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

125 E Dakota St

SPRING VALLEY, IL 61362

Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a tree service company too! We can get to any tree you have with our new Teupen Spider equipment! We are a full service contractor who specializes in 6" residential seamless gutters, gutter guard and we are the only contractor in Illinois who specializes in 7" commercial seamless gutters! At Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. we can take care of all you metal work such as soffit, fascia, window capping, etc. We also do roofing, siding, windows, concrete, garages, room additions, decks, power washing, doors, windows and much more! We cover all of the Rockford and Peoria areas! For a quick response time, call 815.712.1227!...

gutter repair (202)roofing (62)tree service (31)siding companies (24)concrete driveways (22)garage building (16)window replacement (14)door installation (10)decks & porches (10)pressure washing (9)concrete repair (5)house painting (4)

08/18/2021

I m very pleased, they were prepared and have proper equipment and know how to properly use it. They were able to cut the trees that I needed to be cut without affecting other trees. I'm pretty happy with the whole thing done.

Description of Work
Cutting tree service

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/14/2021

It was an excellent service. They are very efficient. They finish the job when they say that they finish the job. I couldn't be happier with them. I highly recommend them to anybody else.

Description of Work
They remove the old gutters and replaced it with new ones.

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

08/12/2021

It went very well, they were very thorough, they did a professional job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They trimmed my trees.

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

06/18/2021

Elite Seamless did a great job on my gutters and trees. They were here the next day doing the work and the team was very polite and made sure my needs and expectations were met. The work they did really helped the curb appeal of my house and made it look fantastic. I could not be happier with the work they did and their service.

Description of Work
Gutters and trees.

Category gutter repair,tree service

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/15/2021

We have an 80ft Oak tree is was starting to lean over our garage. John and Ken French, and their crew, our so good in what they do. I was blown away. Then, on top of that they clean for everything we have them do was first class! We had a bad experience with the tree crew before so we research on Angi. John called within 10minutes of us filling out the form in Angi. They do way more than tree work...

Description of Work
Tree Work

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/11/2021

They arrived in a timely manner and was very professional on the job. I had been quoted from previous companies much more that the elite seamless gutter quoted me. I had a several job to the list while they were working and they adopted very well to the job and seemed happy to do so. They kept good communication trough out the whole project and after 3 days many trees and stump removed. I couldn't...

Description of Work
3 Stump Removal

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

06/10/2021

It is tremendous. John French and his crew are 100 percent. They are personable and they came on the job like a swarm of bees and just work work work work work until its done. And we give them a 100 plus rating and would recommend them to anybody. John and the guys are terrific and they are best in the business. I am very very happy with the crew.

Description of Work
We got a new roof, we got a tree taken out, we got a brand new beautiful back deck, we got a beautiful drive way, we got a new front porch and railings.

Category decks,concrete driveways,roofing,tree service

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

06/08/2021

The company works worth the people to get the job done right. They are just top rated. The employees knows what there doing.

Description of Work
Gutters and Downspout

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/04/2021

Elite Seamless Gutters, is a first class operation and the pleasure to do business with. John and his crew were very professional. They have a strong desire to make the customer happy. They went over and above to make the job perfect. They did all that was contracted for and more and much more. All of the work on the trees and gutters was way beyond the expectations. If you need work done call the...

Description of Work
Remove the old gutter and put a new one.

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/22/2021

Elite did a amazing job on my house. The gutters and fascia was falling off on two side of the house. When John, the owner of the business, came and gave me an estimate he explained what he felt needed to be done. He explained how my old smaller gutters were not doing the job of getting the water away from the house. He listened to my concerns and we both came to an agreeable price. When the crew ...

Description of Work
fix fassia and gutters on quad level house

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

5" and 6" seamless gutters - 7" commercial seamless gutters - Gutter guard - Tree Service Soffit - Fascia - Siding - Roofing - Windows and Doors - Concrete Driveways Patios - Sidewalks - Decks - HOTSY Power Washing roofing -garages - room additions and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing