Affordable Advantage Chimney Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

Affordable Advantage is a family owned and operated company, our chimney technician has over 30 years of experience servicing fireplaces and chimneys. C.S.I.A certified.We offer Free estimates. Safety inspections & color video inspection available...

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

HI-Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing

HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi

09/19/2016

Wonderful, the professional made it to our house in a timely manner and was able to actually show us how to us the invert properly and future care for the using the fire insert. He was very helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Needed a wood burning fire insert cleaned.

04/25/2016

All work was complted well with no issues.

Description of Work
Great Job! We have hired this company every year for the past 5 years. Cleaned and repaired chimney.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

02/29/2016

We were able to get an appointment right away. He showed up on time and did a thorough job. What impressed me was he asked and answered questions and pointed out a couple cracks we had in the fireplace walls. He also gave us suggestions about what we can do to help prevent creosote buildup and chimney fires. Very friendly too and excellent pricing because we are members of Angie's List. We will de...

Description of Work
Annual fireplace chimney cleaning.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

12/03/2015

04/17/2015

He got the job done!

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

11/02/2011

Bill was great - very professional and knew his stuff. He looked at my vintage gas fireplace, identified the gas line leading to it (including finding some framed in 'lost space' in my house which I am going to turn in to a closet!!) and lit the fireplace, showed me how to use all the controls. He was very nice and professional - I would reccomend him for any fireplace related service that you need. He saved me several thousand dollars in heating bills and charge me only a $50 inspection fee. Quite Affordable! :)

Description of Work
I have a vintage gas fireplace in my home that I had moved in to the year previousm but had never worked. I called Affordable Advantage Chimney Service to see if he could help me figure out how to turn it on/light it.

Category chimney repair contractor

11/29/2010

I chose Affordable Advantage because the over the phone cost was lower than the competition and he was able to come to my home on the day I needed. However, once they got to my house and did the chimney sweep, he got on my roof and told me that the chimney cap was coming off and needed to be sealed. For and additional $45 he could seal the cap. It took about 3 minutes and it was just caulk for the seal. I feel like it was a bait and switch operation going on there. $45 for three minutes of work is ridiculous. Who knows if the cap was really coming off.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and caulk on roof

12/03/2015

04/17/2015

He got the job done!

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

02/11/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney |Went great

Category chimney sweep","masonry contractor

chimney sweeping & blockage removal,fireplace & woodstove cleaning,furnace & water heater flue cleaning,dryer vent cleaning & blockage removal,masonry chimney repair & waterproofing,water leak probems,pre-fab chimney repair/replcement,bird/animal screening,nesting removal,raincovers installed,attic vents installed,chimney liners,firebox tuckpointing/repairs,gas log lighters & gas logsets installed/serviced,glass doors,fireplace screens

5.00