Advanced Energy Systems Inc

With Angi since July 2011

Home Standby Generator Sales, Installation, Service. Factory Authorized Sales and Service for Generac, Briggs & Stratton / GE, Kohler Power Systems. Established in 1987. A Division of Current Electric. Generac PowerPro Elite Dealer....

Mikus Electric & Generator

Residential Electric service company installing switches to home standby generators. We do anything residential. No job too small or too large. Fully screened and backround checked. No subcontractors, owner operated. Flat rate pricing. Know the price of your job up front.

H Services

With over 10 years of experiences we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing and electrical services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will stick with the job until you are satisfied. Give us a call at 224:706:5907 today!! https://hdzplumb.com/ https://helectrical.org/

AMM Service Group, Inc

Dedicated to craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, AMM Service Group is a small, family owned electrical contracting business located in Mchenry, Illinois. Craftsmanship made affordable is our goal. As a locally owned and operated electrical contracting shop, AMM is proving to be a leader in customer satisfaction, and with over 25 years in the industry, AMM has the expertise to handle all of your electrical projects.

12/23/2014

All went very well all the way from the estimate through the actual installation. The quote was very competitive, the office was very thorough and followed up as needed to make sure everything with the city went smoothly, and the installers were quick and efficient. I could not ask for anything more.

Description of Work
install automatic standby generator

02/06/2014

1/9/2014 original call My generator has been down for a while, I contacted Advanced Energy Systems Inc to take a look at it. When they came out they said they would have to get back with me. After two weeks, I had not heard anything so I decided to call them. They are giving me the run around about the weather and parts, then went on to tell me that he could not give me a date to come out and out ...

Description of Work
I have a home generator that went down and needed to be serviced.

01/20/2014

John and Adam were very professional and great bunch of guys. The explained everything about the 4 gang switch and helped us position the recess light over the shower. Took about 2 1/2 hours to run the wire, cut the hole for the light, get the 4 gang box to fit perfect.

Description of Work
We had them install a recess shower light and put in a 4 gang switch.

08/07/2013

Two men worked at the house. They both spoke clear English. One worked on installing the gas line. He had to install an gas line from the front to the rear through our hung ceiling. He was able to avoid drilling into our foundation by using an old pipe hole. The other man worked outside on the electrical. The men had to work around and under our deck. They drilled as few holes as possible to the c...

Description of Work
Advanced Energy of Spring Grove installed a whole house Generac natural gas generator.

05/30/2013

A rep came our a few weeks before the actual work to create a quote. The rep arrived on time, stayed about an hour, performed all the necessary calculations to select the appropriate unit for my house. I was given two options for the actual generator, and the benefits for each. They gave me enough information to select the appropriate unit for my needs. I was given guidance in obtaining the requir...

Description of Work
Install whole house back up generator.

12/11/2012

The installation was done in January when it was cold and snowy. The installation team did a fantastic job and and were courteous and professional. Planning with the village was handled by Advanced Energy which made the project easy for the homeowner. I would definitley recommend this supplier.

Description of Work
Installed Generac 14KW backup generator to supply power for most of the house in case of power failure.

07/18/2012

I like their timing. Their price was about average. They have a good reputation.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Energy Systems Inc to install a generator.

02/10/2012

Not well. Advanced does not have time to call per agreement with Home Depot

Description of Work
I requested electrical installation services at Home Depot who referred me to Advanced Energy Systems through their installation service desk in the Glenview, IL store. I was assured Advanced would call me Monday and was asked to call Home Depot to let them know if Advanced had not made the call. I have not yet received any calls from Advanced despite my having made TWO phone calls to their office requesting they contact me per their agreement with Home Depot. I have serious doubts about Advanced Energy Systems capabilities as they do not find time to call their customers. I will not use them.

07/16/2011

My installation was a bit more expensive due to the electric service and gas service being on opposite sides of the house. The estimates I got from Advanced Energy for the 17kW install were on par with others that really sounded like they didn't know what they were talking about. Jeff knew what was needed and provided me with a few options in the estimates. The complete installation took a day and...

Description of Work
Installation of 17kw whole house generator with automatic transfer switch that includes automatic load shedding.

Category electrician

Free estimates. We install permanent home standby generator systems that are integrated into the electric supply of the home. Sales, Installation, Service.

We do not sell or service portable generators or power washers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available