94 Nissan of South Holland

Car Washes
Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories
Auto Sales

94 Nissan of South Holland is a certified New Nissan dealer selling new Nissan's and a large selection of pre-owned vehicles including Certified Pre-Owned Nissan's! 94 Nissan of South Holland also has a newly renovated service and parts department including the installation of a state-of-the-art spotless car wash! All of our mechanics are ASE certified! We are proud to say we also staff ASE Master mechanics, as well! If you're interested in parts & accessories for your car, visit our award-winning parts department! We are conveniently located off of I-94 and 159th street east in South Holland, Illinois. Whether you're headed to Chicago or Northwest Indiana, 94 Nissan of South Holland is your one-stop for all of your automotive needs!...

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

08/24/2015

The staff was friendly. The waiting area is clean. It is comfortable and they have wifi while you wait. I never have an appointment when I go; that is the reason why I go them because the one that is closest to my house, timing never works so I just stopped trying to go there.

Description of Work
For auto, I generally go to my Nissan dealer. I actually go to the one that is in South Holland, Illinois. I just had an oil change the last time I took my vehicle there.

Category auto repair

Thank you so much [Member name removed] for your business and kind words. We work really hard to offer a great experience at a comfortable price. Keep your eye on our service and parts specials page for good deals! Thanks so much for being a terrific customer.

08/20/2015

Description of Work

Category auto repair

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you so much for your positive review. Our service director, Steve Chase and his team, work so hard in providing exceptional customer experiences at our store. Thanks again and have a great week. Sincerely, Liz Sappenfield Internet Manager

parts and accessories; tires & rims; service by nissan certified technicians; detailing; glass repair; dent repair; interior repair; alarm repair; muffler repair; new and used automotive sales; extended warranty, life and gap insurance available.