Universal Carpet Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

Universal Carpet provides all types flooring including hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpeting, tile and refinishing of existing hardwood for homeowners in the greater Chicago area and western suburbs for over 30 years. With both in-store or shop at home we carry 1000's of products from all leading manufacturers. Our excellent Angie's List reviews and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating show our commitment to "100% customer satisfaction"....

FULL MOON FLOORING

FULL MOON FLOORING

Full Moon Flooring has been providing flooring and remodeling service in the Chicagoland area since 1996. We employ a team of professionals with years of experience in home remodeling and flooring installation. We take great pride in the quality of our work and make it a point to communicate well with clients throughout the life of the project.

Offers by FULL MOON FLOORING on Angi

02/25/2021

It went great. From sales to installation the experience was painless. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and vinyl flooring

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/14/2020

Universal was fantastic - they were responsive, open to listening to ideas we had on carpet and were very accommodating. They installed when they said they would and the installers were professional, helpful and had no issues wearing masks while installing on a warm August day. I would use Universal again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Carpet in Family Room

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/29/2020

I never write reviews on anything but I feel I needed to share my experience with Universal Carpet. My wife and I shopped all the big box stores for new vinyl plank flooring and found just about the same products everywhere. Prices were all about the same and the products were not substantial at most. I shared my experience with a close friend and he referred me to Universal Carpet. I called and s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Plank Flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. glad you are happy with your purchase. Core Tec is a low maintance durable product. thank you for your business.

10/31/2019

My husband was home when the carpet was installed. It went great. The installers worked quickly. The carpet looks great. We are very happy to have our house put back together. The owner Cary was very easy to work with on selecting the carpet and padding. Thank you, Universal Carpet, for a cozy family room once again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet ordered and installed.

CATEGORY carpet installation

10/15/2019

Excellent job. Staff and crew were very professional. Everyone was extremely responsive to our needs and requests. The job was well done. Minor concerns were addressed promptly--even after the company had all of our money in hand. The price was higher than we were initially expecting, but it had been a long time since we priced flooring! We believe it was good value for high quality product and se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing carpeting on the entire second floor and stairway and replacing with wood-look vinyl laminate.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Sales of carpet, tile, wood, laminate, vinyl, and area rugs as well as installation of all materials.

MasterCard, Check, Financing Available, Visa