ServiceMax

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2005

7855 Gross Point Rd Ste A3

Skokie, IL 60077

ServiceMax is Chicagoland's trusted choice for heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical services. Whether you need installation, replacement repair or maintenance services in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area, ServiceMax has you covered. Visit our website to learn more about our HVAC, plumbing and electrical services or to request an estimate....

08/21/2019

Rich C.

100% satisfied. Professional all the way, fair price, on time. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance of space pack

07/07/2019

John M.

Nice work. Budget and schedule met expectations. No surprises for us. They handled all the issues of working in a 100-year old home by working longer then expected on both days to insure we had functional A/C as expected.

Description of Work
AC Replacement

10/31/2018

David A.

Scheduling the estimate was easy enough. The estimator showed up at 9 AM, took a few photos of the existing boiler and left. He was in and out of my house in under 5 minutes. He said he would send an estimate over that evening. More than a week later and there has been no further contact from the company.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate for a replacement boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the feedback and use it as lessons learned and improve upon it. We absolutely missed the mark here and did not deliver the estimate in a timely manner - no excuses. We have since forwarded it to your email. If you find that you would give us an opportunity on the boiler replacement we would apply a $500 Credit towards the project. Thank you, Mike Malek ServiceMax

10/22/2018

Robert N.

The techs that came out initially identified the issue and checked multiple times to ensure there were no other issues. It was very easy to schedule them to complete the work. It was done on-time and everyone I dealt with at the company was very nice. Even if I was unable to reach someone immediately I would receive a callback very quickly. I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
We learned our condenser was mis-wired with our neighbors after it stopped working. We needed it rewired correctly.

10/20/2018

Brian Q.

The repair was not inexpensive for our household budget, but it could have been much worse, and it was very reasonable for the required repair. We were able to maintain and extend the life of our boiler rather than purchase a new one. Before we contacted ServiceMax we read their reviews, and the only negative ones we found had to do with non-responsiveness, and that was definitely not our experience. Not only were we contacted within a day of our service request, but also the estimate and repair were scheduled and carried out in a short amount of time, and the company was considerate of our schedule. Subsequently, we needed another inspection of a small issue with the boiler, and the serviceman returned within the same day, free of charge. We definitely recommend this company and would use their services again.

Description of Work
We needed an expansion tank replaced in our boiler system.

11/08/2017

Karleen M.

Great! We took advantage of a summer special to replace an old furnace before cold weather arrived. We also had had a water leak problem previously, and discovered, after the new furnace installation, that the leak was related to a hotwater heater vent. Malek came out and immediately figured out the problem, fixing it at low cost within a week. (The cause was a bad chimney cap--unrelated to the Malek project.) So I'd say they're good at diagnosing problems.

Description of Work
Installed a new furnace.

07/15/2017

Brooke D.

Very responsive and professional for a reasonable price. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replace a furnace

07/10/2017

Matthew B.

I had an appointment for the late afternoon, but the technician called to say he was running ahead of schedule and that he could be there earlier, which was great. He checked that everything was running correctly and diagnosed that the issue was due to the age of the unit (approx. 28 years.) He suggested that it would be best to replace the unit and I was sent a quote for a new HVAC unit within a few days.

Description of Work
My AC was taking a long time to cool the house so I purchased a diagnostic call with Malek through Angies List.

07/05/2017

Curt E.

Excellent, Mike came to check out the work and provide me a quote, he sent his team, and then followed up personally on the quality of the work.

Description of Work
3 and a half years later, I continue to work with Malek heating and cooling. As usual everyone at the company is great and easy to work with. 2015 Mike came in, and installed a fireplace in my basement family room I remodeling. Mike came himself, and provided me the quote, and looked over everything. He is a very approachable guy, and easy to chat, and work with. He allowed me to purchase my own items and he did the install. Two weeks ago, his team was at my rental property doing AC maintenance on both my units. This is the second review am writing for them for additional work they have done over the last 3 years. They are my go to, for an Heating and Cooling issues.

06/19/2017

Patricia M.

My a/c is still running and I have asked him to provide me with a quote to replace my furnace. He's a trustworthy and personable guy!

Description of Work
Last Sunday my a/c simply quit running. I called on Monday and had an appointment on Wednesday between 4 and 6 pm. Mike arrived at 4:30 pm. He was quick. He was respectful. He was kind. I would definitely hire him again. He's a great guy!

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

capitalpowers

If your looking for an experienced, licensed electrician in Chicago, IL look no further than Capital Powers. For electrical / power installations, house wiring or home rewiring, electricity troubleshooting and repair, circuit breaker / electrical panel issues, and more. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. We are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business

Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Northsouth Masonry has been established as a corporation since 2001. We specialize in masonry restoration, grinding, tuckpointing and brick replacement on residential and lowrise commercial properties. We rebuild chimneys, parapet walls and replace lintels,We install glassblock windows we do caulking and waterproofing all to the nighest industry standards.We also do concrete steps and walkways. Dan has 27 years experience in the industry and spent many years working in Boston and Chicago high rises. He is a journeyman mason and holds a city of Chicago masons licence. Northsouth does not sub the jobs to other companies. Our own crew does each job and have been with us for over 10 years. We provide free estimates but charge a flat $15.00 charge for second trips to the same location if the job is outside Chicago. We have been on Angies List since 2001 and have received many super service awards over the past 14 years.

Offers by Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality, Water Heaters, Electrical, Plumbing.