RB Plumbing & Sewer Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 055-026223

8469 Harms Rd

Skokie, IL 60077

Full service & emergency service. Company is family owned & operated. 3 employees. Uses subs for electric work only. Price depends on job. Water heaters, sewer repairs, new construction, flood control, drain tiles, repair/installation of plumbing fixtures, and anything in between. Additional email: info@SkokiePlumbing.com....

plumbers (355)drain cleaning (66)sewer cleaning (50)well & water pump repair (24)drain pipe installation (11)water heaters (10)gas leak repair (3)excavating (2)mold removal (1)

11/03/2020

Efficient, courteous, fair price. I finally feel like I have a plumber I can call for any other issues that might come up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

08/20/2020

I called and they came out the same day. An associate -- not a sub -- cleared the sink and we haven't had a problem since. It's been 7 weeks. Will not hesitate to call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Sink

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/15/2020

Scheduled repair for Wed, called and came a day early since they had a previous cancellation. I was impressed that they both wore mask from the time they entered my home. Very friendly and solved the problem. Explained they needed to install to parts and new washer gasket and and a new gasket seal to prevent my leak. Took 15-20m and I paid exactly what he quoted. I would re-hire. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaking toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/06/2020

After recent heavy rain our basement sewer clean out began to seep water. I phoned Ruben on a Friday and arranged a Monday morning appointment. The situation became worse on Saturday and I phoned Ruben who was able to come on Sunday instead. He explained what it could be, since I've never had this problem before, and proceeded to rod out my sewer line, clearing several root balls and solving the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line clog removal

CATEGORY drain pipe,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

09/11/2019

Very well. RB came out the same day to inspect and was able to complete the repair the following day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix a leaking pipe from our shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/11/2019

Ruben was on time, friendly, and thorough. He showed me the root blockages on video and after cleared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer rodding

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

07/31/2019

Although Ruben showed up an hour late, he focused immediately on the task. He was able to clean out sediment from the spigot and the issue was solved. He also looked at the kitchen sink upstairs and said it needed a new hardware set and he recommended me to buy it. As soon as we get it, he will come back and install it. He said the charge would be $185 which sounds a little high to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hot water spigot in the bathroom would not turn off the water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/18/2019

It could not have gone better. Ruben Borjas is a skilled and conscientious plumber who went the extra mile to ensure a perfect job. On top of it he is an honorable and polite gentleman. And his pricing is very fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken section of sewer line

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

07/01/2019

I had a different contractor install new plumbing for my shower and he was not qualified for the job. I called RB to come and check over his work to make sure that nothing would leak. I was able to get an appointment for a Saturday morning, they were on time, quick and clean. I will be using them again for a kitchen remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checking new plumbing for leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

06/28/2019

fine, we would use them again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in a new piece of piping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Plumbing fixtures, installation new fixtures, install & repair sewer lines, water heater, sump pumps, & new water services

Wall & floor repair after plumbing work. We do not offer plumbing services in the City of Chicago, we only offer sewer work in Chicago.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express