R & G Almanza Landscape Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7322 N Kedzie Ave

Skokie, IL 60076

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At R & G Almanza Landscape Inc. we pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in performing our absolute best in all the work we perform and to always keep you educated about the work process. Our team is dedicated to staying on the leading edge in industry, so whether you need simple shrubbery trimming and shaping or something more complex such as the complete re-design of your back yard, we have the skills, people and tools to do the job correctly, safely, and efficiently. R & G Almanza LAndscape Inc is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of work at a fair price. When you hire us, we guarantee prompt, reliable, and fair services and we will promise to always strive for 100% satisfaction....

lawn care (171)lawn & landscaping (100)hardscaping (41)tree service (21)mulch delivering (21)lawn treatment (20)snow removal (8)stone & gravel (8)fence company (7)gutter cleaning (6)leaf removal (5)Patios (3)

10/31/2020

Raul came out quickly after I called from Angie's list. Said he would give me quote the next day. I've heard nothing. Left text, 2 voicemails....nothing.

Description of Work
drainage from downspouts, patio bricks, plant bed

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

06/14/2019

So great! They were so fast and so cheap! Our dog had dug up parts of our back yard and we even had a tree stump. Now looks amazing. We now spend more time in the backyard in 1 week than we have the 3 years prior COMBINED

Description of Work
Backyard paving

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Review for R & G Almanza Landscape Inc - 7322 N Kedzie Ave, Skokie, IL - 37930960

03/29/2019

Employee was nice. Unfortunately, never got me my estimate as promised. It’s now been over 17 days without the promised estimate and I’ve called, texted and emails without a single reply. I was very motivated to get this project going as soon as weather permits. Will now not go with them as I have no confidence in their timeliness based on their lack of reply to my many communications.

Description of Work
I had an appointment for an estimate on a full backyard regrading, hardscaping, deck removal, and drains.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping,patios

11/10/2018

THey were quick to come out and offered to have the bid ready, later that day. Never received the bid. I called several times and emailed and they never replied to my messages. Why bother coming out if you are interested in doing the job? Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
Front yard landscape

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

07/04/2018

They were great! What a labor intensive job in the heat of summer! They removed the old grass and weeds and brought in new dirt and leveled the whole thing, including the parkway. They moved some plants and stepping stones where I wanted them. Then they put down beautiful blue grass sod under the sod they sprinkled fertilizer and grub killer. It looks beautiful!.

Description of Work
Replacement of the front lawn with sod

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

06/09/2018

I received a prompt call-back from my initial message. Someone came out to talk about a job (grading the back yard for better drainage). He seemed confident that they could handle the work and took a few measurements. Said he'd send me an estimate the next day and I never heard from him again! I emailed him once and left two voicemails. If you're too busy, just tell me, and I'll call someone else.

Description of Work
landscaping estimate

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

04/25/2018

Service started out ok and they did a good job at first but then went downhill as time went on. I was charged for a fall cleanup that I did not ask for and the "cleanup" was done so poorly that I had to cleanup the yard after this so called "cleanup". For example, they trimmed our pine tree and left all the branches on the ground. It was a complete mess and if I left it, it would have killed the g...

Description of Work
Grass cutting

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

03/04/2018

Almanza is the best in the area, I've learned the hard way. Had them as regulars for landscaping a few years back. They were great for the most part - Raul was excellent at doing extra jobs (paving, tree-cutting) fast and prompt at very reasonable prices. The yard looked great. However, when fall cleanup came, the crew left a lot of debris behind. During the summer, they also trimmed stuff I asked...

Description of Work
Landscaping, lawn care, paving cutting up a felled tree

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

11/09/2017

The work was good and the team was dedicated and efficient. but company communication was unresponsive. Scheduling took 3-4 calls to book and the crew came on a day that was never agreed to.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

09/13/2017

Described work and asked them if they would do the work (within their listed services) and if they could come out and provide an estimate. Never heard back. This seems to be the new norm for Angies list messages - this has been my experience with 60-70% of the messages I send to specific providers on AL.

Description of Work
Cleaning and planting a garden

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

Residential & Commercial Landscaping, Hardscaping & Pavers, Lawn & Yard Work, Fertilization, Garden Care, Gutter Cleaning, & Snow Removal. Mulch, Gravel, Soil, & Compost Delivery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express