847Electric.com

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2011

847Electric.com is a service and repair electrical contractor along with light installation of electrical systems and components for the residential and light commercial markets. Servicing Chicago and the Northshore areas....

Inspect, Inc.

Family owned and operated for over 30 years. State licensed and ASHI certified.

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

07/22/2016

I know I wrote and submitted my review, so I'm not sure what's up with Angie's list. When I came to the site, I noticed this review was still in draft but the draft was entirely empty. Basically my biggest complaint with this company is over-priced & honestly I get really tired of being overcharged for stuff like this as a woman. My ex-husband was an electrician & I have a fair knowledge of what s...

Description of Work
Dedicated breaker for washing machine installed.

12/29/2015

I didn't have the work done, as I am still in the quote process and I decided to go with another contractor that is doing other work. However, I am very impressed by the prompt response to my inquiry - received a quote very fast. Furthermore, they gave me more things to think about when I do the job, such as visibility of the lights, things I just didn't think about when looking at quotes. They al...

Description of Work
I inquired about under cabinet kitchen lights and two replacement dimmers to be used with LED lighting.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

09/25/2015

Everything went very smoothly for a pretty complicated project.

Description of Work
They installed a 240 volt outlet in our detached garage for our Tesla. It involved adding an additional electrical panel in the basement, trenching under our garden and redoing much of the electric service in e garage to bring it up to code.

02/28/2015

The electric problem I was having arose on a Saturday evening. I got on Angie's List and started calling around to several electricians, but to my surprise nearly all did not work on Saturday evenings or Sunday. In the end only 2 different electricians called me back and Ed at "847 Electric" was the only one that was willing to do work on Sunday. He arrived on time and diagnosed the likely issue f...

Description of Work
Diagnosed the electrical issue I was having (the electric on an entire breaker line was out) and fixed the problem.

01/05/2015

I was very satisfied. Ed had lots of good ideas and was very professional. I would use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced old light bulbs and fixtures on the back stairs of the apartment building with new dusk-to-dawn fixtures and bulbs.

07/12/2014

He did an excellent. I will use him again.

Description of Work
Installed new light switches.

06/09/2014

Ed came out on short notice to inspect the wiring in a condo i was looking to purchase. With no previous relationship he made my job a priority and provided a thorough report even though i was unable to be present. He met my realtor at the property, took pictures and video explaining the necessary work to be done and provided a fair estimate.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on electrical services necessary to bring a home up to code.

05/07/2014

Great service, very quick and efficient. The place looks a lot brighter and better.

Description of Work
Replaced the lighting for my small business location.

05/05/2014

In January of this year, an icicle fell and hit a light bulb, knocking out power in the hallway and basements of the four flat building I co-own with my sister. I called Ed Quinonez of 847Electric.com to come and repair the problem. One of our tenants showed him where the fuse box was located. Ed was able to immediately identify the source of the problem and come up with a temporary solution, whic...

Description of Work
No lights in the basement and rear entrance, breaker kept tripping, Found the problem and did a permanent fix

05/05/2014

Went Great, I had to replace the ceiling fan in my bedroom and I had an outlet with no power by the TV

Description of Work
Installed Ceiling fan and helped out with outlet by the TV

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Residential & Commercial Electrical Services - Breaker Panel Repair & Upgrades, Code Violations, GFCI's, Troubleshooting & Repair, Ceiling Fan Installations, Adding CKTS, Hanging Flat Screens, Whole House Audio Systems, Kitchen Lighting, Cabinet Lighting, Drywall Repairs, Garbage Disposal, Dishwashers, Microwave, Heater Circuits, Intercom Buzzer Repairs, & Bathroom Fixture Installation.

Ask for details.