Schuler Heating and Cooling Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone - Naperville - (630) 369-4121. Additional DBA Names - Schuler Heating and Cooling Inc....

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

09/27/2014

Excellent. They took out our leaking hot water heater and replaced it with one we had bought. The water heater we replaced was 12 years old and the whole 12 years this water heater made A LOT of noise. The fan that ventilated the heater was very loud. These guys did a great job of installing the heater and ventilation system so now we don't even hear the water heater. Nice job guys and thank you! ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/25/2014

I have used them for years and they are wonderful. They are reliable, thorough and professional. I have been using them for 8 to 10 years. They respond quickly. I have not really gone to anybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Schuler Heating and Cooling to put in an air conditioner.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company for years, for two homes now. Always reliable, prompt and professional. I like the option to prepay for maintenance for ac/furnace. I get a discount and they call me to schedule.

05/10/2013

They are very friendly and knowledgable. They are also very professional and complete the service very efficiently. They are very informative and keep you update on the status of your units. I have been using them for about 15 years and have been very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an annual contract with them for 2 visits per year. They recently were out to service the air conditioner.

03/05/2009

They moved the installation up by a day which was fine by me, but then had to respond to a no heat call at last minute so back to original install date (next day). Arrived later than scheduled but their office called multiple times to keep me informed and was apologetic. Gave me a 20% discount off the total bill to compensate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them install a whole house humidifier that I had purchased separately elsewhere.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales, service and installations for residential and commercial, furnace, boiler, water heaters and air conditioning installation, attic fans, humdifiers, uv lights and air cleaners, ductless air conditioning systems radiant heating systems, design and installation, mini-ducted air conditioning systems for boiler-heated homes, snow-melt systems for sidewalks, driveways and inclines, new construction home comfort design and installation.