RealExteriors

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2018

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

3740 25th Ave

Schiller Park, IL 60176

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Whether you are a homeowner looking for window replacement, new doors or have a huge siding project our goal at Real Exteriors is to provide the best installation service using the highest quality products at affordable prices. It’s very important when choosing a Home Improvement Company that you choose a company with great service and support. Located in Schiller Park Real Exteriors has been installing everything from wood and vinyl windows to insulated vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, doors, soffit facia & gutters for years....

siding companies (16)window replacement (13)door installation (8)gutter repair (8)roofing (2)window treatment (1)insulation (1)

04/09/2022

Lois S.

Wonderfully well, looking forward to my next project

Description of Work
Front door

Category gutter repair,doors

Work Completed On 04/09/2022

Review for RealExteriors - 3740 25th Ave, Schiller Park, IL - 39692020

12/07/2021

Denise V.

Joe and his team did an outstanding job! We are constantly receiving compliments on the work done on our house. Very professional and their customer service is something you don't find these days, Agnes is great and very organized. Will hire them for future projects and have recommended them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Siding, windows and doors

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Review for RealExteriors - 3740 25th Ave, Schiller Park, IL - 39564952

10/20/2021

Robert L.

We recently worked with Real Exteriors to update our garage siding, storm doors, gutters, downspouts, soffit & fascia. Our experience with them has been outstanding and we would highly recommend them without reservation. Their tradesmen have been with them for many years and are experts at their craft. The quality of their work is top notch. Joe, the owner, was here daily and was always available to answer any questions we had. We appreciated his constant communication with us. You won’t find a better company to work with. Thanks Joe, Agnes and team!

Description of Work
Siding, storm doors, gutters, downspouts, soffit, fascia

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/11/2021

Michelle D.

I always wanted a bay window! After Joe did such a great job on putting a new face on the front of my house, I decided to hire him to install a bay window in my kitchen. We chose the window together, making sure it was right for my space and style of my home. Once it arrived, I knew I had made the right decision in the size, color and style. Installation went very well, without incident as Joe had assured me. Now I have the window I always wanted and it looks as if it was meant for my kitchen. Now the kitchen feels opened up with loads of light, that makes the kitchen sunny and bright! Not to mention that the window is absolutely beautiful. Once again Joe from Real Exteriors has made my dreams for my home come true! I will only call Joe for any exterior work I may desire in the future.... Michelle - Chicago

Description of Work
Bay Window order and installation.

Category gutter repair,insulation,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

10/11/2020

Barbara C.

Joe and his crew were fantastic! They were all very professional, kind and polite. They came early in the morning and worked until the end of the day each day until completed. Joe (the owner) explained everything he was going to do and the price was great. It was a lot of work to have to build up the areas where the cedar was to be covered and his crew took their time and did everything as if it was their own home. My neighbor had used Joe's crew two doors down. I have already recommended Joe's company to some friends of mine. You will not go wrong using this company they are TOP NOTCH!! Thank you Joe and your crew as well! Barb Cascio

Description of Work
Gutter and Fascia replacement also covered rough sawn cedar with aluminum

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

10/07/2020

HEDIEH F.

Amazing work, pricing and customer service!! We liked them so much that my parents and sister also work with them. Versatile company from large jobs like whole house siding, windows and hardwood floors to small jobs like installing a ceiling fan, replacing damaged siding/ gutter from a storm and the siding pieces match perfectly!!! Truly a pleasure to work with Joe and his team. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Siding, Windows, Floors, Ceiling fan installation , gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/23/2020

Natalie D.

I am extremely happy with the work Joe and his team did for us. Joe was very honest and committed to getting us exactly what we needed and wanted. He was never a pushy Salesman and made sure we were comfortable with the deal. We are very appreciative of all their hard work. They paid very close attention to detail and made sure every part of the job was done right. Our home looks amazing now all thanks to Joe and his team! They deserve 10 stars!

Description of Work
Replaced windows and siding and installed a door.

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/07/2020

Michelle D.

A Breath of Fresh Air! Today homeowners must be very careful when choosing a contractor. For most of us, we are taking a gamble every time we hire someone to work on our homes. This feeling is justified when we hear about friends and neighbors who had bad experiences with contractors and referrals that do not always work out. However, I want you to know that Real Exteriors is a sure bet! From the time I contacted Real Exteriors to the end of my project, I was more than impressed with their professionalism. Joe, the general contractor who worked on my house was more than accommodating and most importantly, he was honest! Before contacting Real Exteriors, I interviewed two other contractors. I wanted to install trim around my two large windows in the front of the house and two smaller windows on both sides. Both contractors gave me a lower price and told me that everything would look fine without removing my 20-year-old siding. I wanted to give my home some “curb appeal” by installing the trim. However, when I interviewed Joe from Real Exteriors, he begged to differ with the other two contractors. Instead, he strongly stated that the trim could not be properly installed without removing the old siding, which was improperly installed over 20 years ago. Not only was it improperly installed, it was dirty and faded. Joe explained the issue of the improper installation in detail. After which, he guaranteed that it would be properly installed this time. Because of his honesty, I hired him. The house is now beautiful! I am so glad I listened to him and glad I invested the extra money because the existing siding had lived out its’ usefulness and was improperly installed. My husband and I were so impressed with the new siding and trim that we asked Joe to replace our gutters as well, also very old, dirty and faded. Now the house has a brand new face, and the curb appeal I was seeking is definitely there! Being honest with us about how to proceed with our project was paramount! Joe listened to me when we met as I explained my vision for my house. After the job was completed, the house looked exactly as I had imagined it! Joe really helped me to understand that spending the extra money would be much more beneficial to the look of my home rather than bypassing necessary work with substandard results. Joe said to me, “I want to do this right!” I highly recommend using Real Exteriors for any exterior project you may have. Not only are they extremely professional; arriving on time, respecting the boundaries of your property and your neighbors, living up to timelines from start to finish and delivering a finished project that meets or exceeds your expectations, they are also very friendly and honest people! Therefore, at a time when homeowners are concerned and unsure about who to hire to work on their home, I suggest you hire Real Exteriors and get an assuring Breath of Fresh Air! Michelle Skoropistsev- Old Irving Park

Description of Work
New siding and trim on front and sides of house

Category gutter repair,siding,window treatments

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

06/10/2020

Sarah G.

Fix a piece of siding that had fallen off the front of my house

Description of Work
I had an excellent experience with Real Exteriors! I found this company through Angie’s List. The company contacted me quickly and asked me to send them a picture of the problem (I spoke to Agnes). Joe called me later in the afternoon and said he would stop by. He completed the job in minutes! Joe was friendly, helpful, and efficient. I will definitely consult them when I need my siding replaced. Thank you Joe S. and Real Exteriors!

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/23/2020

Terry C.

Impressed from start to finish. Fluid communication and expert craftsmanship. Joe and his team were punctual, polite, and very hardworking. Attention to detail was incredible. Our house has been transformed into a new looking home by Real Exteriors. Several compliments from neighbors on how nice the house looks. Without hesitation, I would recommend Real Exteriors !!

Description of Work
New Roof, New Siding, New Storm Door

Category roofing,siding,doors