Adnaw Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

Residential & Commercial Electrical - we offer special rates to police and fire personnel as well as local governments. We are flexible with billing and scheduling and will try hard to work with anyone under most circumstances....

VoltCall

Why Choose Us? We simply do our job! Free Estimates**Fast response to incoming requests** 1 year service warranty**We can take on a wide range of residential electrical projects to include full installation for additions and remodels as well as wiring/panel upgrades, and a variety of other projects. Our team takes pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building strong, long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction.

Offers by VoltCall on Angi
Blazer Electric Co

We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi
VShomepro

02/20/2015

I had an appointment bu he had to cancel because of a death in the family. He asked that I call back in a few weeks to reschedule which I did and I never got a call back. In fact, I called and left messages several times.

01/13/2015

no service, got my money back

Description of Work
nobody contacted me for the service, the service was cancelled

07/15/2014

I talked to them twice and they were never able to come out and do the work because they were not in my service area. I did not end up using the big deal.

Description of Work
N/A

04/05/2014

The provider was responsive and friendly. He did fix the dishwasher. Unfortunately, the dishwasher did not stay "fixed." It turned out that there was a problem with the electrical connection, not with the dishwasher itself. We found this out months later after our garbage disposal also malfunctioned and the dishwasher was completely fried. It was probably no fault of this provider; my understandin...

Description of Work
The provider diagnosed and fixed an electrical problem with the dishwasher.

03/16/2014

very professional & nice person. Did a great job. Responded quickly to labeling questions.

Description of Work
labeled electric panel

01/21/2014

The member talk to them and were suppose to get a follow up and did not. He did not call back on their scheduled time. Attached wrong piece to air conditioner as result air conditioner going out.Member called and offered to pay he rescheduled but did not call or come back it was a complete mess says member. Member was very unsatisfied with this company. Company was not responsive.

Description of Work
Fix the air conditioner and electrical work

Category electrician

I was hired to label the panel I do no such work to any air conditioner .I complied with the panel labeling please verify what work was performed by my company

10/23/2013

We used him to do general electrical work. It was the first time that we used them. They didn’t have some of the supplies that they needed on their truck and I found that to be not very professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this company for electrical work.

09/25/2013

I was very pleased with the experience.

Description of Work
He did some rewiring on the outside of the house to ensure that electricity to the detached garage would not continue tripping.

09/12/2013

He did the job fast. No complaints He picked up the phone and came out within 2 hours. NO one else even picked up their phones

Description of Work
I was in a jam and need to add a 220 volt line to my business for a new piece of equipment. I have vendors from China in town and we could not get the equipement to work until the power issuewas resloved. I called 3 places, The only one who answered was Adnaw. He told me that he could not come out unitl the next day, when I pleaded my case that I had vendors standing around waiting on power, he told me that he would be there in 2 hours or less. He showed up, and in less than 1 hour he had us up and running! He saved the day!

09/10/2013

Unfortunately I was unable to use the deal because the Service Provider would never contact me back to schedule the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $99 for 2 Hours Of Licensed, Professional Electrical Labor!

Category electrician

Residential & commercial electric.

CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION