We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Z & Z Painting and Restoration Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

48 Lambert Dr

Schaumburg, IL 60193

We are a full service family owned and operated painting company serving North Shore, Chicago and Suburbs for over 10 years. We meet all your Residential, Commercial painting needs. A good paint job is a smart investment in your property. Not only improving the aesthetics,but also protecting the structural integrity of your home. We have the resources, qualifications and experience necessary to finish each project in a professional and timely manner. Our company strives for excellence every time we paint. We believe it is important that you know we are properly bonded and insured to protect you and your property.We are a highly motivated group looking forward to working with you on your upcoming projects....

Projects

Fontana project
Fontana

interior painting

2021

04/21/2022

Christopher P.

the original estimate $10200. I had it painted, by2017and come the spring of 2019 it was flaking. I tried to reach out to them number of times they didn't provide any refund or any chance to fix the problem. I notified them 2019 and it took over a year, when a I called for a follow I never heard of them again

Description of Work
painting and restoration / rebuilt windows

Category house painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I understand your frustration and apologize for your negative experience. Unfortunately, i did not see any email, voicemail or text from you. Our last communication was in 2019 during our interior work appointment and no issue was brought up. We aim to provide an excellent quality work, using premium products with true and tested craftmanship. However, re-paint of old homes (almost 100 years) carries a certain risk as I explained during our initial meeting. During exterior re-paint, only peeling paint is scraped/sanded off. This leaves areas where some of the old layers remain. This is unavoidable unless the entire exterior is stripped to bare wood and started fresh. Please feel free to contact me via email, text or phone call so we can come up with a solution.

07/08/2019

Matthew S.

I could not have been more pleased with the work done by Z & Z. My project was very large, painting almost an entire 2000 sq ft house with significant wallpaper removal and refinish a deck. Alex was able to fixed bid the project for me. Portions of the wallpaper removal ended up being very difficult, the time took longer than expected but they stuck to their original bid. They repaired 30 years worth of wall dings, nail pops, damaged corners, drywall tape issues, wall paper, etc into something that looked brand new. The end result felt like a brand new house. Alex was easy to contact and his crew was very clean and pleasant to be around. Check out the photos, they speak for themselves.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal, interior paint, and deck

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

KRESS S.

Arrived on time, very tidy and do excellent work.

Description of Work
They did post new construction painting of 2 house that i built.

Patrick M.

He does great work. Attention to detail.

Description of Work
He has a lot of me from full condo painting and he recently did a basement, drywall, trim, walls and ceiling.

Category remodeling,interior painters

Rob M.

They did great, profession, clean, on time. They do a wonderful job. Very competitive with price.

Description of Work
They did some small repair and some interior painting.

Category interior painters

08/08/2018

Michael C.

Great! The work os beautiful! The project was completed on time and at projected cost.

Description of Work
Exterior home and shutter painting

07/21/2018

Mike T.

Height of ceiling in great room and foyer required scaffolding. 3 tape lines were cracked and exposed for 22 feet. 1 tape line for 12 feet in length. On day of final payment the tape lines were repaired and no longer noticeable. 4 weeks later they reappeared like no work was ever done. Called Alex (the owner) and left 2 polite voicemail messages over a 4 day period. Just requested a call back without exposing the problems in the messages. Alex did not return my calls. I can only assume that he knew they used a shortcut on the tape lines. Now I need to hire another painter that knows how to properly repair tape lines. Note: I hired Z&Z due to their positive reviews. 2 other estimates I received were priced at a lower cost but I hired Z&Z anyway. I would never hire them again and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
17 feet high ceiling in foyer and great room. Stairwell to lower level (no ceiling). Basement ceiling soffits and small bathroom. Some small accent walls.

Category interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], All drywall crack repairs were performed properly without taking any shortcuts. Cracks and failed drywall tapes were cut out and replaced as outlined on the quote. Mr.[Member Name Removed] was present during the entire process. There is probably a structural issue or the drywall was not initially installed properly (drywall seems not lining up on studs), which is extremely difficult to predict. I understand Mr.[Member Name Removed]'s frustration, but we performed all repairs and painting properly and professionally. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave town 4 weeks ago to attend a funeral of a close family member. Client left a voicemail about 5 weeks ago regarding a broom we left behind. I did receive the second voicemail asking to call back, but assumed it was regarding the same matter (broom we left on job) since no information about cracks re-appearing was communicated. I realize this is unacceptable. I called and emailed back without any response. I would like to make it right and address the issue. Sincerely, Alex Z.

04/20/2018

Barbara H.

This was a big four day job. The three workers did an excellent job of repair and two coats of paint. You cannot tell where the repairs were done because they were done so well. Alex came out to inspect after the job was completed and even made a few touch-ups with the paint. Although the job was a little expensive, it was well worth it as I could never have done it myself. I am very pleased and would recommend Z&Z to anyone.

Description of Work
Wall and ceiling crack and water damage repair, wallpaper stripping and painting

Category plastering,wallpaper removal,water damage restoration,interior painters

04/07/2018

Ben B.

Alex and his crew were amazing, and we are so happy with the work that they did on our house. They honestly went above and beyond, making a 100+ year old house that had plenty of bad plaster, weird nooks and crannies, and other problem areas look fresh and new. Their pride in workmanship is incredible - Alex and his crew treated the place like their own during the entire job, and on our final day of the work when we did a walk-through, I think Alex found more items for the crew to touch up than we did (we're picky so that's saying something). If there were any issues I'd mention them here just to be fair, but it really did go incredibly smoothly for such a big job. We'd hire Alex and his crew again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Painted entire house - walls, trim and ceilings

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

09/16/2017

jill K.

Can't even begin to give our huge thanks to Alex and his crew. It was a huge project and they were incredible. Every step of the way. You need look no further - they do it all, on time, affordable and excellent work. They are true painters who did it all right - they were so patient and responsive to our change requests on the fly and nothing was a problem for them. The house looks amazing. Realtor's were blown away by the before and after. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Description of Work
3000+ square foot, 50-year old home. Ready the house for sale. Painted every room, closets, garage, basement floor and walls, all trim in the house, replaced old door hinges and handles, kitchen cabinets, sprayed old cabinet strap hinge hardware and it looks new, bathroom cabinets, ceilings, doors, stairs, exterior doors, replaced fixtures, repaired drywall, and painted fireplace brick. Repairs and restoration.

Category drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Protech Water Damage

ProTech Water Damage is the top rated restoration company with the Chicagoland area for the last 13 years, our company services residential and commercial customers at some of their worst moments. Our IICRC Certified technicians are experts at handling the job from start to finish, to return your property to the way it was before disaster struck. You can expect an expertly trained professional who is fully equipped to begin working after a thorough assessment, estimate and explanation of the damage. We expedite water removal and dry out, mold prevention and mold remediation, sewage removal and decontamination and more.

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi
    MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Interior & exterior painting, Drywall repair, Cabinet re-finishing, Staining and varnishing, Epoxy floors Wallpaper removal & hanging, Light carpentry. Deck maintenance, Pressure washing, Water & smoke damage.