Umbra Window Tinting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

487 W. Wise Rd.

Schaumburg, IL 60193

For over 13 years Umbra has been providing superior-quality after-market enhancements for your vehicle, with specialization in window tinting, vinyl graphics and expert installation of clear bras for satisfied customers all over Chicagoland. All work is performed by experienced, highly trained professionals who ensure your ultimate satisfaction....

05/18/2018

Allen S.

Nino did a great job and stands by his work. I haven't seen any issues with the window tinting. He explained the different options available to me and did not pressure me towards any particular selection. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Tinting on a 2018 VW GTI

02/07/2017

Mary S.

Nino did an excellent job. Would highly recommend Umbra for window tinting.

Description of Work
Car window tinting

12/26/2016

Dmytro L.

The work was done on time. Quality was great!

Description of Work
Window tinting for a 2-dr hatchback.

03/04/2016

Burgwell H.

Description of Work
"Well, the reviews are true.. Umbra Window Tinting are the 'professionals' in the Chicago area. Nino worked me into the schedule and set me up with some great ceramic tint for my new car. He is one of the only Formula One dealers/installers in the Chicago area, but it is worth the drive. Pricing is pretty standard ($300-400) for quality tint and he had me and my 5-door vehicle out under 2 hours. He is also really knowledgeable about paint protection options. This is the first time I've ever walked away from a tint shop with my warranty in hand, along with a certification that I am within state legal limits, should I get stopped or if I have to show proof at inspection. For now, it is safe to say, I am truly satisfied."

08/10/2015

John R.

Description of Work
Performed tinting application to automobile while I waited. Quality of job was exceptional and professional. I was treated like a valued client.

09/17/2014

Brian F.

Description of Work
Great job!!

12/30/2013

Andrew P.

I called Umbra up and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Umbra uses FormulaOne Tint which has a great warranty and is well known in the auto community. I dropped my car off and returned in the afternoon. Everything looked great. I am very satisfied and would highly recommend Umbra for your tinting needs.

Description of Work
Umbra tinted the windows on my new Fiesta ST.

07/14/2013

Rachel H.

Description of Work
I have had Nino do three different cars and his workmanship are second to none.

05/10/2013

Gene G.

Great service, great price. Nino was great to accommodate us. I wish I had taken my other car there Gene

Description of Work
I squeezed in my wife's Mini Cooper for tinting for a mother's day gift.

10/30/2012

Greg M.

Called for quote and was given quote on phone. They are booked very far out so it took approx. 1 month to get an appt but from other reviews I have seen online, I am assuming this is because they are rated so highly. Arrived for appt. was consulted on the tyope of tint as well as the level that would fall within legeal limit. Showed me some test samples so I could choose what I liked. They completed work within an hour while I waited and provided instructions for curing. Said give a call if any bubbles appeard and they would take care of it right away. Very knowlegable about the IL tint laws and has light meter to determine if you will fall within legal limits for window tints. Will not go darker than the legal limit. The actual work was performed flawlessly and comes with a lifetime guarantee from manufacturer that is transferrable upon sale. I would highly reccommend for tinting services. .

Description of Work
Tinted windows on 2012 Dodge Challenger.

EXCEL WINDOW TINTING INC

We specialise in residential and commercial window film installations. Our offerings include heat and glare reducing films, decorative and privacy films and UV filtering films. Free estimates to our Angie's List customers!.

EDH Film Group / KAM Unlimited

EDH is a full-service window film solutions company. We provide sun control films, security films, frosted decorative films, and more. We have more than 80 combined years of experience.

$20.00