Junk Bee Gone

With Angi since February 2014

Junk and Debris Removal...

Junk Stoppers

iWORK

Here at iWork Junk Removal we specialize in junk removal. Our main goal is customer service, we go above and beyond for our customers. We let our work speak for it self. iWORK GET YOUR JUNK GONE! Same day service and We sweep after every job! We will wear gloves and face masks.

JUNK Relief

Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winning.

Offers by JUNK Relief on Angi

09/26/2020

Scheduled pick up for Monday. Had people who put down payment on furniture to be picked up on Friday but canceled. Called Carla to add items for pick up for Monday after explaining my situation Carla sent out her crew that Friday and removed all of the items. Thanks to Carla my family and I were able to leave two days earlier. It was a great working with Junk Bee Gone especially Carla

Description of Work
Moving. Items that we no longer needed and could not sell or give away.

Category dumpster service

10/03/2018

Carla and Matt was quick and kind. Great communication. They will work with your hours as its best for you.

Description of Work
They hauled out my junk away with ease.

09/12/2018

It was quick and easy. It took 1 hour from the time I initially spoke to Carla about my project until the play structure was completely disassembled and hauled away. The crew who did the work were friendly and fast. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Swing set/play structure removed

08/10/2017

Carla, who coordinated my work, kept me in the loop of exactly when the truck would be arriving, through text messages. The people doing the job were prompt, courteous and quickly got the job finished within 15 minutes. Carla also followed up to ensure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Junk Bee Gone for anyone with junk removal or hauling needs.

Description of Work
I had 5 large pieces of outdoor furniture that had seen far too many winters and needed to be disposed of. Having called around to a number of junk removal services, I chose Junk Bee Gone because of reviews touting their responsiveness and pricing. Carla returned my calls within the hour, and worked with me to fit my pick-up in within a day of my decision.

10/29/2016

Excellent - very professional and responsive team including the office and moving team. I'll definitely hire this group again in the future. VERY pleased!

Description of Work
Moved a 500 lb safe down to basement.

Category garbage collection

Junk and Debris Removal, garage clean outs, construction trash removal, recycling, hoarder house clean up