Assured Services Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2003

All services provided by by our highly trained professional techs....

Simply Spotless

Simply Spotless

Simply Spotless is a carpet and upholstery cleaning business. We are small, and owned and operated by the CEO/Founder Samantha Jaeger. We keep our focus on integrity and quality. We will carefully analyze the cleaning needs of your carpet and furniture and execute in a timely and professional manner, leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed in your home.

Offers by Simply Spotless on Angi

08/14/2017

Worked with them previously to have carpets and window treatments cleaned after a construction project. At that time, work was very good. I hired them again on 4/14/2017 for similar services. However, this time, they called me at the last minute to cancel. They didn't have enough service personnel to handle the work schedule. Very disappointing; especially since I took the day off work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean window treatments.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/26/2016

The stretching took a while and they did miss a spot on the carpet but they came back and fixed it. I would recommend that to others and they were very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to clean and stretch my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Thanks for your kind words & the time you took to post a review!

08/26/2015

They were so helpful. Every complication that arose they were able to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak in the upstairs of our house. Cleaned all the furniture and repaired water damage within my home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Thanks for the time you took to post a review. It's always a pleasure working for you.

08/20/2015

They were extremely professional and courteous.  The work was done on time and as promised.  The results were great.  No surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assured clean an area rug and cleaned a 2 piece leather couch

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for the review & your business!!

11/24/2014

They were very knowledgeable about what they were doing and why. They explained that some spots on the jute rug would remain due to my using other rug cleaners on them myself. They did a good job with the rest and laid the rug under my iron bed for me. They are pleasant to work with and were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all my furniture, a sectional sofa, 3 chairs and a love seat, plus 2 area rugs. The price included furniture moving and delivery.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for the time you took to share your experience with our company. Hope to be invited back to your home again.

Carpet, upholstery & fabric window treatment cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, carpet sales & installation, cleaning of imported & domestic area rugs, flood restoration, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing of siding & sanding of floors for refinishing.

Call for details