My Tree Service LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 1146 2860 Selmaville Rd

Salem, IL 62881

Locally owned & operated. Tree care - removals & take downs, trimming, stump grinding, systemic insect control, systemic fertilization & storm damage recovery....

tree service (19)lawn & landscaping (1)hauling (1)

10/30/2020

My Tree Service did an excellent job, very professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Large dead oak tree cut down and hauled away, stump removal, hole filled, seeded and strawed

Category hauling services,landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks!

05/23/2020

They gave me an estimate one day and showed up the next. Great communication, showed up when they said, and cleaned up every last leaf. Its like the tree was never there. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tree cut down.

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thank you for your business Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

11/12/2019

We used My Tree Service LLC to cut down two trees and we would clean them up ourselves. His estimate was $540 to take two trees down. He only cut down one tree, per our request, and tried to charge us $810! He gave us no explanation as to why two trees cost $540 and one tree cost $810. We refused to pay the extra $270 and he took us to court. Ultimately, the judge saw through his scam to overcharg...

Description of Work
Cut down tree

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

The simple truth is that the terms and conditions of every ESTIMATE that we provide indicate that we charge for our work by the man-hour and that if it takes longer than expected, we will need to be compensated for our work. It is also indicated that the Estimate is an "approximation". It is not a quote nor a set price. My Tree Service showed up, did the work that was requested and performed the t...

10/27/2017

They showed up exactly when they stated they would and did an excellent job, flawlessly down to the smallest clean up detail.

Description of Work
Removed two trees hanging over the house and up and around the power lines

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

09/29/2017

They arrived just a little later than scheduled but it was not a problem. They made sure the trees that I had asked to be cut were as I wanted. The limbs were cut in manageable pieces. I cannot speak as to cleanup because we did that ourselves. But the trees were to my liking and the yard looks better. I have had other work done such as pin oak treatment and dead trees cut down.

Description of Work
They trimmed limbs that were dead or bothersome.

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

07/26/2017

The people were professional and do a good job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree work

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/07/2017

Professional Job, Worked with our Requests, Reasonable Quote, Friendly Crew. They went out of their way to be helpful. Have contracted with them before, and will again. Thanks Jim for a fine job.

Description of Work
Remove 3 Oaks located over two sheds, a fence, patio and falling distance on to the House.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

12/21/2016

Have used My Tree Service several times. They always do a good job and I can rely on them to do the work as requested.

Description of Work
Removal of dead tree

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

12/21/2016

Good ,showed up when they said,very professional , very pleased

Description of Work
2large tree cut down near my home

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

10/01/2014

They called to tell me when they would arrive. They were very punctual and professional. This was the third time I have used Jim and his crew. I recommend them to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Provider cut and removed a huge Maple tree. One large branch had broken off in a storm revealing that the tree had rotted from the interior. It was an accident waiting to happen. Additionally they removed a series of large branches cut and left by Ameren IL.

Work Completed On 09/26/2014