Junk Genie Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Junk Genie Inc. removes & hauls away many unwanted items. We cater to all size jobs from removing & disposing of single bulk items to entire estate demolitions & business clean up. Our process is simple & convenient & starts with a free quote. We include upfront pricing to make you feel confident in relying on our service for all of your junk removal needs. After our work is complete, we leave no trace behind so that you don’t skip a beat in your daily routine or special project that you may be working on. Our professional service includes a 90-minute window of when we will arrive at your residence or business in order to minimize chances of any unforeseen circumstances or potential hassle....

Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC

We haul away anything getting in the way of you moving forward. Anything like appliances big and small, construction debris, furniture, mattresses household goods, clothing and bedding, electronics of all kinds, tools, exercise equipment and even yard waste.

Offers by Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC on Angi
iWORK

Here at iWork Junk Removal we specialize in junk removal. Our main goal is customer service, we go above and beyond for our customers. We let our work speak for it self. iWORK GET YOUR JUNK GONE! Same day service and We sweep after every job! We will wear gloves and face masks.

Junk Stoppers

01/08/2021

Excellent. They were on time, very efficient, friendly, left no mess and the price was as expected. Absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
Load and haul away old furniture

03/26/2019

They showed up on time and removed all items we asked them to take. They did a very good job and were very professional. We will be using them in the future as we are down sizing and have more stuff to dispose of. Their fee was very reasonable compared to other similar companies.

Description of Work
They removed unwanted furniture and many other large items we had a hard time moving.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

12/19/2018

Great! Gave me a rough estimate over the phone, truck arrived when promised and the crew did a great job!

Description of Work
Appliance and material haul away

07/25/2018

I am very happy with the service. I called this morning to get my basketball pole picked up. The response was very quick and price was customer friendly. They were cheaper than most of the junk services I called this morning. The most important part is they picked up the pole within 2 hrs from the time I called. Quick and excellent service. The guys that came to pick up were also very professional...

Description of Work
I needed someone to pick up my basket ball Pole.

09/19/2017

They were 3 to 4 - hours late, but gave a discount to compensate.

Description of Work
Load junk stored in our garage. About 1/2-truck worth.

05/04/2017

Keith was great! His team came when it was convenient for us and they were quick and we couldn't have gotten the job done without them.

Description of Work
They took all the furniture/garbage that we were not able to donate/sell or give away after selling my mother's condo.

01/03/2017

They removed all items for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Remove junk from a garage.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

12/06/2016

Perfect. Nice guys. Did all the heavy lifting. No work from my side!

Description of Work
Junk removed. Full truck.

10/30/2016

I called late Fiday afternoon, they were there by 1:00 PM Saturday afternoon. Had two people to pick up items. Joey and Danny. Both were very nice and professional and worked very hard and very fast. I was very impressed by their attitudes and their approach to the work. The price was very fair. The service was excellant! I would use them again with absolutely no hesitation at all.

Description of Work
Picked up and hauled away Lage TV's and orher big items.

10/03/2016

How did it go? It went very well. They showed up timely, were very professional, and fast. Also competitively priced. But, do know they recycle per content of objects, not as objects themselves. In other words, the particleboard desk I had them take away will be recycled as particle board, not as a desk. So, the good news is they recycle. But, if you want your unwanted objects to be recycled as they are, this service provider is not your answer.

Description of Work
Removal of a variety of things: wood from a playset that had been disassembled, scrap metal, 30+ year old furniture well past its prime, old kitchen cabinet/countertop, etc.

Category dumpster rental service

Debris – Landscaping & Construction. Over sized Electronics. Outdated Kitchen Appliances. Damaged Furniture. Leaking Hot Tubs & Swimming Pools. Worn-out Carpet. Yard Waste. Surplus Office Equipment.

Paints & Chemicals, Propane Tanks, Aerosol Cans, Oil Drums (unless empty), Any Prohibited item in your area

MasterCard, Check, Visa