Cornerstone Partners Horticultural Services Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2012

4.3

Our organization's culture is centered around developing long-term working partnerships with our clients, team-members, and suppliers in order to provide a superior service experience. We are committed to on-going process improvement which is evident in our industry associations and certifications....

Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management

Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management

Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management Services, with locations in Aurora, IL, Rolling Meadows, IL & Berwyn, IL serves the entire Chicagoland region with over 20 years of experience. Our dedicated pest control team looks forward to serving you and answering any questions you may have. We cater to residential and commercial clients in the area. Our environmentally friendly pest control can help you eliminate. Award winning.

Offers by Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management on Angi

09/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't recommend Cornerstone. The communication was horrific, quality of the work was awful, and staff/owner were dismissive to my comments/concerns. I essentially was their QA as they started to build a retaining wall with no base, simply placing boulders in the dirt, no backfill planned, and no fabric to keep dirt from running between boulders in the event of rain. | |Good thing I work out of my home so that I could monitor their progress, otherwise I'm afraid of what it would have turned out to be.

08/30/2015

The Cornerstone crew arrived on time and went right to work. I had decided to make a change in my initial work order, but it was handled easily with a phone call to the office. The crew dug out three very old and overgrown evergreen shrubs in front of my house. It required lots of hard work as the root system was very deep. The crew never complained - just kept digging until they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old, overgrown evergreen shrubs and arborvitae and dug out stumps by hand. Installed sump pump discharge extension. Dug out and removed old lawn edging around flowerbed.

11/12/2014

They were fabulous. They did a lot of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cornerstone Partners for landscaping services. They did a fall clean up and put down on side where we had trees removed. The removed dead shrubs and a got rid of the little trees that were growing in our flowerbed. They put fresh mulch.

06/25/2012

They gave me a lower quote than other companies. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They didn't try to increase the price afterwards. They didn't do the walk through after the project was finished, however, it was okay because I didn't have any complaints. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornerstone Partners Horticultural Services Co built a patio for me.

CATEGORY patios

Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Enhancements, Hardscapes, Rejuvenative Pruning, Arboriculture, Integrated Pest Management, Irrigation, Floral Rotations, Holiday Decor, and Snow & Ice Management