ChemDry of Stratford

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2009

1820 Wallace Ave

Saint Charles, IL 60174

For thirty years, Chem-Dry has been at the forefront of the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry with innovative equipment and powerful cleaning solutions. Prolong the life of your carpets and upholstery with routine cleaning. Chem-Dry professional technicians are trained to deliver top-quality service at an excellent value. Ask today about the benefits of Hot Carbonating Extraction, available only from Chem-Dry....

06/12/2020

Deb K.

Great. Will be inviting them back to do additional work.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

03/06/2020

stacey S.

We are extremely happy with the cleaning we had done today. Nick was our tech and he was prompt, professional, detailed and knowledgeable. Our carpets look amazing and the best part is that they are already dry after a few hours. I will definitely be hiring these guys again!!!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

03/05/2020

James E.

The tech was very nice and did a great job he got some stains out that we didn't think would come out.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

07/25/2019

Mary C.

The technician arrived a little late. While doing my carpet he complained 3 times about how dirty it was and how tired he was. Not a good idea when helping a new customer. The machine he used left more dirt on my carpet in some places than was there originally. He finally got to my 6 dining room chairs -- did not get them clean -- missed lots of spots. He was totally out of energy by then and I was furious. The cost was way over-priced for the work that was done. Will never use them again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and cleaning the upholstery of 6 dining room chairs

12/28/2018

Laurel P.

Nick and Dylan arrived right on time. They were courteous and professional. The work was completed in a timely manner and thoroughly done. I will definitely hire them again if and when needed.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning for couch and large chair

Category upholstery cleaning

09/13/2018

Steven L.

We were really pleased with the work that Tom did today. Easy to schedule service online He gave me updates along the way and called several days ahead to see if a change time would work. He called within a half hour prior to arriving and was right on time. He was able to get out a mustard spot that had been stained for over a year. No over the counter products worked but you don't even notice the area now with ChemDry.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

06/11/2018

julie B.

It was great! Carpets look great now. They also cleaned 2 sets of stairs, basement carpeting and 3 additional rooms with carpet. Very prompt, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and did quick work! Will definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

01/30/2018

Jennifer S.

Tom was fantastic - he showed up on time, was very courteous and professional, and I won't hire anyone but ChemDry of Stratford to clean my cartpets. We went over the room carefully to find the pet stains with both a black light as well as by smell, he was careful to put things down so my other rugs didn't get dirty from him walking in and out to his truck. I'm very pleased with this service.

Description of Work
Family room carpeting needed to be cleaned and pet stain treated.

04/24/2017

Dianne F.

Very well, carpets look brand new, technician was on-time, professional, and the job was finished in the time processed. Carpets were dry that evening and still look great two months later.

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning.

12/31/2016

Ketan S.

100% happy with the results. Very professional and punctual. Gave a rough estimate on the phone and finalized upon arrival. The carpet quote was spot on. The upholstery quote understandably went up a little as a result of my underestimating the size of the sectional that needed cleaning. Make sure you give the upholstery time to fully dry before judging. I thought it didn't look good at first but once it dried it looked good as new.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

11/30/2016

Denise M.

Excellent. Very professional and took great care when working in my home. Carpets look great and I especially liked how quickly they dried. No drama just a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in large family room, master bedroom and spare bedroom and front staircase and upstairs hall.

07/23/2016

Michael R.

The owner came out to measure all spaces to be cleaned and was very professional. He explained all options and charges. ChemDry arrived at a reasonable time, scoped out the job, but then had to fill the van's tank (the machine requires the vehicle to be running). Aside from this brief setback, the representative was professional, answered all questions I asked, and cleaned the carpets in each room at a reasonable pace (not too fast). I had removed all small pieces and furniture that i could and the provider moved the big items on sliders. This was done with care and foam/plastic was placed under each foot to keep them from getting wet. As advertized, the carpet was not very wet once completed and was mostly dry within a few hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned two floors-worth of carpets (8 rooms, 1 hallway, 1 set of stairs).

05/05/2016

Robert R.

Tom did a good job of taking care of the areas we needed in short notice. We would use them again thanks.

Description of Work
Tom came in and looked the areas to be cleaned to confirm his estimate on the phone. We had the stairs, M bathroom and a pet stain treated.?

05/02/2016

Debra A.

I called to schedule a cleaning with short notice, and Nick came out and did a fantastic job! He was a little late due to a prior job, but I had also called last minute and he was able to accommodate me. He was very professional and worked very hard to clean some extra spots and make it look perfect. I am extremely happy with the results, and I will definitely recommend this company to friends and Clients. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpeting in 3 Bedrooms and Hallway.

03/07/2016

Jane W.

The process was very easy from setting the appointment through the date of service. Dylan arrived on time and got right to work. He did a thorough job and the carpet looks great! Very happy, no complaints of any kind. I love ChemDry because the carpet gets really clean without being super wet like other services.

Description of Work
Cleaned my wall to wall carpet.

02/20/2016

Carrie E.

The did an excellent job. Tom called me within one day after purchasing my deal to schedule my appointment. The technician Nick was professional and did a great job. I would recommend this company to friends.

Description of Work
Clean carpets. Stairs, hallway and two bed rooms

01/01/2016

Eileen G.

Tom, owner, called to confirm the job and to let me know the technician's names. All were professional and a pleasure to work with. I have used Chem-Dry Stratford in the past and will continue.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in 2 bedrooms.

10/25/2015

KEVIN W B.

We would definitely recommend ChemDry of Stratford to our friends, family and neighbors. They exceeded our expectations with their professionalism, strong work ethic, and commitment to customer satisfaction. We know we can always rely on them to do outstanding work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
ChemDry of Stratford removed carpet stains, thoroughly cleaned the carpet and applied a sanitizer.

08/31/2015

Anita A.

Dylan came on time and scoped out all he had to do. He used a black light to find EVERY spot that my dog made. (She was very old!) He treated the areas to totally rid them of any scent or stain. My husband and I are amazed at how new-looking all of our 14-plus year old carpeting looks! He wore booties and did not make a big mess--which is huge for me! Our house smells fresh and the carpeting looks amazing! We were thinking of getting all new carpeting, but using ChemDry has saved us tons of money! We will definitely use them again in the future! They are not the cheapest company on Angie's List, but the work they do is worth every cent. The carpets are not sopping wet either!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and upholstery. Got rid of dog urine smells and stains.

07/12/2015

KIM M.

He arrived on time. He contacted me to make sure I would be at the rental property. They are a two-man team, and they are well able to get the job done.

Description of Work
I was concerned about a number of stains from my renters, but ChemDry got them out without a problem. The carpet looks great and the cost was less than I thought I'd have to spend to get out the stains....And there is no nasty chemical smell left over from the work. I think it will help to rent out the condo in the next month.

06/09/2015

tim D.

They did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet at my house

03/27/2015

ROBERT S.

Tom was extremely professional, courteous, and thorough. He removed the smell from our cat 100% and we are very pleased with the results. I have already recommended him to all my family members and will continue to do so. Will be calling him soon to do all our carpet as well. Thank you for the excellent service!

Description of Work
Pet urine removal on sofa

10/05/2014

angie S.

Nick arrived on time. He measured the area and provided me with written pricing. He did what I asked. Was considerate and did great work and cleaned up after himself. Owner was also great on pone to schedule and with reminder call to confirm. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement carpet & carpeted stairs cleaned and stain resistant treatment added.

07/28/2014

Mary S.

To begin with, I had scheduled at a much earlier date and had to reschedule due to a family emergency. When I called to reschedule, there was absolutely no question and a polite inquiry was made as to the status of my previous emergency, enough to be courteous, not intrusive. The date was rescheduled promptly. The technician arrived on time, measured the area to be cleaned. We discussed my needs as far as pet stains and he promptly went to work. It took approximately 11/2 hours for 600 sq feet. The pet areas required additional treatment, but the extra time and money was well worth it as it really took care of the stain and the odor. I will definitely call Chem Dry again. My old carpet is free of stains, odor and will last me a while longer.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and treatment of pet stains.

07/23/2014

Clarice W.

Tom was very courteous and professional. My appointment was for 10 am however he was running late. He did call to inform me of the time and he arrived around 10:30. Unfortunately on that day was a schedule for roof repairs and my driveway was blocked and he had to park on the street. He asked if I would like to reschedule and when I informed him that I had already taken the day off work, his response was we would work it out. Tom measured each area to be cleaned first and provided me with estimates for the rugs along with the chair and ottomon prior to doing the work. He gave me reccommendations on the carpet and also provided me with an estimate for cleaning my leather. The job was completed within 2 hours and although I went over the area length which was described on Angie's list, he gave me a discount on the additions for being a member. I would defintiely use Tom again. He was patient, kind and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Tom cleaned my carpet along with three area rugs, chair and ottomon.

Heavens best of Dupage

We offer citrus-based, low-moisture Carpet Cleaning that dries in 1 hour. We have customizable cleaning options for commercial and residential properties. We value customer service, professionalism, detail-oriented cleaning, up-front honest pricing, and being involved in our community. In addition to Carpet Cleaning, we also offer professional cleaning for area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, wood floors, vehicles, and pet urine treatment. We offer commercial cleaning for businesses large and small. We love cleaning for our local businesses.

CLEAN USA

Local, certified, family owned…That’s us at Clean USA. As the consumer’s number one choice in cleaning and restoration services, we’re proud to deliver a premier lineup of carpet cleaning solutions to clients across northern Illinois and the surrounding communities. That goes for both residential and commercial clients. With free no obligation consultations, pet & kid friendly products, 12 month spot & spill warranties and our 100% happiness guarantee, for your complete peace of mind.

Offers by CLEAN USA on Angi
    Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc., Is Uniquely Positioned, Mostly Employing “Prior Service” Military Veterans, as our Primary IICRC CERTIFIED Restoration Services Technicians. WHY ? Veterans have a unique ability to pass inspections. Veterans posses “Distinctive” and “Impeccable,” Strong Work and Service Ethics, Integrity and Honesty. Veterans posses the Highest levels of Professionalism and Respect. These qualities are of priceless value to their own workplace associates, and especially to our valued customers. {MISSION} Is to ensure the long term success of our company through creating (a) Happy and Satisfied Customers. (b) Greater Customer Experience. (c) Cleanliness and Promptness. (d) Respect and Transparent Honesty. (e) The belief in going the extra mile for our valued customers. And lastly, to Improve our customers lives with Cleanliness-Focused by staying engaged.

Offers by Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. on Angi
    $5

Carpet cleaning, Upholstery, Area Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, and Tile and Grout Cleaning

Drapery and Air Duct Cleaning.