Bazan Painting Projects

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Bazan Painting Projects is a full service company that offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Ray Bazan, owner of Bazan Painting Projects, has over 10 years of experience in the painting industry, considers himself an expert in the field and takes great pride in what he does. Satisfying our customers is a business philosophy we practice and emphasize. We take pride in our attention to detail and understand the importance of a job well done, which includes all aspects of the project from start to finish. We guarantee to get the job done right and we will work hard to make sure we exceed your expectations. We use only the finest tools and materials. We ensure that surfaces are properly prepared before starting any job and special attention is given to cover and protect areas that are not being painted. We take special care of each job and possess the necessary skills required in understanding the wide range of paint coating varieties, as well as the ability to diagnose and solve the unique challenges of each project. In addition, a thorough cleaning is given at the end of each workday. Please contact us for a free estimate and paint consultation. We are confident that you will find our prices fair, affordable, and competitive. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+30 more images

interior painting (40)house painting (19)drywall (10)cabinet refacing (8)pressure washing (8)deck cleaning (5)decks & porches (2)carpet installation (1)

09/28/2021

jasmine B.

Everything was completed as promised. When we had concerns or when we found small areas that were missed, they returned to touch up. Ray was very helpful to explain the different types of paint used. Painters were polite and friendly. We rehired them to come back and paint our office shelves and desk. We painted all of our dark wood to white and it looks great. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
repainted all doors, cabinets and trim

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Review for Bazan Painting Projects - 1519 E Main St, Saint Charles, IL - 39489622

09/12/2021

Amber H.

Bazan came highly recommended after we had a botched job from a different company. They came out and accessed the job and determined the best course of action to repair our doors and were very reasonable and professional. They exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend using Bazan!

Description of Work
Front entry doors refinished

Category carpet installation, house painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

09/11/2021

Brittany M.

The team was very fast and professional. The end results looked great!

Description of Work
Painting and cabinets

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

07/30/2021

Maria D.

Project manager and crew were very professional. Great work ethic, excellent painting skill. Taping, floor covers, attention to detail and immaculate clean up. The crew who painted our interior were true artisans and and very personable. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

06/15/2021

Cathy D.

The main factor in hiring Bazan Painting Projects was their responsiveness and then the price. Ray met other quotes in price and scope of work, and provided the final contract in a timely manner. The crew showed up on time everyday of the project, and worked hard each day (in the extreme heat!). The workmanship was outstanding and they cleaned up after the project perfectly. The crew needed to return for minor details and did so promptly and to our complete satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend hiring Ray and his team for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Paint and repair the stucco and trim boards on our Tudor home.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/14/2021

Dan G.

It was fine, it was good. They were very professional and Phil was great.

Description of Work
I needed to have someone paint my living room, kitchen, hallway and stairs. It was a pretty large job.

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

01/07/2021

Marilyn W.

Ray and his team, led by Hector, were wonderful. They sanded and spray painted my cabinets and painted almost the entire inside of my house in less than a week and did an excellent job. They were so pleasant to work with and handled all of the unexpected challenges expertly. I have an older home, so when the cabinet hinges that I purchased didn't fit, they sent in another special team to make them work. They always went the extra mile and I'm so grateful to them. I would not hesitate to recommend Bazan Painting or hire them again. myself.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets sanding and spray painting and wall painting.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

10/27/2020

David K.

Everything was good, the price is very fair and the quality of the work is good as well and I was very happy with it.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting and they also painted my garage.

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

10/06/2020

Brandy I.

It went well. The clean up left a little to be desired.

Description of Work
Entire House Painted

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/18/2020

James B.

The project could not have gone better. Ray Bazan's estimate of costs was fair and consistent with another estimate received. The quality of work was excellent. The painters were prompt, friendly and hard workers. We were especially impressed with the attention to detail, at one point observing a painter using a Q-tip to get into a corner. The highest quality Sherman Williams paint was used and provided to us at the painters' cost. They cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. We could not be more pleased with the appearance of the finished product.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of all wood trim, the siding on the upper level front of house, the front door and the garage door, and the porch deck and railings. The power washed all areas to be painted; scraped, caulked and sanded as necessary; and replaced a piece of wood trim.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

08/03/2020

Dawn Z.

Went wonderfully! The crew was thoughtful and did a great job.

Description of Work
Painting the wood trim/shingles on our home's exterior

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/21/2020

Charles P.

Haven’t hired yet but quote & follow up has been excellent! Ray is great!

Description of Work
Paint kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/06/2020

Beverly B.

they did a fantastic job and excellent clean up

Description of Work
paint trim and caulk windows and garage door

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

05/14/2020

Alejandro P.

Ray and his crew at Bazan Painting did an outstanding job. Quality was excellent and completed the job very timely considering that they had to work around the weather in late April and early May. Ray was very accommodating to customer concerning paint color selection and even did some light carpentry work at customer's request. Also used best paint available. I have already recommended Bazan Painting to neighbors and family. I will use them in the future for my next painting needs.

Description of Work
Painted entire exterior of 2 story home (siding, trim and garage doors) Also refinished front wood door and stained concrete porch and rear patio step.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

05/14/2020

christopher R.

Excellent work. I would high recommend these Pro's. Whole process was professional End to End

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing / Painting

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

01/28/2020

Michelle H.

My husband and I highly recommend Bazan Painting Projects! This company went above and beyond anything we expected. We had dated wallpaper in one of our rooms that many other professionals were fearful to even attempt to remove. Ray and his team not only quickly and efficiently removed said wallpaper, they left our walls in brand new condition. Ray also was very helpful in choosing the right paint color for this particular room. We could not be any more pleased with their work and professionalism and the price was the best on the market. We will definitely be working with Bazan Painting Projects again!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and interior paint.

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Review for Bazan Painting Projects - 1519 E Main St, Saint Charles, IL - 38354706

01/25/2020

christopher R.

Extremely Satisfied with work, timing and professionalism. Great company to work with for Cabinet makeover.

Description of Work
Cabinet Painting

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

12/22/2019

Elizabeth O.

Ray and his team were incredible. We were in a tough situation, needing to repair a botched job completed by a different company, and Ray's team were able to help repair and repaint paint that was in terrible shape. The exterior of our home looks amazing and we've received many compliments. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Repainting the Exterior of Our Home

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Review for Bazan Painting Projects - 1519 E Main St, Saint Charles, IL - 38297978

11/02/2019

Carolyn M.

Leo and his workers were prompt, courteous, efficient, hardworking and professional. They went over some areas several times and made corrections as needed. Ray came by several times to check on project and had workers to come back to re-do and/or correct as necessary. We should mention that the majority of the rework was not due to labor but to the paint product which Ray handled directly with supplier. We were quite pleased with the entire project and appreciate and compliment Ray, Leo and his workers for the exemplary work done! We would definitely use again and refer often!

Description of Work
Painted entire first and second levels of our home.

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

10/01/2019

Daniel H.

All the projects went very well. The Ray and his team were very professional, responsive, and friendly. The painting work was beautifully done. The carpentry and drywall work was excellent. The pricing was extremely reasonable. I would hire Ray and his crew again in half a second and I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs professional quality work done on their home.

Description of Work
We were moving and needed some cleanup painting and minor structural updating done to a few rooms in the house. We asked Ray and his team to paint a few rooms, do some minor carpentry work in our kitchen and fix some holes in the garage drywall.

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

09/11/2019

Lynette P.

From the moment I spoke to Ray Bazan on the phone to set up an estimate until the project was complete, Bazan Painting Projects was professional and it was obvious that customer satisfaction was their #1 priority! They did an outstanding job prepping and painting the exterior of my home. The crew were respectful, punctual, and professional. They went above and beyond in making sure that I was satisfied with the work and keeping me informed along the way. The entire project was completed in a timely manner while not sacrificing the quality of their work. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my house

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

09/09/2019

Mike B.

Excellent. Ray and his crew are professional, prompt, do good work and are competitively priced.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting - trim only.

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

09/09/2019

Emily M.

Very well. Ray and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were on time and respectful of my home. They answered all my questions and addressed any concerns in a timely manner.

Description of Work
painting of kitchen, tv hutch, 3 bathrooms, and a laundry room. Walls painted too. Deck and front door painted as well.

Category decks, drywall, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing