Amandas Lawn Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2015

At Amanda's Lawn Service we believe that everyone deserves a little piece of paradise they can call their own. Why wait until you travel to a faraway destination to surround yourself in beautiful scenery when you can create an oasis right in your own backyard. Whether your plans involve adding a few shrubs and flowers to your existing garden or a complete landscape renovation, we’ll create a look that fits your personality and your budget....

Four Brothers Landscaping

As a small business, we strive in doing quality work. With over 10 years of experience we can accomplish most jobs that are put forward in front of us.

BSC Landscaping, LLC

Is your yard your favorite place to be? Let the Super Service Award winning team at BSC Landscaping help make that happen! We believe in combining quality craftsmanship with reasonable pricing and backing it up with unparalleled responsiveness to our customers. We are confident that our professionalism, and commitment to quality will set us apart. Whether it’s residential or commercial, lawn maintenance or a custom landscape design…you will be glad you chose BSC Landscaping as your landscape service provider. Visit us at BSCLANDSCAPING.COM

Offers by BSC Landscaping, LLC on Angi
Salinas Brothers Inc

Our expert crew is ready to work with you in order to help make your property everything you want it to be.

07/19/2016

Kylie K.

I told them things I wanted done on the yard and asked them to come back with the price and they just never did. They come out weekly. They come in, zip zap and they're done. They whacked my bushes a couple of times unexpectedly. They do the bare minimum. The yard is neat and tidy. Everything is clean. You can't tell even if they were there. They've been slow in billing and I don't like that. I've had to tell them at least three times that I'm not getting an invoice. The fact that I wanted them just to call before they came to give me a chance to pick up the yard, they never quite do. Their responsiveness is probably isn't the greatest.

Description of Work
They just do the cutting.

Category lawn service

Amandas Lawn Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2015

4N101 Randall Rd

Saint Charles, IL 60175

Planting, Seeding, Lawn Mowing, Trimming, Weed Control Aeration, Leaf Clean Ups, Hedge Trimming,Weekly Lawn Maintenance,Monthly Lawn Maintenance,Aeration,Over-seeding,Inspections,Land Clearing & Removals,Consultations & Designs,Shrub Work,Sodding,Sprinklers & Irrigation,Treatments & Applications,Tree Work,Weed Control