Affordable Window Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

Owner operated have been in the business for 29 years! Mike is on every job to assure customer satisfaction- your project will get the up most attention to detail. Estimates are always free! Call today!

gutter cleaning (324)pressure washing (123)window cleaning (100)deck cleaning (14)decks & porches (13)Patios (12)

08/11/2022

Daniel C.

I call this guy mike because I sow good reviews, but he did a creepy job the cleaning of the window was not the best cleaning. He forget to repaired a window screen. They repaired the patio door screens but at the same time they left the screens door with two holes on the screen that they cut because they was doing a fast job. He told me to call him if I find something wrong, which I did, mike promised me to come back to fixed, a month later no show no call or tex answer. I make the mistake to pay this guy before checking for the job done. I was working from home, was busy and I did trust this guy.

Description of Work
Wwhole house window cleaning and screens repaired.

Category decks, window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

09/30/2021

G F.

Contacting Mike to schedule the appointment was easy. He arrived on time and was very efficient in his work. Mike did a great job cleaning the windows and screens at my home. I like the fact the owner does the work and he knows what he's doing. I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

10/08/2020

Thomas T.

Awesome. Helped us in a pinch and also spent time during and after to explain potential areas to look out for.

Description of Work
All windows cleaned and gutters cleaned out

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/29/2020

Wayne B.

Very punctual and a great job! This is the second time I have used them. I spoke directly with the owner Mike

Description of Work
Powerwash siding on home

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/24/2019

Joe J.

Tyler from Affordable Window Cleaning cleaned our gutters. This is the 2nd time we've had Affordable Window Cleaning out to our house and would hire them again. The job was done well and so efficiently/quietly that he didn't wake up my 2 sleeping children during nap time. Strongly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

05/30/2019

Richard B.

It could not have been a better experience! Mike is a pleasure to work with; affordable, ridiculously responsive, and wonderfully thorough!

Description of Work
Clearing clogged gutters

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

04/15/2019

David T.

These guys are great. Use them year after year!

Description of Work
Powerwashing

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

04/10/2019

James W.

Great job. Firm went above and beyond by not only cleaning gutters, but also reattached down spout. A quality I will recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

03/22/2019

Jo Ann G.

Great job, great company. Did a professional job and my house and patio never looked nicer

Description of Work
Power wash house and patio

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

12/30/2018

John R.

Mike showed up on time and did excellent work cleaning the gutters. Very personable. Will definitely call again in the future.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

11/21/2018

Dennie W.

We have used Affordable Window Cleaning the last 4 years for cleaning our gutters. We couldn't be more pleased with the reliable service that they offer; they are pleasant on and thorough with the job that they do, and (most importantly) can be counted on to show up when they say they will. If you need your gutters cleaned or any other service they offer, don't hesitate to give them a call.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

11/16/2018

Thomas B.

Mike did a fantastic job. He spent a full two hours comprehensively cleaning out our gutters and downspouts, even spending the time to chisel out ice that had formed in the gutters. He was very easy to work with, arrived on time, and was professional and courteous. I'm recommending him to my other family members and friends.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

11/06/2018

Greg K.

Mike was fantastic. He answered his phone, gave me a great quote over the phone. He was a one-stop shop because he cleaned my gutters, did the windows inside and out, and hung Christmas lights. Mike was on time, very reasonable priced, and when the wind kicked up to unsafe speeds, he finished the inside windows and came back the next day to finish the job up. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Windows, gutters, Xmas lights

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

08/21/2018

Henry E.

EXCELLENT!!! Tyler was FANTASTIC, THOROUGH, ABOVE AND BEYOND what I expected!! He not only powerwashed our home he also cleaned our stoop and adjoining walkway. Our home SPARKLES!! He's simply an AMAZING worker who performed an AMAZING JOB!! It should also be noted that we had issues with our gutters overflowing when it rains. Tyler not only cleaned the gutters but also cleaned out the underground downspout both front and back. He took the time to explain in detail the issues that resulted in the problem and offered advice on how to avoid this problem in the future! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AFFORDABLE WINDOW CLEANING, ROUND LAKE BEACH IL!! THEY'RE AWESOME!!

Description of Work
Powerwash Home & Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

07/12/2018

karen O.

I had this company come in 2016 and invited them back in 2018. Great price. Excellent work.

Description of Work
4 hours of power wash.

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

06/28/2018

Wanda M.

Owner came over to provide estimate and was able to accomodate the day I wanted the services performed. The guy who came over was very quiet but also very focused. He completed the job and I was satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Power washing and window washing

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

05/02/2018

Chuck H.

Tyler came on time. He was very easy to work with. He worked efficiently and carefully. He did a good job. The price was exactly what they quoted. I paid him and he gave me a receipt. I would definitely hire Affordable again.

Description of Work
power wash house

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

12/05/2017

Dennis M.

Affordable Window Cleaning did not want to schedule because it is too cold. Today is Dec 5. I'm sure we could've found a day sometime where we could schedule an appointment with appropriate temperatures or maybe they only do pressure washing in the summer when it's 70°. Close your advertisement for pressure washing so no one has to go through the refund process.

Description of Work
Pressure wash siding

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

I’m sorry it is December 5th and I watch the weather since I do work outside and have been for 30 years the next 10 days we’re going to be in the teens with the windshield I sure don’t want to risk my health by falling off a ladder because of ice because you waited so long to call someone . Sport you felt that way but I sure don’t deserve a d for that I didn’t do any work for you.

12/02/2017

C James U.

very nice job! will definitely hire again:)

Description of Work
we needed our gutters cleaned out before the snow and freezing temps got here.

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

11/08/2017

shannon B.

I can't believe our gutters are white again. The house, deck, driveway and concrete were all cleared of years of build up. He was quick and professional, I would highly recommend. We're also planning on hiring for spring as well.

Description of Work
We needed the gutters cleared and the house/deck/porch pressure washed.

Category decks, gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

10/30/2017

Patty K.

A little phone tag, but came out as scheduled, finished in a few hours. I'm very happy with the quality, work ethic, and neatness of Mike and his partner. Very reasonable price! House looks brand new!

Description of Work
Powerwash whole house siding, concrete porch, steps and wash windows inside and out, plus screens.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, patios

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/27/2017

Traci H.

Not a leaf or rotten branch from the gutters to be found. Stacked the gutter guards neatly and cleaned up after themselves. Extremely prompt service.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and remove gutter covers

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

10/23/2017

Jerald O.

Perfectly. They quoted based on the size of the house vs other companies that quoted on the height of the gutters (mine are different front vs back). They were cheaper than Bubbles. They performed the work without me having to be there. They left an invoice for me to pay. No issues

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning