Andy's Professional Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

Andy’s Professional Remodeling offers a full home remodeling and renovating service in the Chicago Area. Andy has over 30 years of experience in the industry, eventually founding his independently owned and operated business in 2002, specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, flooring/tiling, painting, in addition to using licensed subcontractors for electrical and plumbing services....

G & R Heating & Air

G & R Heating & Air

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, and more! We personally care for each customer like our own family. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/13/2020

If I could give Andy and his excellent team and A++ on this website I would! Beyond the fact that Andy had far and away the most reasonable estimate of the four contractors we communicated with, he was efficient, flexible, and extremely communicative during the entire process. When plans need to be changed (and they did because of structural issues) or when I asked for a modification I had not tho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Bathroom Addition and Area Remodel

CATEGORY contractors,home remodeling,basement remodeling

01/08/2019

Andy and his crew were excellent. They showed up every morning exactly on time, and worked tirelessly throughout the entire project. They finished much faster than I would have thought possible. Andy was very receptive to my (and my wife’s) ideas and gave us exactly what we wanted and more. His crew was very polite and extremely professional while they were in my home. They also did a great job cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My basement was completely unfinished; all cement walls, only 2 outlets, no insulation, etc. I wanted framing, extra outlets, extra lighting, walls around the heating unit/water heater with French doors on either side for access, closet area for storage.

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,insulation,woodworking,doors,basement remodeling

08/13/2018

Excellent communication was given and job completion successfully in time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Load bearing wall removed

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking

05/23/2017

Andy is knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. He did excellent work for a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy installed baseboard trim in my kitchen and small bath as well as installed attic stairs in my garage attic.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

03/27/2016

Job went very well from start to  finish.  Andy kept us appraised every day on what was going on. He was supervising a job at another site, but came everyday to make sure things were going well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy did a remarkable job with a complete remodel of our bathroom. We have used him previously to install hardwood floors as well as to remodel another bathroom.  Andy does an excellent job, so we were willing to wait for when he was available to do our job.  He told us the remodel would take a week and that is what it took.  Very pleased. Am planning to contact him with a couple more jobs.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Basement finishing, kitchen & bath remodeling, hardwood floors, carpentry, painting & tiles, electrical & plumbing, home maintenance & repair.

Satisfaction