Accurate Electric Systems

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

We aim to please the one that counts-- the Customer. My company is licensed, bonded & insured. We warranty all work for 1 year, also give 15% discount for all Senior Citizens....

Scott Nelson Electric Inc

My name is Scott Nelson. My company is called "SCOTT NELSON ELECTRIC"because I want my own name to be on every job we do. I have been in the electrical trade for over 25 years. I went to trade school school through "Associated Builders and Contractors Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program"(A.B.C.)shortly after completing high school.I am noticed by the "National Bureau of Apprenticeship Training"(N.B.A.T.)as a Journeyman Electrician. I worked for 14yrs. with contractors from the north shore,n.w. suburbs,and northern illinois. "QUALITY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS"is the best way to explain our service. We believe that being "neat & tidy"is one of the best ways of showing how much we respect our customers,and their homes.Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

H Services

With over 10 years of experiences we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing and electrical services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will stick with the job until you are satisfied. Give us a call at 224:706:5907 today!! https://hdzplumb.com/ https://helectrical.org/

AMM Service Group, Inc

Dedicated to craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, AMM Service Group is a small, family owned electrical contracting business located in Mchenry, Illinois. Craftsmanship made affordable is our goal. As a locally owned and operated electrical contracting shop, AMM is proving to be a leader in customer satisfaction, and with over 25 years in the industry, AMM has the expertise to handle all of your electrical projects.

10/29/2013

The service was great, the two gentlemen arrived on time and were very friendly, and most importantly they fixed the problem properly.

Description of Work
I had a light switch in our new home that had broken. I replaced it but it didn't function as it should so I made an appointment with Accurate Electric. I had already exposed the double switch for them. They immediately figured out what was the problem and ran a bridge wire around the switch and solved the problem in about 10 minutes total.

10/02/2013

He worked well with the septic system representative to get my wiring set up for the alarm box needed for my septic system. The price he quoted was the price I paid. It took a little longer than expected, but with no additional charges. He was friendly, and professional. I would use him again!

Description of Work
He installed an alarm box for my septic system.

09/09/2013

This is the 3 rd project since we contracted with them first time. Quality work at resonable cost.

Description of Work
Moved wiring and installed new outside circuit

08/09/2013

Great, on time neat completion i have scheduled another job

Description of Work
Moved 240 volt outside hot tub line to inside hot tub

07/01/2013

They were great. They got to my house right on time. Completed the work with no problems. They spent extra time to give me additional info about my lights. I am very satisfied with Accurate Electrical. They would be my first choice for any future work I need.

Description of Work
He installed two ceiling lights.

Category electrician,lighting

05/30/2013

Edwin could not have been more polite and professional in fixing the switch. I was impressed with his hearing my question and concerns over the phone when I first called. He did not make light of my request of a very simple task ---- for an electrician!, and treated it as important as a major job. He worked swiftly, and even though it was just a light switch, I could tell, irregardless of what the...

Description of Work
I had a kitchen outlet that had been damaged. The switch did not work and I could hear a hissing of the wires inside. With a major thunderstorm approaching, I was afraid to have a damaged switch in the house for fear it could catch on fire when the streak lightening occured. I don't know if my fears were founded or not, but I called Accurage Electric. They did not make light of my concern, but rather, fit me into their schedule that day, even though they were busy. When he uncovered the switch, it turns out that all three switches were broken. He replaced all three.

08/20/2011

After my father passed away, my siblings and I were trying to sell his house. The buyer had a loan approved through FHA who was very strict. The inspector found numerous violations with the electrical wiring for the central air, as well as problems with several outlets. I called Accurate Electric on a recommendation from a friend and could not have been more pleased with the work he provided. He r...

Description of Work
Electrical repair of code violations and new electrical wiring for an overhead light.

Category electrician

New Construction, Remodeling, Ceiling Fans, Attic Fans, Can Lights, Phone, Cable, Ether Net, Service Upgrades & Generators.

Anywhere in Lake County