Accurate Electric Systems

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

310 Hillandale st.

Round Lake, IL 60073

We aim to please the one that counts-- the Customer. My company is licensed, bonded & insured. We warranty all work for 1 year, also give 15% discount for all Senior Citizens.

10/29/2013

Scott J.

The service was great, the two gentlemen arrived on time and were very friendly, and most importantly they fixed the problem properly.

Description of Work
I had a light switch in our new home that had broken. I replaced it but it didn't function as it should so I made an appointment with Accurate Electric. I had already exposed the double switch for them. They immediately figured out what was the problem and ran a bridge wire around the switch and solved the problem in about 10 minutes total.

10/02/2013

LINDA S.

He worked well with the septic system representative to get my wiring set up for the alarm box needed for my septic system. The price he quoted was the price I paid. It took a little longer than expected, but with no additional charges. He was friendly, and professional. I would use him again!

Description of Work
He installed an alarm box for my septic system.

09/09/2013

Evy K.

This is the 3 rd project since we contracted with them first time. Quality work at resonable cost.

Description of Work
Moved wiring and installed new outside circuit

08/09/2013

Evy K.

Great, on time neat completion i have scheduled another job

Description of Work
Moved 240 volt outside hot tub line to inside hot tub

07/01/2013

Greg A.

They were great. They got to my house right on time. Completed the work with no problems. They spent extra time to give me additional info about my lights. I am very satisfied with Accurate Electrical. They would be my first choice for any future work I need.

Description of Work
He installed two ceiling lights.

Category electrician, lighting

05/30/2013

Sharon H.

Edwin could not have been more polite and professional in fixing the switch. I was impressed with his hearing my question and concerns over the phone when I first called. He did not make light of my request of a very simple task ---- for an electrician!, and treated it as important as a major job. He worked swiftly, and even though it was just a light switch, I could tell, irregardless of what the task is he's called to do, it will be done well. He worked with me to make a service call possible, and he will be doing more work for me in the future. I was very pleased with his service, and consider a prayer request earlier that day answered when I asked for help in locating an electrician. You could not go wrong in calling this company for your electrical needs.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen outlet that had been damaged. The switch did not work and I could hear a hissing of the wires inside. With a major thunderstorm approaching, I was afraid to have a damaged switch in the house for fear it could catch on fire when the streak lightening occured. I don't know if my fears were founded or not, but I called Accurage Electric. They did not make light of my concern, but rather, fit me into their schedule that day, even though they were busy. When he uncovered the switch, it turns out that all three switches were broken. He replaced all three.

08/20/2011

Jacques S.

After my father passed away, my siblings and I were trying to sell his house. The buyer had a loan approved through FHA who was very strict. The inspector found numerous violations with the electrical wiring for the central air, as well as problems with several outlets. I called Accurate Electric on a recommendation from a friend and could not have been more pleased with the work he provided. He repaired all violations, put in a new circuit breaker box, and offered to run the electricity for an overhead light in the laundry room for an additional cost so low that we could not refuse. All in all the cost of the repairs were far lower then any of us had anticipated. He came out the same day I called, and had the work completed 3 days later. He was professional, courteous and friendly. I would definitley use them again and have given referrals to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Electrical repair of code violations and new electrical wiring for an overhead light.

Ferrer Electric

Our goal here at Ferrer Electric is to provide you quality service at an affordable price and to complete your project in a timely manner. We understand how important your home or business is to you and you may rest assured our high quality work will endure. Click or call to schedule an estimate today! *Also offer 10% Veterans Discount*

2022 Super Service Award

Blazer Electric Co

We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi
    Scott Nelson Electric Inc

My name is Scott Nelson. My company is called "SCOTT NELSON ELECTRIC"because I want my own name to be on every job we do. I have been in the electrical trade for over 25 years. I went to trade school school through "Associated Builders and Contractors Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program"(A.B.C.)shortly after completing high school.I am noticed by the "National Bureau of Apprenticeship Training"(N.B.A.T.)as a Journeyman Electrician. I worked for 14yrs. with contractors from the north shore,n.w. suburbs,and northern illinois. "QUALITY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS"is the best way to explain our service. We believe that being "neat & tidy"is one of the best ways of showing how much we respect our customers,and their homes.Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

Anywhere in Lake County
    Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

New Construction, Remodeling, Ceiling Fans, Attic Fans, Can Lights, Phone, Cable, Ether Net, Service Upgrades & Generators.