Roselle Custom Woodwork

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

The business owners, Steve And John do most of the work themselves. From Design to fabrication, finishing and installation....

Unhinged Inc

Unhinged can transform your kitchen or bathroom cabinets from dated to dynamic affordably, and in a matter of days. Unhinged offers custom refinishing of your existing doors and cabinets in stain or solid-tone colors. Antiquing and glazed effects are also available. Unhinged also offers complete refacing of existing cabinets with new solid wood doors or maintenance-free laminate. Doors are available pre-finished in popular colors and styles, or Unhinged can order materials unfinished and finish them to your specifications.

Kitchen Magician Inc.

My name is Tom Peloquin, & I am the founder & owner of Kitchen Magician, Inc. I want you to know that your kitchen is in good hands. I began refinishing furniture as a hobby when I was just 14 years old. I have always been entranced by the unique qualities of different types of wood & love to coax the beauty out of each piece. Proper cutting, sanding & staining all affect the final product & ensures the most beautiful end result. I have 32 years of experience, & whether you want a whole new kitchen, or just freshen up what you already have, rest assured that we can handle the job & exceed your expectations. Just honest, affordable, high quality workmanship.

Zillo Refinishing Inc.,

Zillo Refinishing is a premium option for all your painting and construction needs. We offer bathtubs and surrounding tiles refinishing, Ceramic Tile installation, kitchen cabinets refinishing, and stone coating countertops. Our 7-step process coating process and 2-component Hawk Research Lab certified coating technology provides the most exceptional look and finish. This is not your run of the mill, hardware store coating. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! As a woman raised and born in the construction business family background, Zillo Refinishing is a company that started as a family-owned business to cater to all families and individuals who are on the lookout for the highest standard of services.Working with the 3rd largest drywall and painting contractor in Illinois, our ultimate goal is to take Zillo Refinishing to the top through our expertise and proficiency.

07/03/2018

We cannot say enough about Roselle Custom Woodwork. We worked primarily with John Valentine who is professional and conscientious to a fault. John's partner, Steve Wright, was involved in the installation of the cabinets, and we found him to be very professional and nice as well. First of all, John came to see our space and gave us some good ideas about how he would redesign the kitchen. He was pe...

Description of Work
We completely remodeled our kitchen with a new design.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

06/02/2017

John and Steve were very attentive and provided suggestions to get the job completed properly. The price was very fair for the personal attention that they provided for this small job.

Description of Work
I needed cabinet doors refaced.

04/19/2017

I contacted this company last month through Angie's List, and never received the courtesy of a response. My job was a small one and maybe too small for this company, but it would've been more polite and professional to respond letting me know that they couldn't take on the project.

Description of Work
There was no work performed.

Category custom cabinets

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I personally strive to respond to all inquiries no matter what size the project is. I looked back at our records and I am unable to find any information on your inquiry. How did you contact us, email, website or phone? I apologize for the oversight. Sincerely, Steve Wright

02/24/2017

I would give them an A on all accounts.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category cabinet refacing

02/08/2015

Gorgeous custom kitchen cabinets, perfectly manufactured and installed, absolutely everything we wanted and hoped for. Even better was their customer service. Even though it was very very minor problem immediately came back and fixed it, as you would expect from a professional. I would absolutely use Roselle Custom Woodwork again, and would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Complete custom kitchen cabinets from design to installation

Category custom cabinets

Custom cabinets & woodwork, fireplace mantels and surrounds, Custom Kitchens, Entertainment Centers, Bars.

Check, Financing Available