Roselle Custom Woodwork

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

The business owners, Steve And John do most of the work themselves. From Design to fabrication, finishing and installation....

SAFE FIRE CHIMNEY &FIREPLACE SERVICES CORP

Providing chimney and fireplace service since 2007 CSIA certified Free quotes available, please call today to schedule a service!

07/03/2018

We cannot say enough about Roselle Custom Woodwork. We worked primarily with John Valentine who is professional and conscientious to a fault. John's partner, Steve Wright, was involved in the installation of the cabinets, and we found him to be very professional and nice as well. First of all, John came to see our space and gave us some good ideas about how he would redesign the kitchen. He was pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We completely remodeled our kitchen with a new design.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

06/02/2017

John and Steve were very attentive and provided suggestions to get the job completed properly. The price was very fair for the personal attention that they provided for this small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed cabinet doors refaced.

04/19/2017

I contacted this company last month through Angie's List, and never received the courtesy of a response. My job was a small one and maybe too small for this company, but it would've been more polite and professional to respond letting me know that they couldn't take on the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was no work performed.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I personally strive to respond to all inquiries no matter what size the project is. I looked back at our records and I am unable to find any information on your inquiry. How did you contact us, email, website or phone? I apologize for the oversight. Sincerely, Steve Wright

02/24/2017

I would give them an A on all accounts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

02/08/2015

Gorgeous custom kitchen cabinets, perfectly manufactured and installed, absolutely everything we wanted and hoped for. Even better was their customer service. Even though it was very very minor problem immediately came back and fixed it, as you would expect from a professional. I would absolutely use Roselle Custom Woodwork again, and would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete custom kitchen cabinets from design to installation

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Custom cabinets & woodwork, fireplace mantels and surrounds, Custom Kitchens, Entertainment Centers, Bars.

Check, Financing Available