Mastertech

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

Here at Mastertech, 4 of our technicians are master technicians with each one having over 20 years of on the job auto repair experience. Our goal is to offer the best service possible. If you like the service we give you, tell others. If you didn't tell us. Additional contact name - Ted Sawka...

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

06/30/2014

They were great. They were professional and quick. They seemed to go the extra mile. They did a really great job. They were friendly and helpful. They told me that I had a nail in my tire so I got it fixed. I trusted them. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mastertech for an oil change and they checked my tires and put air in. They even vacuumed the driver's side.

09/23/2013

As stated above...In their defense I did not have an official appointment, but on the flip side I was never told I needed one (they knew I needed to use a loaner). I would give them another chance in the future, but I needed brakes done and went somewhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for a rough estimate, over the phone for a brake job and confirmed they had loaners. I stopped by that week in the morning and was told they had no loaners available to use and I would have to come back.

07/01/2013

SERVICE WAS DONE AS REQUESTED AND DELIVERED ON TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW BRAKES RADIATOR FLUSH TRANSMISSION FLUID REPLACE

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

02/12/2013

Mastertech is everything I hoped to find in a repair shop: Clean, Courteous, Conceientous, and Honest. The saying 'You get what you pay for' definitely still holds true especially for auto-repair shops. If you're looking for rock-bottom service prices, Mastertech is not the place for you. Value is more important than a cheap price, and Mastertech provides value to the fullest extent possible! They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2005 Hyundai Sonata had a problem starting after a gas tank fill. The dealer claimed nothing was wrong, and didn't fix the problem when we brought it in for service. We were forced to do some research on our own to try and see what was going on. After doing some sleuthing, the problem was pointing to a failing Purge Control Valve. We explained what we had found to the mechanics at Mastertech, and that the dealer couldn't seems to get it right. The guys at Mastertech didn't look at us like we were crazy or telling them how to do their job, they agreed with us that the PCV was the prime suspect for this problem we were having. They also did some service research to confirm our findings before doing any work, since they didn't want us to spend money needlessly. They replaced the PCV and did a tire rotation. The car started right up after a full tank of gas, and in fact starts much faster now.

02/10/2013

They try to perform work that isnt needed. They blame everything on bad manufactureres parts, until you go home and get your receipt (because he cant seem to look up previuos work on your vehicle).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unnescassary work. Inability to pull up old records in his up to date computer.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, engines, transmissions, brakes, steering, suspension, tires, alignment, exhaust, air condition, heating & electrical systems.

Body work, interior fabric