Marchese and Sons, Inc.

Founded 1969 • With Angi since April 2012

Professional Land Surveyors IDOT Prequalified Over 40 years in business...

06/06/2017

They were very responsive with their quote. Once I signed quote they were out within 3 business days and had me a final product within a week of completing the survey.

Description of Work
I needed a plat of survey and topo map completed on a property I planned on remodeling.

01/05/2016

We needed a Plat of Consolidation. Other surveyors we contacted either were not responsive or would not do they type of plat we needed. Marchese was extremely responsive, thorough and competitively priced. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Prepared plat of consolidation

07/15/2015

It went very well. I indicated where I needed in between markers and they were provided exactly where marked. I conversed with Paul Sr. and Jr. and they were very easy to converse with, wanted to please me and were kind people. I would definitely have them again.

Description of Work
Surveyed the east side of my property, provided property markers at both ends and some in the middle.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Marchese did an updated plat of survey for our residence. It was done in a timely fashion and we were very satisfied with the detail and quality of the report. We would definitely recommend them.

10/19/2013

Very quick service. The work was performed the same week I hired them. Received hard copies of the plat along with an electronic copy. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Plat of survey

Category land surveyor

Land Surveying, topographic Surveys, Subdivisions, Tree Surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Commercial and Residential.