INNOVATION FLOORING & REMODELING

With Angi since October 2005

BM Hardwood Flooring

We offer quality and affordable flooring installation services.

Ip Flooring Inc

Ip Flooring inc. it's working for you and your preferences! Ip Flooring is providing the best quality flooring installation service! Don't waste your time and money choose the best choose IP FLOORING INC. best price best quality!

Mike's Hardwood Flooring Inc

When you want quality that will last for decades, Mike’s Hardwood Flooring is the simple, one-stop solution you need to bring out the natural beauty of your home. A family-owned and operated store located in Skokie, IL, we’ve been proudly serving the Chicago land area since 1992, and are proud to offer top-quality, long-lasting solutions for a full range of flooring needs. Additional email - mike.floordr@gmail.com

Offers by Mike's Hardwood Flooring Inc on Angi

07/26/2011

maury G.

he was always on time.and i would use him again.I would highly recomend him to anyone,who needs anywork done.

Description of Work
repaired my whole bathroom.Tore apart the whole bathroom and redid from floor to ceiling.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/08/2011

Carla C.

They were fantastic. They were prompt with their service. They were able to come out and give us a great quote. The cost was less than some of the other quotes that I got. They did an amazing job. They were very professional. Their customer service was great. They worked with my schedules. They were able to accommodate with little children sleeping in the house. They worked on that as well. They did an incredible job. They did a lot of little things that the other companies wouldn’t do. They brought down the tiles for us and he brought it down himself. So I didn’t have to carry it down because it was extremely heavy. He took care of everything. He then came back afterwards to do some more work. My three year old son dropped my nail polish on the floor in January. The bottle broke and there was nail polish all over that stained the tiles. We knew it was not going to come off. He came back and took the stain off and charged us a very minimal amount. He was prompt as well and on schedule. He was really accommodating. He was amazing and I have recommended him to certain people. He was recommended to me by my mother-in-law. I know some people who have used him and everyone has the best of comments about him. I think he was very personable. He even helped me out with some project that I had and it was just a minor thing. He was willing to do it and he has all positive things. I would absolutely use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Innovation Flooring & Remodeling. We last used their services in August of 2010. I bought the tiles myself. He tiled the entire basement which is at least five hundred square feet.

Category ceramic tile

10/20/2005

BARBARA R.

CAME ON TIME & FINISHED EARLY. POLITE, PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE. AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE, JESUS SALGADO (OWNER & PRIME TILE LAYER) TOLD ME THAT IF ANY TILE WAS DAMAGED BY OTHER WORKMEN, HE'D COME OUT & REPLACE DAMAGED TILE FREE! TOOK CARE OF MY WORRIES.

Description of Work
REMOVE OLD WOOD FLOOR IN CONDO HI-RISE. INSTALL OVER 1200 SQUARE FT. 18" CERAMIC TILE IN DIAGONAL PATTERN.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor