Four Seasons Garage Doors

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2011

398 Monaco Dr

Roselle, IL 60172

Super Service Award Winner 6 Years In A Row! Four Seasons Garage Doors brings years of professional garage door service to you, operating 24/7. Servicing the greater Chicago-land area, Four Seasons Garage Doors provides prompt, friendly, around-the-clock service. As a family-owned business, we understand that great customer service and quality work, while offering the very best price is the key to a positive experience every time. Four Seasons Garage Doors handles both residential and commercial garage doors and their respective parts/components. Four Seasons Garage Doors only employs, licensed, bonded, insured, and experienced professionals to service client requests. We provide service (installation and repairs) and sales of all major brands. Let Four Seasons Garage Doors become the specialists for any of your garage service needs. Call us directly at 630-286-6977. http://www.fourseasonsgd.com...

garage doors (525)door installation (27)handyman (8)

01/04/2020

Bill M.

good job and check the door and replace few parts

Description of Work
replace torsion springs

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

11/17/2019

Paul G.

4 seasons were professional and gave an excellent price

Description of Work
Replace 2 garage doors

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

09/22/2019

Rob S.

It went well. Tim's brother (Sorry Tim's brother, I didn't get your name) showed up when he said he would, diagnosed the problem quickly and did an excellent job. I appreciate the late hours ( it was 4 when I called) and that they were able to fix the problem today. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage door springs and bearings and reprogrammed the garage door opener.

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

05/14/2019

Wesley D.

Great Job Armine! He was on time and friendly. Decided on what needed to be done and provided immediate price for job. The cost was very reasonable for the work done, Worked quickly and efficiently...could tell he knew his stuff! Made sure all new spring and coil adjustments were set properly for correct balance and that door sealed tightly when closed. Would highly recommend this company and especially repairman Armine!! Very pleased !!!

Description of Work
Replace Broken Garage Door Springs

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

04/13/2019

J W.

Chris described the work to be completed with an upfront quote. Completed the work professionally. Would hire this company to do work in the future.

Description of Work
new springs / rollers / tune up

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

11/14/2018

Ann S.

Would definitely recommend. Came same day, on time. Courteous installer. Fixed problem right away at very fair price.

Description of Work
Installed new electric eyes and fixed track problem

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

10/21/2018

Herb S.

Omar was a great technician. He was knowledgeable and friendly and explained everything clearly. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Cables were broke and brackets were rusty

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

08/22/2018

Tony S.

Very well! They did a great job and were done very fast! They showed up exactly when they said they would. Will definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Door cables snapped. Needed new mounting hardware installed

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

06/20/2018

Eric S.

Very well, I called to have the springs replaced initially. The technician found the rollers were wearing and very noisy so I replaced those as well. The mounts that hold the cables on the bottom of the door were thin with wear and rust so I replaced those as well. This was an unanticipated cost however while the technician was at my home it made sense to replace the other items to avoid an additional service call charge in the future.

Description of Work
Spring replacement, door roller replacement and door lift bracket replacement.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

06/19/2018

Jim B.

Emailed though Angie's List on a weekday evening and was amazed to get a call back about 20 minutes later! Work was done the following day. Could not have been more painless. He also suggested replacing the track wheels that were squealing loudly, at a decent price, so we did that too. Cost listed includes that service too.

Description of Work
My garage door torsion spring broke, so I couldn't fix it.

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

04/04/2018

LEONARDO B.

Replaced both spring for good measure since it was 10 years old, was quick, friendly and professional. Accommodated my needs to meet after 6pm without some crazy after hours service charge other companies wanted to charge. I would highly recommend based on this experience.

Description of Work
Had one broken garage door spring that snapped at my rental property.

01/05/2018

Erin L.

Just as expected. Works great no issues.

Description of Work
Installation of a lift master garage door opener

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

12/04/2017

Sylvia J.

It went exactly as they told me it would.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door. They gave me a fair price but I checked other places before committing to an upgrade. Their price was the best for what I wanted done. They did a great job .

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

12/03/2017

sam C.

Service was quick and easy, but price seemed high considering time required to do work.

Description of Work
Garage door wasn't working, replaced spring

Work Completed On 12/03/2017

09/27/2017

Pritesh P.

Our garages doors work better than they ever have after the repairs.

Description of Work
I called Garages Unlimited for a broken spring door with an ask to replace both springs. Tim offered to come the same day but ultimately ended up coming the next day (Sunday) based on my request. He arrived promptly, gave me a call to let me know he was on his way. He was courteous, looked at my garage doors, and suggested a few additional repairs which made sense.

Work Completed On 09/24/2017

09/20/2017

Ryan C.

Was able to tune our garage door to get rid of annoying squeaks. Now runs smooth and quiet.

Description of Work
Garage door tuning.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/26/2017

Stephen J.

There was a slight delay in getting the garage door from warehouse. But, GU called to tell us that early and only arrived an hour or two after they were expected. Still, the work went quickly and they were done and cleaned up on time. The new doors look great and continue to work perfectly.

Description of Work
Our garage door went off track and was bent beyond fixing. We hired Garages Unlimited to replace the door and eventually decided to replace our second door.

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

08/14/2017

Catherine H.

What a great company. They worked out the schedule with the tenant of the property And called me for payment. They worked fast and charged me only for what was needed. Will use the again!

Description of Work
The garage door stopped working. One of the springs broke.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/02/2017

deborah C.

This was on a Saturday and they came out that afternoon. He ended up replacing my garage door opener as well per my request. The work was done well. He took the time to help with the keyless entry into the garage and my car.

Description of Work
The spring broke on my garage door.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

07/26/2017

barb W.

Everything went wonderfull, quick appointment available on the weekend, profssional and great work performed. He cleaned up after himself even more then was necessary. Equipment they suggested works above expectatins. I would strongly recommend them to enybody.

Description of Work
i had replaced garage door motor and rollers

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

07/18/2017

Shannon M.

He was great He did the job and got it done. He installed a key pad. He was to the point. I think it was raining that day, so we didn't spend a lot time because the door was open and he had other business. He was efficient and did the job.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new garage door opener.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

07/12/2017

Adam L.

It all went pretty well. The initial refurbishment took several hours. And he had to go back to the warehouse to get more parts. When the spring broke, he came back the next day and nicely worked around my schedule.

Description of Work
Refurbished my garage doors (one double and one single). Replaced rollers, frayed cables, and rusty torsion shafts. He also replaced the bottom seal on both doors. About two weeks after this work, the torsion spring broke on the small garage door (about the only thing he hand't replaced, aside from the door itself). He came back the next day and replaced the spring.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

06/20/2017

J.D. R.

I think the price was to high. I found out afterward that Angie's List sent a thing where I could have got a garage door for 7 or $800. The guys didn't do the whole job right and I had to have someone come out and they still have to come back because my door is still making noise. To be a new door its still really loud going up and down. I've called them three times to send me warranty papers and I haven't got them yet. I am trying to be with them. If I have to call again I will be real nasty a**. I will never use them again or never recommend them.

Work Completed On 05/20/2017