Done Just Right Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2007

153 W. Irving Park Road

Roselle, IL 60172

Done Just Right Cleaning is a family owned and full service cleaning company that has been in business since 1991, providing quality and affordable janitorial services for many types of homes and businesses. At Done Just Right Cleaning, we believe in the highest quality, reliable and affordable service for all of our customers. We want our customers to enjoy the experience of a clean office, facility or home. Our customers are our greatest assets and we are always looking to better serve you through hard work and dedication. We are committed to customer service, with the belief that a happy customer is a repeat customer....

10/26/2019

Paul G.

Technician arrived on time and performed dryer vent cleaning as advertised. Cleaned up thoroughly before leaving. Have used this firm in the past and was completely satisfied with the work performed.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

07/08/2019

Camille L.

The 2 guys vacuumed and shampooed the carpet. They worked together like a well-oiled machine.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

02/05/2019

Susan H.

Done Just Right did an amazing job!!!!! We have been having our carpets cleaned for decades and no other cleaning service has ever reached this level of cleaning before. They got stains out that several other companies attempted to clean. I am so impressed with this service. I highly recommend Done Just Right for the job. You wont be disappointed!!!!!!

Description of Work
Deep Carpet Cleaning

12/21/2018

Cheetah G.

Dave and Todd were friendly enough but the actual work performed caused me several hours of cleanup afterwards. They did not tell me they were going to be drilling holes in the ducts all over the basement, and in fact, they said they wouldn't need to do that when they first arrived. The result of the holes in the ducts was lots of iron shavings and crud all over work benches, floor, and beer equipment. I wish they had mentioned this would happen so that I could have covered or moved sensitive equipment and food safety supplies. I was also not happy about the dirty cords and tubes they were dragging through the house onto the carpet and across furniture. As for the work performed, I suppose they did a fine enough job but the smell coming from the vents did not actually dissipate after their cleanup job, which was the whole point of the service call. In fact, I bought a scope camera myself after they left and found fairly significant debris not that far into the vent.

Description of Work
Air duct and return cleaning

11/15/2018

James B.

Done Just Right was able to schedule quickly. Servicemen arrived on time and were friendly, efficient and thorough. Good job!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

08/11/2018

Kevin C.

I wish there was an A+ option! These guys were great! On time, courteous, efficient, did an excellent job, and the price was WAY less than any other quotes we received. Not only did TWO furnaces cost only $490 (some places wanted to charge that for ONE), they cleaned the dryer vent for half off (which came to only $75) and installed some plywood in our attic because we didn’t have a proper walkway to the furnace. I supplied the plywood but they charged on $30 to install that (others wanted up to $500)!! They did an outstanding job, were very professional, even retrieved a makeup case that had been dropped down one of our vents. Could not be happier, would DEFINITELY use again and recommend!!

Description of Work
Air duct and furnace cleaning for 2 furnaces, dryer vent cleaning, installation of plywood walkway to get to attic furnace.

06/07/2018

Carol V.

Went well Have used for dryer vent cleaning several times. Very nice, punctual, and thorough.

Description of Work
air duct and dryer vent cleaning

05/17/2018

Jerry S.

Exceptional. No drama. In the past, with other companies, I had concerns about the technicians.

Description of Work
I was very impressed with the Done Just Right Cleaning and their dryer vent cleaning. I have referred them to two of my friends.

04/14/2018

JULIE S.

It went well. The 2 technicians explained exactly what they would do and then they did the cleaning. They cleaned up and made sure the furnace and dryer worked before they left.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

02/26/2018

Robert W.

They did a great job. They were on time, professional, and stayed with the price quoted. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts.

02/13/2018

peter M.

David and Gean was very punctual. They were very knowledgeable and explained what was done. I would hire them again for future Vent cleaning

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

01/22/2018

Jim P.

it took 3 days for the carpet to dry. way too much water in it. the new guy is on training.

Description of Work
they did carpet

01/07/2018

Christianna R.

Wonderful. This is the 3rd time I've hired carpet cleaners for my town home and "Done Just Right" has done the best job yet! Our carpets are very light in the town home we lease. They become dirty quickly. With our schedule, it had been 2 years since the carpeting had been cleaned. My expectations were not high. I also asked Gene and his associate to Scotch guard everything. They did an exceptional job and pointed out one stain that could not be removed ( I did not anticipate that the spot, which was due to food coloring, to be eliminated-but the intensity did lessen). I appreciated their honesty. They also cleaned the entry way into our small office as a bonus. I did ask them about their vent cleaning. Gene said he could give me an estimate on the spot if I had time. He explained how the process worked in detail and the equipment they use. Their estimate was less than 1/2 of some of the other vendors I checked. Gene and Chad were professional, courteous and knowledgeable.. Carpet cleaning was $300.00.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning for light carpeting in living room, 18 stairs and bedroom.

12/26/2017

Rosemary B.

The cleaning team was very professional courteous and did an excellent job of cleaning the carpets

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

11/21/2017

Michael S.

Done Just Right Cleaning were fantastic! David and Will did a great job explaining and even showing me the duct cleaning process, and were very professional in their approach. They were also very accomodating in that they cleaned the vents out of order so that I could conduct one of my meetings on a work-from-home day. The final result was truly amazing. I saw all of the crud that they pulled out, and my wife and I could immediately breath better. Oh, and I nearly forgot, they were a whole 2 hours early! These guys are great. You can have 100% confidence in using this firm.

Description of Work
Done Just Right Cleaning cleaned all of my air ducts and dryer vent.

10/08/2017

Kathleen C.

Dave and his crew did a great job, they were on time, they let me know what to expect and they were very efficient in getting the job done. I am very happy with the results and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Air Ducts cleaned, rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and leather furniture cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

09/24/2017

Paul G.

David the technician arrived on time and fully cleaned the dryer duct from the outside of my townhouse to the dryer unit. Carefully moved the dryer unit, disconnected the flexible duct from the dryer and throughly the inside of the dryer as well. Moved dryer back in to position when he completed cleaning the unit.. David noted that there was a lot of lint and it was a good idea that it was cleaned since a high amount of lint accumulation in the duct could be a safety issue. Technician cleaned up afterwards. Very professional. Dryer operates very efficiently and clothes dry in half the time since the dryer duct was cleaned.

Description of Work
My townhouse association requires that the dryer duct in my unit be cleaned annually since lint accumulation in the duct work is a safety issue.. My townhouse was built in 1994 and the dryer duct has probably never been cleaned.

08/29/2017

Tamir A.

It went great. They were able to come out the next day, did a fantastic and thorough job. Very friendly and professional crew. Thanks.

Description of Work
I needed the air vents and ducts cleaned.

08/27/2017

Marilyn L.

Two men came to house. We went room to room to show where vents were. They explained their process. Set up equipment in utility/laundry room (large vacuum) and went to work. I did explain that we just had hardwood floors installed in living and dining room and we were not able to remove covers. They were able to remove at least one of the covers. Both were very courteous and efficient in working around the house. When they left, everything was back in place and the whole house seemed refreshed.

Description of Work
We had some home improvements done recently, including installation of hardwood floors in our living and dining room and a bathroom remodel. Lots of dust!

08/02/2017

Kimberly B.

Great, no issues at all. I was promised a "spiff" for referrals, 3 people that I referred had air duct cleaning done, said they gave my name as a referral- never received promised spiff! Service was great though, would use them again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

07/26/2017

RONALD S.

They arrived on time, completed the dryer vent cleaning in under a half hour and left the work area clean. I'm satisfied.

Description of Work
Dyer Vent Cleaning

07/10/2017

Daniel M.

It was Wednesday night and we needed our master bedroom carpet and dining room area rug cleaned by the weekend. I called several carpet cleaning places in the area and Done Just Right called back on Thursday and was the only one that was able to make it out on Saturday morning and had a portable machine since we live in a high-rise condo. Gean and Chad were a two-man crew who came out and inspected the carpets and the price came out lower than originally quoted over the phone. They did an excellent job and it was unbelievable how much dirt was removed - a prior carpet cleaning company did not even come close to doing as well a job as Done Just Right. They figured it would take about 2.5 hours but we're able to complete it in 1.5 hours. Very satisfied! Gean also informed me that you are able to drop off rugs to be cleaned at the main office which can also reduce your cost for one-off cleanings. We also received 10% off for being an Angie's List member. I will definitely keep them in mind for any type of future service we may need.

Description of Work
Master bedroom carpet and area rug.

06/26/2017

Shalini G.

We hired them to steam clean carpets of our 4 bed house, including the basement. And they did a good job. Professional and explained everything before starting the job. And I would definitely hire them again. On a side note - This house is our new purchase, upgrade from a 2 bed house. And I wasn't aware that for bigger house, they would use your water, once they run out of theirs. Which is perfectly fine & understandable and maybe other cleaning companies do the same, but I personally think they should offer some sort of credit to the customers, if they would be using the customer's water once they run out. I don't know their water tank capacity or at what point they ran out water....just hoping the water bill is not outrageous!

Description of Work
Steam Cleaning the carpets...entire house.

06/23/2017

Lorie D.

The two guys arrived on time, but seemed surprised by the job. I guess they work in nicer basements or something. They were reluctant to wipe down or dust anything. Seemed surprised that we asked. They had two large machines for cleaning the floor and the floor where they worked looks great; however, they missed a 10 ft. by 4 ft. space by the electrical panels that opens directly into the space they cleaned. There were some obviously empty, plastic storage tubs sitting by the entrance and they didn't move them to clean in that space. Also, I had planned for them to clean in our furnace room, but there was not enough light in there yesterday and the machine might not have fit in there regardless. My main issue with the service was the attitude and the pricing. We were quoted for $250 for 500 sq ft (my estimate...later revised to 400 by me prior to service). The guys actually measured off the size of the space as 250 sf before starting and we were still charged $250. For an hour's worth of work. I'm sure they have a minimum fee for service, but it wasn't conveyed to us. Next time, I'll just ask my regular cleaning ladies. They would be more thorough and less expensive. Or rent a shop vac and do it myself.

Description of Work
We contact them about cleaning in a part of the unfinished basement of our two flat, where there are two furnaces, water heaters and washer dryers and an electrical panel. Mainly, the floors needed cleaning, but also a few shelves. It had not been cleaned in some time (since we bought it two years ago and longer)...lots of dirt, dust, lint and dust bunnies.

Category floor cleaning

06/01/2017

Stuart N.

Nice guys that did a great job! No mess left behind.

Description of Work
Cleaned vents incl dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for your nice review. If you need any other cleaning services, we also do: office cleaning, carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, floor care, and post construction cleaning. Thanks again. We hope to service your residence in the future!

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
    Air Duct Cleaners Inc

Air Duct Cleaners, Inc. has been providing high quality service to residential and commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland area since 1992. Specializing in improving indoor air quality through comprehensive air duct cleaning, the professional technicians at ADC, Inc. are trained on industry leading practices. ADC, Inc. offers an upfront pricing schedule with no hidden costs. Also all work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, carpet cleaning, pet odor, spot removal, carpet protector, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, office cleaning, tile floor cleaning, post construction cleaning & move in move out cleaning.