All Around Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

All Around Electric has been in business since 2005. We handle all residential electrical issues in your home. We are licensed and insured and have two employees. We feel there is no job to small or big....

DN Electric

DN Electric can service all of your home's electrical needs indoors and out. Whether it's a simple short or a complete rewiring we have the skills and necessary knowledge to do the job right. We can do electrical repairs such as fixing shorts, panel upgrades and installing boxes, circuit breakers or fuses. We also install lighting systems, home theater systems, phone and cable wiring, computer wiring, underground wiring and more. We service existing homes, renovations, rehabs, condominiums, and town homes.

Offers by DN Electric on Angi
Bosch Electrical Services

Bosch Electrical services is a full service, licensed and insured electrical contracting company. Excellent customer service is our number one priority

EMF Electric

Cost is determined by the job. Call 630-809-9111 for all of your electrical needs. We service portions of Will and Dupage County.

12/30/2018

Donna S.

Extremely responsive and punctual - due to use, electricians are familiar with my home and past projects. Reasonably priced and appreciates/values repeat customers.

Description of Work
Have used all around for numerous small electrical projects - fixtures, new installs and switches etc.

Category electrician,lighting

09/11/2017

Renee F.

The work was done in the time estimated and the job was done well. Don was prompt, knowledgeable, professional and personable. I couldn't be happier with the work and the cost. I will definitely use All Around Electric again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had an outlet re-wired so that a fridge and a separate freezer could both be plugged in. The estimate was free and the work was scheduled under 2 weeks after that.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words about your experience with our company and Don our tech. I will share this with Don. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope to hear from you for your future needs. Thank you , Donna Neel All Around Electric, LLC.

07/03/2017

Kristi S.

Services performed were fantastic! Great job, great company. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Install 3 fans and fix bathroom outlets.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Kristi Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to provide our electrical services in your Plainfield home.

05/02/2017

Richard K.

Went very well. Clint was a pleasure to work with and honest about what should be done.

Description of Work
Added garage outlets.

Category electrician

Thank you for your kind words ...it was a pleasure to do business with you. Hope to provide electrical repair/install service to you in your home again.

03/24/2017

Paul K.

Clint was courteous, professional and extremely efficient and hard working. We are thoroughly pleased with the results and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installation of 4 outdoor lights and timer.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ...it was our pleasure to do the work for you

02/10/2017

Margaret K.

He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it.

Description of Work
Outlet & panel problem

thank you [Member Name Removed]our pleasure

11/09/2016

Dave C.

Travis came in and walked thru everything that needed to be done. Gave me an estimate right then and there which was reasonable. We agreed on the price and he completed everything earlier then he thought. Very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Had a punchlist of items that needed to be completed from a home inspection. Items included were: adding new GFI outlets in kitchen and bath, fixing a few switches, and reworking electrical in the garage.

10/10/2016

Terry C.

Travis was great!!!!! He did a masterful job at replacing one of my circuit breakers. He was courteous and perfomed the work in a timely manner. I will be utilizing All Around Electric for all my electrical needs when an electrical problem arises. Thanks again Travis!!!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a circuit breaker

10/08/2016

Tony A.

Work was performed quickly and in a very professional manner. Travis and Clint performed the work, and they were both very courteous. Also, they cleaned up after themselves and left mo mess whatsoever. Travis also purchased the supplies for the job which was very helpful for me. Overall, outstanding service!

Description of Work
Major re-wiring throughout house which required troubleshooting. Ceiling fan installed, outlets replaced, hardwired carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, light switches replaced, and a light fixture removed and capped.

09/17/2016

Sue C.

As I expected, it all went very well. Travis showed up on time and went right to work. He replaced the two ceiling fans with ones I had bought. They look great and work well. He even helped dispose of my old ceiling fan. I am sold on this company and their service.

Description of Work
I needed two ceiling fans replaced. This company had done work for my home before and I was very happy with their services, and I called them again.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

All Around Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

429 B Weber Rd #278

Romeoville, IL 60446

All Around Electric does installation of the following electrical panels, ceiling fans, light fixtures and multiple electrical repairs in the home or office.