Suburban Seal coating Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2002

Our off-season and year-round services include, but are not limited to Junk Removal (basement, garage and attack organizing) Small local moves and residential snow removal. (snow removal is limited service area including Palatine, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows and Mount Prospect.)...

Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC

Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC

We haul away anything getting in the way of you moving forward. Anything like appliances big and small, construction debris, furniture, mattresses household goods, clothing and bedding, electronics of all kinds, tools, exercise equipment and even yard waste.

Offers by Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC on Angi

01/13/2021

It went exceptionally well and fast. They said what they would do and they did it. I am well pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Removal and Hauling

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

12/16/2020

Shortly after the work was completed 1/16th inch cracks began to appear. After trying to contact Suburban for four weeks via their website and by leaving phone messages I wrote a poor review and submitted it to Angie’s list. By chance later that day I was contacted by them. I have since removed the review as they sent a crew out to touch up the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway seal coated.

CATEGORY

07/17/2020

I had a number of items, that would not be taken by regular garbage pick-up, hauled away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Haul Away

CATEGORY

05/17/2020

Before hiring Suburban Seal Coating, Inc., I asked neighbors who they used and got some referrals. Reached out and not one of them called me back. Angies List pointed me to Larry and Suburban Seal Coating, Inc. Great experience from start to finish. Larry reached out to me right away and follow up communication was excellent. I have a long asphalt driveway leading to a detached garage, bordered by...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal Coating - Driveway

CATEGORY driveway pavers

04/09/2020

Quote received of $800! As much as the entire culvert pipe replacement! Ridiculously over priced to remove construction waste. Tried to say it would take three trips! Wish I could post pictures! Their advertisement letter quotes $185 for one full pickup truck and trailer.....bait and switch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced culvert pipe. Construction waste from replacement was asked to be quoted for removal. Also, less than a cubic yard of gravel that was left over.

CATEGORY hauling services,driveway pavers

we're sorry we could not meet the customers needs. Our advertisement was for junk removal which is typically people's clutter furniture or sometimes items from a remodeling project. This was huge piles of stone and gravel and dirt. Besides the fact that I estimate it would take a minimum 3 trips in my pickup truck and trailer. This is very heavy material. Since I don't have a need for these materi...

Commercial & Residential Seal Coating. Crack Sealing. Parking Lot Line Striping. Asphalt & Pothole Repairs. Driveway Paving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check