Great Services & Repair Appliances

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

101 Viola Ct

ROLLING MEADOWS, IL 60008

Great service & repair is a small company of 3 employees working with some construction and home remodeling companies in North Chicagoland. Our service technicians are well qualified professionalists who fight hard to provide first-rate appliance repair along with excellent customer service to you and your family in time of need. We are NOT big corporation which only sees on you like a dollar bill and forgets about you once we leave. We don`t want to waste your time and money taking day off from work – we abide by time and always call our customers 15-20 min prior to arrival at their home. Also our technicians are equipped with most common parts in order to fix your appliance with only one visit. Our primary aim is customer satisfaction....

11/02/2020

Gail D.

It was just a great experience. The technician came the same day, he was competent and efficient and so nice. While he was there he looked at my stove and he will follow up with repair for that. I highly recommend this service! Thank you so much for making my day!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair Washing machine

10/20/2020

Dmitriy M.

Came on time as promised and did the repair quickly and professionally. Wore mask all the time. Recommend it!

Description of Work
Fix Maytag Dryer

09/20/2020

Larry L.

His estimate to come out was reasonable and price was cheaper than others i called but when he got there he jacked up price to be same as others.dont like bait and switch.had no choice but to have him repair it. He did fix but not overly happy

Description of Work
Washing Machine Not draining

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

09/01/2020

merrill B.

Outstanding. Will use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

08/20/2020

Brian L.

Svilen was awesome all around! He was on time, very nice, and made the repair quickly at a very good price! He said that they repair whatever you plug in so if I need repair on anything electric I am calling G.S.R.! Brian

Description of Work
He repaired 2 burners on a cooktop

07/25/2020

Laura L.

Immediate response, here within 2 hours. Explained problem and advised how to avoid in future. Fixed stove in addition!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

07/24/2020

Corinna W.

He was courteous (took off shoes without me asking), prompt, and fixed the problem the same day I called. For a regular baker, living without a working oven is hard, so I was thrilled to have found him. I would definitely hire again, and recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Repair of oven

07/22/2020

Adnaan Z.

Svilen was able to diagnose and deliver a simple fix for the issue within minutes, helping us avoid the major expense of having to replace the entire unit. I would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
Malfunction of combination oven

07/20/2020

Steven G.

Responded to my call within 2 minutes. Asked when I wanted it done. I said Monday morning. He was there at 10:00 Monday morning after calling earlier to confirm even with an hour drive. Did everything just as he said he would. Very good and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Oven would not heat - he fixed it with new igniter

07/08/2020

mark C.

Well, he was nice enough to call afterwards with some information on a part that had nothing to do with our initial problem.

Description of Work
Relatively new refrigerator was not cooling properly.

06/30/2020

alexi D.

Slivet was terrific! He communicated his plan clearly and was very knowledgeable. We are very happy customers and would definitely recommend to anyone! Thanks so much for the same-day repair!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

06/25/2020

Elizabeth K.

Very knowledgeable and professional, readily available, easy to communicate. Answers all questions in a clear ways.

Description of Work
Appliance repair

06/09/2020

bob H.

Svlian gets credit for: 1) He responded immediately to my service request through Angie's List. 2) Diagnosing the problem and fixing it quickly. He obviously knows what he is doing. However, I probably would not hire him again because: 1) He was 3 to 5 hours late, and did not phone to advise of tardiness. 2) The cost was excessive, he added $50 to the service call charge even though the repair was very quick (approx. 10 minutes) and required no new parts. 3) Even though he wasn't at the house long he used the bath room. We feel not appropriate during age of COVID. He could easily have stopped at the Speedway, Marathon, or Thornton's in town to do so before the call. He was already late, a 5 minute stop would not have changed that fact.

Description of Work
Dishwasher would not drain.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Yes, I am very sorry for my tardiness. My day didn't go as planned. I was stuck at an elderly lady's house helping her fix her ac since the temperature outside was extremely hot. Again, I apologize for being late, but I wasn't late 5 hours. The time frame for me to go was 11:00 - 1:00, and I was able to get there around 3 pm. It has taken me more than 10 years to learn how to fix the problem you had for only 10 minutes. Due to covid 19 most of the public restrooms are closed, and I can assure you if I had found an open public restroom I would have gone there. I am so sorry for having to use your restroom. Your total repair cost was $129. I think this price is not such a high amount for the completed job. I wish you the best and stay safe.

06/03/2020

Patty C.

Great. Gentleman showed up on time, worked quickly, was neat. I would use GSR again. Only slight problem was my difficulty in understanding him. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

05/25/2020

Nelsen V.

Good guy, came in did the job fast explained what broke and fixed it quickly. Great service!

Description of Work
Fixed Dryer

05/04/2020

Wirtjes M.

G.S.R. and Svilen provided the same great service as the other reviews claimed. Prompt response to my request (on a Sunday no less), came the next day as promised, overall excellent & professional service. Svilen also arrived with precautionary gear (face mask, etc.), an important aspect considering today's Covid-19 environment. He had my dishwasher up in running in less than an hour. I would definitely recommend GSR Co. and Svilen to anyone needing appliance repair.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

02/29/2020

Lawrence K.

Very good. He came same day I called him and fixed the problem within an hour. He was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher

02/12/2020

Chris T.

Was quick to respond. Showed up same day, on time. Fixed the issue in 1 hour. Had the parts with him. We heard a slight noise the next day, he came back out and made an adjustment at no charge. I would absolutely use him again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

12/26/2019

Ron G.

Svilen showed up when promised and determined the issue very quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Dryer making loud noise when drum spun.

09/25/2019

Linda R.

repaired the dryer quickly and came same day I called

Description of Work
dryer repair

07/19/2019

Gloria B.

The technician showed up same day and during the window of time he stated. Other repair services advised me they would not be able to come out for 2 or 3 working days. We pretty much knew our dishwasher had lasted beyond it's expected life (it's 21 years old). Technician was able to open the door without any damage to my cabinets and advised us of the cost of the parts and labor for the repair. We decided to replace as the repair was going to be rather expensive. Technician was prompt, competent, courteous, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
KitchenAid Dishwasher door would not open.

06/03/2019

Margaret V.

Svilen showed up on time for my mom, who was at the house by herself. He made her feel very comfortable, and worked quickly. He also cleaned & replaced the lint trap attached to the dump sink.

Description of Work
water was coming out of the bottom of the washer

05/01/2019

Hany H.

He advised to lower the load, after doing some tests & manual adjustments, now it is working properly, he answered all my questions, i'm satisfied.

Description of Work
The washer didn't agitate properly

04/29/2019

JAN K.

It was great. He came promptly checked the machine over and found the problem and made the repair.

Description of Work
Repair of a washing machine that was 25 years old

03/15/2019

Kevin M.

Fantastic! Svilen was friendly, knowledgable, efficient and effective.

Description of Work
Stove Hood Fan Repair

Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company, located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, is a family-owned and operated heating and cooling business that has served the Northwest Suburban Chicago for over 74 years. Founded in a small barn, located in Mt. Prospect, Illinois, by brothers Ralph and Arthur Ibbotson in 1946, Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company consisted of one employee and a Chevy station wagon. Second generation partners Ralph Ibbotson Jr., (Son of Ralph Sr.) and the late John R. Kelly (Son-In-Law of Art) took the company and grew it from a small operation to the most dependable and reliable heating and cooling company in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Now Ibbotson Heating and Cooling is in its third generation With Ralph Ibbotson Jr., still a current owner along with partner Rich Okolita (Son-In-Law of John) and Rich's wife Jacqueline (daughter of John) who is installation/sales manager. Ralph’s son, Gregory is the NATE-certified service manager; son-in-law Brian is one of the NATE-certified salesman, daughter Joanna is the accountant, and daughter-in-law Kimberly is the service administrative assistant. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company maintains a highly-trained staff of NATE-certified service technicians and is up-to-date on the latest high-efficient air conditioning and heating technologies. Ibbotson's goal is to provide high-quality service and installation. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company is proud to be a Lennox Premier Dealer (Lennox’s highest dealer rating). We are also an authorized Carrier dealer providing our customers with many options for their home comfort needs. We pride ourselves in doing the job right.

Besco Air Inc

For over 30 years we have been committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction, and that commitment has been the foundation of our success. We source nothing but the finest in state-of-the-art heating, cooling, and air purification products, and our licensed technicians provide impeccable workmanship in the field.

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1946, All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, has been serving Chicago's northwest suburbs. By offering old fashioned, quality workmanship and dependable 24 hour service, we have grown along with the communities that we serve. We specialize in servicing and replacing high efficient heating and cooling systems for residential and light commercial applications and have become a leader in our marketplace by offering competitive pricing and exceptional customer service. Being a family owned company, we take pride in our work. Many of our customers have been with us for a number of years and most of our new customers come by referrals from family and friends. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today. Additional DBAs - Carl Woerner Heating & Cooling, Woerner Heating - Carl, All Temp Heating And Air Conditioning. Additional contact phone number - (847) 358-7100.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential Home Appliance Installation & Repair, Gas, Electric

Commercial Appliances, Plumbing services, We do not offer any services within Chicago city limits