Rockford Junk Removal

Founded 2002 •

Rockford Junk Removal makes it easy to clear away your junk or unwanted debris quickly, efficiently, and conveniently at the lowest costs around. We have built our buisnes around honest, upfront pricing and friendly service. What Junk don't we remove? Seriously, we remove just about anything including Entire house clean outs to one item such as appliances, carpeting, construction debris, furniture, pianos, hot tubs, pool tables and much more....

06/29/2020

Had a 5 pm appointment set up with Rockford Junk Removal. At 7:30 pm, he was a no-show and I called and left a voicemail to just forget the job. I texted during that 2.5 hours and was told, I'll be there shortly. I also called once and was told, I'll be there in 20 minutes. No apologies, no explanations. Very unprofessional and unreliable.

Description of Work
Remove 2 large tv's from my home

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Very sorry [Member Name Removed] was your address for the pick up [Member Information Removed]? If so give us a call if we can correct it, there must of been a mix up.

11/15/2019

Everything went great and they took everything I asked without question, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for these services.

Description of Work
Junk removal from home

Category garbage collection,hauling services

We will see you soon to haul away the piano for you!

Residential and Commercial Junk Removal servicing Rockford and all surrounding areas. No job is too big or too small from entire house / hoarder clean outs to Picking up just one item.

PayPal, Check