Dry Otter Basement Waterproofing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2010

Angie's List 2012, 2013 and 2014 Super Service Award winner. Servicing Illinois and Wisconsin. Co owners, Nick and Jonathan came together to start a company to serve both Wisconsin and Illinois, where they could utilize their 20 plus years experience assisting consumers with home improvement and development as well as water and air treatment. Their idea was to start a basement waterproofing company-Dry Otter Basement Waterproofing. Their goals are to provide a healthier home for their customers and develop long lasting business relationships but more importantly, friendships. Service area covered: Southern WI and Northern IL. Award wining.Additional email - dryotter@dryotterbasement.com....

Safeguard Restoration

Safeguard Restoration

SafeGuard Restoration is a family owned business. For over 10 years we have been focussed on the health and well being of our customers, with a goal of treating every customer as if they were a member of our own family. We will always carefully outline all the options that are available to you, answering any questions, then give you the space to make whatever decision you want. Because that’s how we would treat our family members.

02/15/2019

Nick and the Dry Otter crew do fantastic work. Everything from beginning to end was top notch. The estimate was true, the work was done well and on time, and the result of the project is perfect. I live on the East Side of Madison and have had water seeping into my basement for years now. Dry Otter trenched all the way around my basement and installed a sump pump. I've been thinking of doing this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thanks again for choosing us and always great to hear how happy a customer is!

12/21/2018

work was done in the promised time frame. The crew worked hard, answered any questions we had, were polite, and made sure work area was kept clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of interior drain system including new sump pump and backup pump. Required that concrete be jackhammered , perforated, tile layed and then concrete poured on top

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for the business, the wonderful review and the tasty cookies!

10/10/2017

Very nice guy. Responsive and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Offered great advice and didn't feel we needed to do anything major to address some water coming in through basement fireplace.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Happy to offer some advice and thank you for having me take a look!

09/05/2017

I was so impressed with the owner's quick response to the voicemail message I left, his professionalism, and his willingness to talk through the situation with me. He ended up advising me to seek services from a general contractor who might be better able to give me the help I really needed (address the root cause of the leaking by replacing the slab and repairing the rotting entryway), rather tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called regarding a cracked concrete slab/stairs that were allowing water to seep through into basement, crumbling the upper part of wall and washing in sediment.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

My pleasure and thank you for the fantastic review!

07/12/2017

The rep came and inspected the basement and quickly said, 'You don’t need us, you need a landscaper to regrade the soil away from your house. That will solve your problem.' I did have that done and it solved my problem. I appreciated the integrity and honesty he brought to my situation. I recommend these people whenever I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correction of wet basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Drain track, tile, sump pumps, wall crack repair, thermal moisture wall vapor barrier, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidifiers, mold and odor prevention, foundation and crack repair, sealing, concrete raising, mud jacking, void filling & concrete grinding.

Water & fire restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, Check