Dream Line Remodeling LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

2011 Harrison Ave

Rockford, IL 61104

Dream Line Remodeling, LLC is a family based business with 5 employees who take pride in our 5 star customer rating. We specialize in you the client and your remodeling experience from the moment we meet, we have many talents within our team to make your project beautiful, affordable, executed with

06/25/2017

Brian H.

Great! I can not say enough good things about our experience and the final results from this company. They did such an amazing job with the design and construction, actually going above and beyond what was contracted. I would definitely use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs some remodeling work done. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Front porch deck and wheelchair ramp, destruction and removal of concrete stoop.

Category decks

Thank you so much! What a pleasure to work for you folks! We are looking forward to working with you again on your upcoming projects! Thank you for your business, support and kind words, they mean much to us here. Ramp and deck looks great and should be around for many years to come for you to enjoy.

05/31/2017

Mary Jo C.

They are a fine team that works together to please the customer by doing a high quality job. They treated us with utmost respect and are friendly, kind, and courteous and work with sincere professionalism. They help by considering your ideas, making suggestions and are happy to answer any questions. Dream Line Remodeling will make your dreams come true!

Description of Work
They replaced boards on deck last year, and now sanded, power washed, and stained to complete the job.

Category decks

Thank you so much, we appreciate the opportunity to have gotten to work with you and look forward to other projects in the future! Deck looks amazing and should last you for a very long time to come, welcome to the Dream Line Remodeling Family!

02/12/2017

Brad M.

It went very well, on time and within budget. perfect clean up.

Description of Work
Remodeled guest bathroom. Had a leak behind wall, removed wall and tile from old tub and shower area including the tub. Fixed leak and installed new tub, wall, tile, faucet and shower head. Replaced trim and painted perfect clean up. on time and within budget.

Category home remodeling

Thank You [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate your business with the bathroom remodel and we had a great time working with you folks! I had a great time shopping and designing with you folks, thanks for laughs [Member Name Removed]. We are looking forward to working with you again soon on your upcoming projects. Thank you for being a part of the Dream Line Remodeling family!

02/03/2017

Angella C.

Workers arrived each morning at 8am, the job took 4days to complete. They stayed till 5pm each day. kept me updated on additional work needed and assisted with purchases needed. I ordered a new range which was delivered on last day, the company that delivered has a issue with the range and it needed to have a part removed in order to set up range, well delivery company left the stove in the kitchen and would not do the job. Dave stepped up and took care of the situation, I really appreciated him doing that It was not in the contract for that particular service It showed me how dedicated Dream Line is in accommodating the customer no matter what.

Description of Work
Removed old tile from kitchen wall behind the stove and sink area, Installed back splash. Installed new kitchen door, new laminate tile on floor.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so MUCH!! We had a great time working with you and the Kitchen has turned out amazing! We are looking forward to working with you in the future on you remodeling needs and very much so appreciate your referral business!

07/28/2016

Tammy W.

Charles always showed up the days that we scheduled, very reasonable priced. Floor turned out beautifully but project was delayed a little due to the weather cooling and the epoxy wasn’t drying quick enough.

Description of Work
Painted walls, ceiling in basement. Epoxy basement floor, carpeted stairs, refinished cabinets.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

[Member Name Removed] thanks for very much for the review of our services, floor is for sure amazing! We had a good time getting to know you and your family and look forward to the kitchen and bathroom when you folks are ready! Thanks again very much and don't forget to tell your friends about us and the job we did for you :)

05/10/2016

Terri W.

Dream Line rescued me after two separate other contractors jilted me and left me with a mess. They helped to design and rebuild a beautiful bathroom. Charles and his team were very responsive and always addressed any questions or issues I had very quickly. I already have a list of other projects the guys can start on next!

Description of Work
Bathroom gut and remodel, including tile, tub glaze, paint, trim, electrical.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much, we are so much looking forward to working with you and your family again, was very much so a pleasure! Thank you so much for your business and your trust after the other terrible experiences you had with the other contractors.

04/21/2016

Joyce L.

On time, attention to detail integrity and willing to work with our family passing through their work area a lot in order to accurate our pets needs. Great guys!

Description of Work
Transformation from 1940’s kitchen to a beautiful up to date kitchen gutting of the kitchen, adding new countertops backsplash, new tile flooring lighting built a new soffit with can lighting installed new sink it. Faucet added new receptacles including wiring – paint it baseboard Tile.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Really appreciate the review guys!! Thanks so much and I appreciate the opportunity for us to work with you and your family! Look forward to doing additional work you may require along the way. Kitchen is amazing!!! One of our favorites for sure!!

03/19/2016

Allan W.

It went very well and smooth, and were very helpful.

Description of Work
Dream line remodeling picked and personally delivered water softner salt to my residence and took all of the bags of water softner salt downstairs in my basement, filled my water softner, and placed the rest of the bags of salt close by.

Category remodeling

Thank you, we appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future! Glad we could help you!!! Thanks again sir!

09/25/2015

Kristi Y.

I did not select this provider.

Description of Work
Quoted promptly and kept his appointment

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, I hope your bathroom turned out AWESOME! Hope you are doing well, I enjoyed the time we spent together! Best to you and your family and if their is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

03/21/2015

Allan W.

The job was completed in one day.

Description of Work
A work bench with cabinets was built in my garage.

Category contractors, woodworking

Thank you [member name removed] for being a part of the Dream Line Remodeling Family and allowing us to come organize some space in your garage. We look forward to working for you again in the future!! Thank you!!

03/19/2015

Barbara N.

Their work is top quality completed in a very timely manner. They are very affordable and conduct themselves in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a top notch company for their remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodeled my kitchen, including refinishing cabinets, new granite countertops, refurbished and painted walls and ceiling, new celing fan sanded and repainted all kitchen windows, tiling walls under cabinets, new kitchen sink and hardward. They did all the electrical and plumbing required (themselves).

Category remodeling, interior painters

[member name removed], what a pleasure it has been to remodel much of your home at this point!! We have really come to enjoy the time we have spent at your home!! Your house has laid the ground for a wonderful business relationship and the ability to get to know someone that we hold very high on our customer list! Thank you for all your kind words and continued repeat business!!! Being word of mouth advertising, your efforts in telling your friends and family is so much appreciated!! We are look forward to coming back and working on your spare bedroom and living room this summer! Thank you [member name removed] for being a very big part of the Dream Line Remodeling LLC family! Thank you!!!

03/12/2015

Amy B.

We did the kitchen 2013. It took a bit longer than quoted, but was well worth the wait. Before the remodel, they made a footprint so we could picture exactly how the new kitchen would look because we were completely moving sink and stove. They let us be super hands on, picking out everything that we were getting. I was unsure about getting a breakfast bar but afterwards im glad we did it really opened up the house. The next spring 2014 we decided to remodel the deteriorated bathroom and add some rooms to the basement. The bathroom received a tiled shower with custom built into the wall tile shelves and tile floors. They even installed a cabinet we bought after the remodel. We are very happy with the final result.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled Bathroom, kitchen, and did a partial finished basement with a large walk in closet.

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, basement remodeling

[MEMBER]!! Thanks a bunch to you and your family!! One of the first jobs we have completed and what a pleasure that it was yours!! We would like to thank you for everything that you have done with our referral program, your telling your friends, family and co workers has helped us in ways that I don't think that you can begin to understand!! Whenever we have a customer that is willing to go the extra mile and write reviews along with recommend our service to friends and family, that speaks so much to us about what we mean to people!! Amy, thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your trust and do for you what everyone else told you what was impossible with your budget!! It is how we came to business here at Dream Line Remodeling LLC, bringing quality and functionality to all budgets at an affordable price!! We have seriously enjoyed all of the work that we have done for you and appreciate your continued support. I usually have to words to convey how I feel but in this case I am at a loss, Thank you a thousand times from the bottom of our hearts and know that you have been the reason this business got off the ground and we truly treasure the business relationship we have established with you!!! Thank you for being a part of the Dream Line Remodeling LLC family!!!

03/11/2015

Karla D.

Charles took me shopping to help me make design choices and make sure we stayed on track for budget. We had a productive day and a lot of fun buying new materials for my home. I was included in the project every step of the way. Really? Who goes shopping with their customers anymore? Wonderful experience from the begging! Charles and his team were polite and professional and what I loved the most is they have made me feel so comfortable while performing this work in my home. Team was on time and ready to work everyday. No corners were cut and details were always finished perfectly. Charles and his apprentice went above and beyond whatever I originally had expected before I even knew I was going to choose him or Dream Line Remodeling LLC. Charles knew exactly what I wanted before I even did and he was able to bring it to life with Good planning, professionalism and the spark of creativity that he has for home design! My bathrooms are beautiful, My new fire place mantel is to die for and everything is just awesome! Charles and his team are remodeling my kitchen now and I could not be more excited to have them here. Kitchen Cabinets are in his shop in Rockford right now being finished!! Stopped by just today to look at them and WOW!! Thank you Charles and to the rest of the Dream Line Remodeling team!! Your loyal customer for Life!!! Karla Dobnick Roush

Description of Work
Charles tore out existing flooring in both my bathrooms and the carpet throughout my home and replaced with ceramic tile and new carpet. Charles also put in new towel bars, toilets, replaced missing trim, changed out light fixtures and did a lot of things for me that we did not originally discuss. Designs were submitted with a detailed materials list before any work was started.

Category electrician, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

[Member's name removed], We have certainly had much fun getting to remodel your home!! Shopping and lunch after is always a good day, especially when you get to be excited about what were doing to your home!! We have truly enjoyed working for you!! I have never seen one of our customers get more excited then you about the project, I think it's great and WOW!!! You getting excited about what we are doing is what really speaks to our hearts and drives us to wanting you to be just blown away about what the finished project looks like!!! It's what we live for!! [Member's name removed] thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you and all of your kind words that you have for us here and on our Face Book page @ [hyperlink removed] ! Would also like to thank you for being a big part of the Dream Line Remodeling LLC family and the continued business you allow is to complete for you!! What a pleasure!!!!

03/04/2015

courtney S.

It went very well. Came in under budget. Crew was on time and answered all of our questions. It was done in a timely manner with the highest quality of materials. They performed this service like they were working on their own property. The didn't cut corners and were very precise. The deck looks as good today as it did then. They told us how to care for it to keep it looking new. All our neighbors have asked who did this for us. It makes our yard look great!!!! I would highly recommend them for any job you need done.

Description of Work
Built us a custom made to order multi level deck.. Put in electrical outlets so we can have power out there. Also landscaped around the deck, bought all the plants and mulch etc.

Category decks, electrician, landscaping, mulch

What a pleasure it was to work for you and your family! Thank you so much for the review, it sure does make us feel appreciated that you are happy enough to remember us enough to take time out of your day to do so! Looking forward to completing more work for you in the future and please tell Snoopy we said hello... Miss that little beagle of yours!!

02/09/2015

robyn S.

It went great! Was on time every day, Had an estimate ready for me, Very meticulous work crew. Very polite, stayed well within budget. My bathroom looks amazing and I know it was done correctly and no corners were cut. They went and got all the materials I needed. Very professional company. If you are looking for a detail-oriented company, this is it. They acted like it was their own personal space they were remodeling and put it all together in an efficient manner. Charles, the owner, has a knack for this kind of thing. He is very handy and imaginative. Would highly recommend them. they have practically remodeled my whole house. Thanks Dream Line Remodeling for a satisified repeat customer!!!!

Description of Work
Remodeled entire bathroom. New sub floor, new tile, re-glazed bath tub, new paint job, beautiful new tile in shower. Put in all new fixtures, Re-sanded all wood trim, put in new vanity, and toilet. Put in new sink, new medicine cabinet. New shelving in closet, New door to bathroom sanded and refinished, all new cabinet hardware. Designed a light house theme. Put in new faucet. completely gutted down to studs. New wall tile to match the floor tile.

Category home remodeling

WOW!! Thanks so much! We had a lot of fun on this one didn't we!! Got to know you and your family and our guys sure loved seeing Snoopy everyday!! We like to take care of our four legged customers :) Sure do like working for you and your family!