Ayala the Paintman Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Guilford

Rockford, IL 61107

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest....

house painting (20)interior painting (15)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)handyman (4)awnings (3)woodworking (2)drywall (2)furniture refinishing (1)

10/03/2021

Jan B.

They did an awesome job I posted pictures on Facebook and my friends all loved the new paint job, especially the red door!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/29/2021

Barb W.

They were punctual, efficient and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

03/30/2021

David M.

Very clean and professional. Great job done fast.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/17/2021

Judith K.

Arrived on time, very efficient & professional. Did a great job & fees were reasonable. Will hire again & recommend.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/03/2021

Lori R.

Pablo and his crew were very easy to work with. They were super fast and very professional. They did everything I asked for and did it very well. I have other jobs for him to do and look forward to hiring him again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, ceiling crack repairs

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you, it was nice to work for you

01/03/2021

Mara N.

Pablo was so professional and so kind. He was able to finish the project within three days and it gave us plenty of time to get moved in. The work done was so beautiful and he was so respectful of the house. I loved that I could trust him and his coworkers to be in our house and lock up every night. Pablo would also call me every night and to let us know he was done for the day and that the house was locked. He was also so flexible when I added a few extra rooms - the price was also very fair. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Paint the Entire House

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

Thank you so much, It was so nice to work for you

12/02/2020

Katherine M.

He came over and later sent us an estimate. I said that the estimate was fine after noting there was one less window frame, but no big deal. He was to call in two weeks with an exact start date by Sept 29th. I confirmed that twice, to be sure. He never called by the 29th-or after. He did not answer my call about 10 days past the 29th. I texted him once that he was not professional. My husband and I had to do what we could ourselves, as cold weather was coming. It was infuriating because we lost a lot of good painting weather in October. TG no money was paid up front.

Description of Work
Sanding and Painting. Certain parts of Exterior Porch and 5 small window trim painting. Side door and Back door trim.

Category awnings,house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/19/2020

Dana P.

Excellent. They were wonderful. Such attention to detail, so neat and clean.

Description of Work
Exterior of house and gsrage

Category awnings,house painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for Ayala the Paintman Services  - Guilford, Rockford, IL - 39036099

10/14/2020

Katie L.

They were able to start the job a week after I contacted them and finished it in a day. My ceilings look great!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/14/2020

Richard A.

The painting went very well. Pablo was very kind, and helped us so much. He is knowledgeable about paint and pointed out a few things about the paint I chose which helped me. He arrived on time and always kept us up to date with what he was doing.....And he did a great job. He cleaned up after himself. We were extremely happy with him. I would be honored to recommend him to my friends!!

Description of Work
Entire interior of home

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Exterior and Interior Painting, Power Washing, Clean & Seal Deck, Fence, Patio or Porch.