Ayala the Paintman Services

Founded 2017 • With Angi since February 2018

With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

interior painting (19)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)house painting (22)handyman (4)awnings (4)woodworking (2)drywall (2)furniture refinishing (1)

11/01/2022

Wendy M.

Well Pablo is a genuine professional he’s the only person that called me back. Someone was supposed to come on Monday but no one showed up I called Angis list and told them and the guy Joshua punched in on his phone and said he had started the job at 9:00 and then he said he completed it and charged my card $328.40 and no one ever came so I called them and they said he probably had an emergency but no call or text and then fraudulently charging my card. So unprofessional I called Angis again and they said someone will be there Wednesday at 9:00 and then I got a text saying they’d be here’s Thursday at 12:30 I couldn’t believe he bald faced lied to me so I sent them a text and then they said someone would be there Wednesday at 9:00. We’ll Tuesday Pablo called and he wanted to do an estimate and I thought he was going to paint but Angis list contacted Pablo Tuesday and he called and said he’d be over at 10:00 on Wednesday we’ll Wednesday came and no one showed up at 9:00 I called Angis and they said “ he doesn’t feel like working today “ and I said are you kidding me what kind of company are you running so I give Angis list zero stars. Pablo does excellent work he painted my living room and bathroom the living room had an accent wall and took three coats to go from red to blue it looks amazing and he is really professional I want my cabinets painted in the kitchen and he already gave me a quote and I think it’s totally fair price . So if you need something painted contact Ayala Painting Pablo and his workers are awesome!!!!

Description of Work
paint living room and bathroom

Work Completed On 10/27/2022

11/01/2022

Michael Z.

Great job. One day to power wash and 2 days to paint. excellent results.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 11/01/2022

09/28/2022

Cindy S.

Mr. Ayala and his crew did an excellent job painting the exterior of our home. He is very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

05/16/2022

Rob B.

Pablo does EXCELLENT work. He is most accomodating, and talks you thru the process making sure that he understands what you want. He was the most timely and responsive of ANYONE we used on our remodelng project. (We had five different trades). He promised and delivered promptly on a tight schedule. His work is first class.

Description of Work
Full interior of house painted including ceilings, walls, trim, and doors.

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

04/19/2022

Connie P.

Ayala & his assistant did a wonderful job! They painted my kitchen, bathroom, living room & hallway plus the ceilings. Ayala was very helpful with picking the right colors & they finished in only 2 days. I will be having them back to do the bedrooms & anything that comes up in the future since I have a small deck & garage that need work. You won't go wrong hiring them :)

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom, Living room and Hallway was painted including ceilings

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was very nice to work for you

02/11/2022

Susan P.

Pablo was professional, quick to start the job and finish it. I love the new colors of my walls and it was just what I needed to enjoy my home during this long winter. Great investment and home improvement project.

Description of Work
Painted 3 bedrooms, sitting room dinning room and hallways plus’s the ceilings.

Category awnings, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

10/03/2021

Jan B.

They did an awesome job I posted pictures on Facebook and my friends all loved the new paint job, especially the red door!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/29/2021

Barb W.

They were punctual, efficient and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

03/30/2021

David M.

Very clean and professional. Great job done fast.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/17/2021

Judith K.

Arrived on time, very efficient & professional. Did a great job & fees were reasonable. Will hire again & recommend.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/03/2021

Lori R.

Pablo and his crew were very easy to work with. They were super fast and very professional. They did everything I asked for and did it very well. I have other jobs for him to do and look forward to hiring him again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, ceiling crack repairs

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you, it was nice to work for you

01/03/2021

Mara N.

Pablo was so professional and so kind. He was able to finish the project within three days and it gave us plenty of time to get moved in. The work done was so beautiful and he was so respectful of the house. I loved that I could trust him and his coworkers to be in our house and lock up every night. Pablo would also call me every night and to let us know he was done for the day and that the house was locked. He was also so flexible when I added a few extra rooms - the price was also very fair. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Paint the Entire House

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

Thank you so much, It was so nice to work for you

12/02/2020

Katherine M.

He came over and later sent us an estimate. I said that the estimate was fine after noting there was one less window frame, but no big deal. He was to call in two weeks with an exact start date by Sept 29th. I confirmed that twice, to be sure. He never called by the 29th-or after. He did not answer my call about 10 days past the 29th. I texted him once that he was not professional. My husband and I had to do what we could ourselves, as cold weather was coming. It was infuriating because we lost a lot of good painting weather in October. TG no money was paid up front.

Description of Work
Sanding and Painting. Certain parts of Exterior Porch and 5 small window trim painting. Side door and Back door trim.

Category awnings, house painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/19/2020

Dana P.

Excellent. They were wonderful. Such attention to detail, so neat and clean.

Description of Work
Exterior of house and gsrage

Category awnings, house painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for Ayala the Paintman Services  - Guilford, Rockford, IL - 39036099

10/14/2020

Katie L.

They were able to start the job a week after I contacted them and finished it in a day. My ceilings look great!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/14/2020

Richard A.

The painting went very well. Pablo was very kind, and helped us so much. He is knowledgeable about paint and pointed out a few things about the paint I chose which helped me. He arrived on time and always kept us up to date with what he was doing.....And he did a great job. He cleaned up after himself. We were extremely happy with him. I would be honored to recommend him to my friends!!

Description of Work
Entire interior of home

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/10/2020

Ron H.

They arrived on time and began moving furniture immediately. Pablo and his crew were very professional, very courteous, and extremely helpful. They taped and covered everything and made sure we knew everything going on. This was our first time having interior painted and are so pleased with the work our house looks new again. Would hire again or recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/26/2020

David C.

All work performed on time as agreed to. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/07/2020

warren B.

Pablo returned my call promptly and came to estimate the job. He was polite and patient while explaining what was needed as we picked a color. I’m happy that I hired him. He was always on time and did not rush the job. He took his time power washing the deck, then waited several days for the wood to dry before starting to stain. He methodically started on the railings and balusters, scraping and then staining. Finally he did the same on the decking. His careful attention to detail really shows up in the finished job. The deck looks good as new! Would certainly recommend Pablo for your painting job!

Description of Work
My wood deck needed refinishing after hail damage.

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/23/2020

Roy C.

They were on time, very efficient, paid attention to the details, cleaned up after the job was completed, and left us very pleased when the painting was done. If and when we have more painting to do, we will have them do it.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/20/2020

jasmine R.

This was a great experience. I am very happy with the paint job. He pays attention to detail, takes care of your furniture, doesn’t make a mess, works quickly and is punctual. His rates are also very competitive. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category awnings, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/20/2020

Robin W.

Did a thorough job and communicated well in regards to timing. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior