Armoured Exteriors Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2016

Armour Exteriors Is a 2nd generation family owned company who are proffesionals in Exterior home construction. We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and doors. We have been in business for over 20 years and counting we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and keep our customers best interest. We work with the best financing companies to help our customers with their home improvement needs, offering great payment plans to fit each customers specific budget. Other Services we offer include hail and wind damage assesments for insurance companies. We offer free roof inspections and work directly with your insurance company throughout the claim keeping your best interest....

Vinyl by Voiles

Vinyl by voiles inc. Is proud to announce it has joined Window Depot USA. Never before in our 30 years of business have we ever had a greater window to sell and install in our customers homes. We've always taken pride in having some of the best products and providing great service. Energy efficiency is important to us that's why we offer windows, doors, and siding that far exceed energy star standards. For additional email info@vinylbyvoiles.com

Cherry Valley Wood Care

Established in 2005. Cherry Valley Wood Care brings a wealth of professional, courteous and prompt knowledge in Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Wood Restoration, and more. Cherry Valley Wood Care maintains exceptional service and our staff is dedicated to the specialized needs of all of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ready Roof

EXCEPTIONAL ROOFING & SIDING FOR YOUR HOME There are a lot of roofing companies, but our family-owned and operated business set out to provide roofing peace of mind to our customers by doing things a little differently than the competition. Our amazing customer service is one thing that sets us apart, but it’s not the only thing. Ready Roof completes most of our jobs in just one day. We also do what we can to keep our prices competitive without sacrificing quality—and we provide transparent pricing right from the start. Ready Roof is large enough to serve you, yet small enough to care. With more than 25 years of industry experience, BBB accreditation, and many positive reviews, it’s easy to see why we’re a smart choice. We don’t just want to sell you something; we take the time to help you understand our products and to guide you in making choices for your home that will best meet your needs and your budget. Are you ready? 844-732-3944 www.readyroof.com

08/24/2020

The work was great, high praises, they listened to me for the work needed and they followed every instructions and I was pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Gutter and Downspout Replacement

Category gutter repair

11/12/2019

They were fast, clean up excellent and did an overall great job.

Description of Work
Roof

03/07/2019

Really good company. Armoured Exteriors gave me a proposal really quick and when we made a decision, they fit our schedule just in time. Good work, definitely would recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing,siding

02/22/2019

Very good mike was very professional and job came out great. Did my roof and siding

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category roofing,siding

02/18/2019

He was very professional. He helped us work with our insurance company to replace our roof since we got damage on it after a hail storm. He explained what kind of shingles were needed and which ones were the best. I haven been recommending him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Our roof needed to be replaced.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for choosing us!

02/18/2019

Everything went great! Our roof was damaged and old so we needed to replace it. Armoured Exteriors was recommended by a friend. Lets say I am was not disappointed. Mike is very professional he knows what he is talking about and recommend the correct material that was needed. He explained everything that was needed and why. Answered all of my questions that I had.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

02/13/2019

Mike was very professional in all aspects. I was refferd to him by a neighbor who had done his roof by his company as well. He explained to me various types of shingles to use and which he recomended. I dnt have much knowledge in construction, he took the time to answer and explain all the questions we had. Very professional young man who was easy going and very responsive to all our requests. I recomend to any customer out there who is looking for a roofing contractor.

Description of Work
Roof was outdated and needed to be replaced.

We do just about everything exterior. We do siding restoration. Roof restoration, gutter installation. Decks and also have done a few patios for customers in special cases. We have also done small home additions. In addition have a carpenter crew that builds new homes in the local area. we install windows and doors as well. We specialize in all these aspects of construction.

we do not do not do interior work, but have done some trim casing work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard