ALM Fine Cabinetry

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

314 N 6th St

Rochelle, IL 61068

Free Estimates: New Construction or Remodeling: Commercial or Residential Areas Served: Visit Our 4000 Sq Ft. Showroom In Downtown Rochelle Or Visit Our On Line Gallery We use Subcontractors to install. http://www.pinterest.com/almcabs/following/ http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alm-fine-cabinetry/19/887/67a http://www.houzz.com/pro/almcabs/alm-fine-cabinetry...

10/25/2017

Angela M.

Perfect, we love our new home. The whole staff was wonderful to work with & we've recommended them to family & friends who have also had great experiences as well.

Description of Work
We remodeled our kitchen, half bathroom & laundry room after a tornado damaged our home. Pete helped us design a new layout in the kitchen, choose cabinet door & color styles and pick countertops. We also purchased our cabinet door pulls, bathroom sink & several lighting fixtures there also.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,lighting,home remodeling

Thank you folks for being great people to work with and supporting your local businesses like us! We are committed to our customers and our community and are glad we could help you with your project, especially in a time of need. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal! The friendship that comes from doing the project with you is a benefit we can't describe, but appreciate more than anything.

10/20/2017

Bonnie C.

I had heard nothing but good things about Mike of ALM Fine Cabinetry and I chose to start there in looking for help with kitchen design and cabinets. Needless to say, I was so impressed with Mike, his knowledge, and all the choices he had to offer right down to cabinet handles that I did not even take time to go elsewhere to shop. Mike was there for me with any little question I may have had and no matter how big or small the situation, Mike solved it for me. I love my kitchen and the design choices Mike helped me make. Kitchen still looks as new as the day it was completed 5 years ago!! I highly recommend Mike and by the way, he does more than just Kitchen and Baths!!!

Description of Work
I have an older home and decided it was time to gut & remodel the kitchen

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a glowing review! It was and always is a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you & [Member Name Removed] Our goal is to make it as simple and painless for you as possible, keeping you local is such a great benefit to our community as well. Looking forward to doing another project with you sometime- either at your home, office or just around the community.

05/31/2017

Carol E.

ALM did an excellent job designing our kitchen and bathrooms. I would highly recommend them. They were great to work with!

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Category custom cabinets

Thank you for a wonderful review. You were always great to work with. Our goal in repeating business with us, is receiving the same quality for each project. We strive to provide a confidence that you can count on us each time so that sincere and hardworking folks like yourselves are pleased with the outcome of every project we work on together.

05/31/2014

Holly K.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

It was a pleasure to work with you & your family on your remodeling projects. We hope you can count on us to provide any of your referrals with the same quality service and care we provided you.Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate your business and the friendship we have.

03/31/2014

Robert G.

Installation was perfection...very painstaking...time was no object. Pricing was average...I always buy hometown. Wide selection...very patient with my wife and myself....The owner was involved at all levels... Mike Arreguin wanted to be sure that we were completely satisfied. The installer, Steve Frank....is a perfectionist. We will always return to ALM for any needs....Far and above our big box experiences....

Description of Work
Bathroom cabinetry

Category custom cabinets

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your glowing review. Being a small business in a small community your satisfaction is our main goal. Meeting and exceeding your needs and providing personal service is what we continually strive to provide for our customers.

11/15/2013

Ronald C.

The counter tops all fit perfectly and were cheaper than the lumber yards.The cabinet we bought, was for over the fridge, but we didn't use it. No problems at all.

Description of Work
We bought three counter tops and one cabinet from ALM.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling

Thank you so much for your review. Completing your project the way you visualized it is our main objective. We consider it a privilege to work with families in our community and strive to give the very best service we can.

03/07/2013

Cindy D.

They were very helpful with any questions I might have to ask. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used A.L.M. Fine Cabinetry in January for cabinet making.

Category custom cabinets

Thank you so much for your review. Our focus is your needs and serving you to the very best of our abilities. We are thrilled when we have made our customer's 'dreams come true', and their remodeling vision is realized.

11/23/2010

Tricia H.

I knew I wanted to get my kitchen remodeled but wasn't really sure how to start. On my own, I started getting quotes from various places for cabinets and did some research regarding new appliances. After the fifth cabinet quote, I decided to try someplace local. My initial thought would be that buying local would mean higher prices. When I weighed saving a few bucks against the hassle of driving back and forth to another town to make decisions, I decided it wouldn't be worth the hassle of driving and I was willing to pay more. Mike from ALM came to my house and measured the space. He asked a lot of questions regarding design and functionality. With that information, he came up with layout/design. Once I was satisfied with the design, he guided me through the specifics (door style, woods, stains etc.). We discussed the details and within a couple of days, he was ready with a price quote. It turned out the prices were in line with the other cabinet quotes I had obtained and the product was great. Mike was extremely likeable and was ready and able to answer all of my questions. He even gave me some guidance when choosing appliances. What really sealed the deal was that the remodeler I had chosen worked closely with ALM on many occasions previously. It turned out to be a real time-saver because when there were questions, they contacted each other directly instead of using me as a go-between. The experience was wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I would use ALM again and also recommend them to my friends. ALM provided stellar service.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great report. It was a pleasure to work with you on your remodeling project and we look forward to working with you again on other home projects you may have. You can count on us to provide any of your referrals with the same quality service and care we provided you and your family.

Stateline Flooring and General Contracting Inc.

Residential and commercial remodeling. Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Bath Planet of Chicago

Bath Planet has been offering customers an affordable, attractive, and custom-designed alternative to costly bathroom remodels since 1999. For over two decades, Bath Planet has been putting its expertise to work creating spa-like retreats with durable, custom-fabricated products backed by Good Housekeeping. Bath Planet’s expertly trained local team of consultants, designers, and installers work with you from concept and design through installation to guarantee you get the bathroom of your dreams at an affordable price. Contact Bath Planet to schedule an appointment today!

Offers by Bath Planet of Chicago on Angi
    Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.

Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a tree service company too! We can get to any tree you have with our new Teupen Spider equipment! We are a full service contractor who specializes in 6" residential seamless gutters, gutter guard and we are the only contractor in Illinois who specializes in 7" commercial seamless gutters! At Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. we can take care of all you metal work such as soffit, fascia, window capping, etc. We also do roofing, siding, windows, concrete, garages, room additions, decks, power washing, doors, windows and much more! We cover all of the Rockford and Peoria areas! For a quick response time, call 815.712.1227!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available

Cabinetry Design, Counter Tops In Laminates, Solid Surface Or Quartz Are Our Specialty, Cultured Marble Shower Surrounds And Accessories As Well As Vanity Tops, Decorative Hardware & Decorative or Functional Lighting Available.

Installation & Manufacturing Materials.