Illinois Mold Eradicator

PMII- Professional Mold Insoection Institute
05/05/2030

4453 Camden Ct

Richton Park, IL 60471

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Attic and living space removal and sanitization. Water removal and dryout.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Welcome to Mold Eradicator. You have come to the right place if you are dealing with unpleasant and intrusive mold. We are experts in Mold Removal/Remediation and water clean up and dry out so mold won't spread or grow. We do not offer Mold Inspections or Testing as we specialize in remediation of multiple molds including the most common and dangerous Black Mold (Stachybotrys) which have microtoxins and release poisonous gas, Chaetomium commonly found on sheetrock and paper and Aspergillus normally found on food related surfaces. Contact me today to get this resolved as quickly as possible! Proudly offering 10% off for Veterans! ...

mold removal (28)water damage restoration (2)drywall (10)interior painting (2)handyman (2)

01/27/2022

Sandra T.

Great! Would never hire anyone else for this type of work

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

Thank you a lot forcthe review and i hope you guys have a great 2022.

01/18/2022

April M.

Excellent. Mr. Palmer was on time, explained the work he was about to do, was efficient, personable, knowledgeable, and yes I would hire or recommend him to anyone. On a scale of 1-10, his work is a 10.

Description of Work
Mold removal from bsmt.

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you and I hope you have a good year.

01/04/2022

Jacqueline C.

I never had mold eradication but Jeff was referred to me. He was very efficient and detail oriented, clean and seems like he never came into my house! He is extremely professional and he did as one person that even 5 people didn't do right. He also painted and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Mold Eradication

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Thank you for that great review, I was so happy to do this job for you. I hope the family have a peaceful 2022.

11/27/2021

Karina A.

Jeff did my closet that had mold in it. He was fast, good, and very friendly with it. The price was excellent compared to the 2 other quotes I got. He even left me some of his chemical behind that kills mold. He told me I can clean my bathroom with it also. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], itcwas such a pleasure to meet someone as nice as you, thank you for everything.

03/03/2021

Joseph P.

Jefert Palmer is very professional and knowledgeable about the work which exceeded my expectations. Hire him if you want the man for the job. Thank you sir 5 stars

Description of Work
Mold remidiation in my house. Done very well

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Review for Illinois Mold Eradicator - 4453 Camden Ct, Richton Park, IL - 39226486

Thank you very much Mr. [Member Name Removed], i am very happy that i could have helped you, i which you all the best.

02/03/2021

Alicia M.

Jefert was responsive and accommodating from the instant I put out a call for a professional. I spoke with several mold remediators before deciding to hire IL Mold Iradicator. Among them were businesses that either didn’t show up after boasting credentials or those who would have an initial conversation then failed to follow up to next steps. No one has time for that. Jef immediately understood the scope of the work and could tell me what kind of time he needed to do the job. He made time for me the next day to reassure a family member on site. Jef arrived promptly the next day and set about his work in the attic efficiently. He didn’t leave a speck of mess behind on what should be a messy process. The result was a mold-free attic that didn’t reek of chemicals and could easily pass any inspection. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jef and IL Mold Eradicators to anyone! You’ll find him personable and deeply knowledgeable as to the causes and solutions for a problem most people don’t know they have until it’s imperative they hire a professional. Call him!

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

wow, all i can say is, tru dat, you are out of sight dynamite, two consecutive days the reviews was breathe taking, God had smile upon me. Thank you so much, you will always be remembered.😊

12/01/2020

Sheri A.

Jeff is so HONEST and understanding. I was impressed at his PATIENCE and KNOWLEDGE. His work is NEAT and CLEAN. He is always ON TIME. Hiring ILLINOIS MOLD ERADICATOR was the BEST DECISION. JEFF IS THE GUY TO CALL! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME on those OTHER company's. JUST CALL JEFF!

Description of Work
Removed Mold

Category drywall

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you so much, that so sweet to say, ivtry my best to do great service in this crooked world. I appreciate the compliments and i wish to continue providing greatvservice to my clients.

11/09/2020

Dwayne C.

Mr. Palmer did an excellent job. He was very professional, pleasant and courteous. He protected the work area and cleaned up after the job was done. He went above and beyond of what he was hired to do. I would definitely recommend him and plan to hire him for more work in the future.

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

Category drywall,handyman service,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

It was a pleasure to work for good people in this crazy world, all my clients are great and i will more than hapoy to return if they nerf my service include this said clientvthatbi am thanking. cheers my good man and all the best.

11/03/2020

Amy M.

Jefert was so easy to work with, he gave a thorough explanation for the type of mold in our attic. Along with pointing out each area, he gave background of other causes of moisture due to lack of proper venting and issues with insulation. I hope to not need his service again but appreciated his expertise nevertheless.

Description of Work
Treat mold in our attic

Category drywall

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

l an so happy to see i could help you" we speak as if we were family" we need more people like you. I hope all goes well, i appreciate you.

10/26/2020

James M.

He was very professional on time and did an excellent job. The cost was fair and reasonable. I would definitely recommend him

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure helping and meeting you. All the best now.

mold remediation in living space and attic/crawlspace, mold removal. Restoration from areas that were affected. Exhaust bathroom fan installation. Roof vents installation.

Mold remediation and water removal and dryout, also restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check